PDA

View Full Version : Oops! When my dad came into my room to wake my little brother up this morning,

Loretta
09-14-2011, 03:59 PM
He saw me on the bed, passed out in a dress, earrings, and wedges in front of my TV.

He looks at me, and says, "(My name), wake up. You don't want your uncle to see you like this, so take off your dress, ok?"

He wasn't even angry. He was calm about it, and I could have sworn he was smiling at me when he said it.
I don't know how to respond to this.
It's like he views my dressing as my second nature, and he's completely accepting of it.

It feels great.

*Vanessa*
09-14-2011, 04:07 PM
It's like he views my dressing as my second nature, and he's completely accepting of it. It feels great.

Then that the way to respond Loretta. There is no issue so be happy :)

kimdl93
09-14-2011, 04:55 PM
that's very good news - its wonderful to have understanding parents. Now you'll have to work on your uncle!

xxchloexx
09-14-2011, 05:02 PM
thats such a fantastic thing to hear,,cheerish that dad of yours to be honest,,,i certainly never got that sort of reply,,,,good post btw...

Loretta
09-15-2011, 09:36 AM
Well, great.
My dad is pissed now.
Apparently, the red lipstick I was wearing when I passed out ended up on my pillowcase in the form of multiple kiss prints.
I didn't realize it, but when I got up that morning, my dad took my pillowcase off of my pillow.
He tried to get the stains out, but he couldn't.
He told me he wasn't mad that I was kissing the pillow in my sleep, but he was mad about the fact that we've got one less pillowcase because of it.
I asked him if he was sure that he didn't mind it when I dressed up, and he said "If it was our house, I would let you dress 24/7 if you wanted to. I wouldn't even care if you left your high heels all over the floor. I understand that crossdressing is a part of you, and I love you, and nothing will ever change that."

*Vanessa*
09-15-2011, 09:42 AM
wow - one can not ask for a better out come Loretta, I am sure you are the envy of many. Now do be a good girl and go buy a couple of pillow cases (sheet set). - congrats sweetie

anonymousinmaryland
09-15-2011, 10:04 AM
I have a question of concern: What about the little brother? Does HE know? Aren't your people concerned about "messing with his mind?" Maybe I'm missing something here.

Loretta
09-15-2011, 10:09 AM
I have a question of concern: What about the little brother? Does HE know? Aren't your people concerned about "messing with his mind?" Maybe I'm missing something here.
Everyone in the house knows, with the exception of my uncle.
My little brother shares a room with me, and everyone I've told is VERY accepting.

Chickhe
09-15-2011, 10:28 AM
You can get it out using a solvent... paint thinner I would guess... don't rub it, apply some solvent to a paper towel, press it on the stain (really hard, pound on it). It will soak the color right up in to the paper. Repeat until its all gone and then wash in washing machine. I did this with my daughters dress after she sat on so ink or tar.

ashleymasters
09-15-2011, 10:36 AM
That is wonderful. I haven't told my family but I know it won't go so well. In high school I brought home a girl friend of another race and was ostracized for that. I wish my family was like yours. Enjoy it and love them as much as you can.

Michaela42
09-15-2011, 10:49 AM
It is so good to here that your family is accepting of you, Loretta. But I can see your Father's point of view as well. You have got to be careful with the makeup ;)

tiffanyjo89
09-15-2011, 07:25 PM
Well, great.
My dad is pissed now.
Apparently, the red lipstick I was wearing when I passed out ended up on my pillowcase in the form of multiple kiss prints.
I didn't realize it, but when I got up that morning, my dad took my pillowcase off of my pillow.
He tried to get the stains out, but he couldn't.
He told me he wasn't mad that I was kissing the pillow in my sleep, but he was mad about the fact that we've got one less pillowcase because of it.
I asked him if he was sure that he didn't mind it when I dressed up, and he said "If it was our house, I would let you dress 24/7 if you wanted to. I wouldn't even care if you left your high heels all over the floor. I understand that crossdressing is a part of you, and I love you, and nothing will ever change that."

Well, if he's gotta be pissed about something, it's good that he was pissed about a lost pillow case.
When you are thinking about budgeting (which I am sure he, and most everyone in the world is right now), you don't like the idea of having to replace something like a pillow case that is perfectly fine (except for some conspicuous lipstick stains).