PDA

View Full Version : first doctor visit and a funny story

satin n lace
09-14-2011, 08:16 PM
Had my first doctor visit yesterday for HRT went very well she explained a lot of stuff to me and my wife. She gave me a referal to go and talk to someone so i can get a letter to start. Have my first appointment with her in a couple of weeks can't wait.

The funny thing is at the doctors office, i went en femm so i put my real name down did not know any better yet. So when the receptionist called my name she called it by my real name so as my wife and i got up and walked we both heard someone say " that girl has a mans name " we both laughed when we made it to the room and wonder what they said to each other afterwords lol,i must be doing something right ya :):D , the doctor told me to right my other name down next time and underline it so the receptionist know what name to call me as.

stockingslace1
09-14-2011, 08:24 PM
Went to doctor several years ago to get breast reduction surgery,wish I would of left alone,and after surgery and had to wear bras at work and home for 2 weeks to keep chest compressed.

Cynthia Anne
09-14-2011, 11:44 PM
That's funny! You must of past quite well! Hugs and congrads on your appointment!