PDA

View Full Version : Kendra Just came back from Target...

FirstTimeCD
09-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Hi Girls,

I just came from target. Went there for buying some clothes for me as Kendra. I am so happy because the store assistance asked me that finding everything OK ma'am. The effect of being accepted as female make me top of the world.

I am so Happy ... Bought some clothes and one high heel sandals .

christina s
09-14-2011, 08:53 PM
More girls should go to target . When i worked there the soft-lines girls loved helping anyone out and they actually got a kick out of the occasional cd .

FirstTimeCD
09-14-2011, 08:54 PM
Christina,

they kicked out the CD? is it allowed to kick out anyone one from the store? CD is not going to harm anyone there ...

sissystephanie
09-14-2011, 09:00 PM
The clerks did not kick out the CD, they enjiyed having him there. That is what Christina meant!! Target is a great place to shop. I should know since I have bought a lot of stuff there for Stephanie!!

FirstTimeCD
09-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Yeah Stephanie, I bought few skirts and tops along with a pair of sandal.

Cynthia Anne
09-14-2011, 10:42 PM
It's nice to know you enjoy shopping so much:)! I wish there was a Target near me!:sad:Hugs!

Wendy_Marie
09-15-2011, 08:17 AM
It's nice to know you enjoy shopping so much:)! I wish there was a Target near me!:sad:Hugs!

There is one in Springfield Cynthia...Thats just a short drive down the road from you isn't it?

Tina B.
09-15-2011, 09:13 AM
My target doesn't have much in plus sizes, so I have never shopped there that much, but they sure have cute stuff. I guess if I can lose a few more pounds, I can go there. I have the same problem with Kohls, here that just leaves Sears, KMART, and Avenue. I was down in the San Francisco Bay area a couple of weeks ago, wow, city folks have some great shopping, us small town girls just don't have.
Tina B.

Danni Renee
09-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Target is currently on my off limits list - I cannot go there without spending $200 a pop! This is the first time I have been close to one and I could just shop there for hours!

Deana ♥ Danni
09-15-2011, 09:57 PM
I am glad you had a great time and found some pretties :) I like shopping at Target also. I went there earlier this year and bought Danni Renee some pink canvas tennis shoes that are so cute.

Pax et bonum,
Deana

Wendy_Marie
09-16-2011, 07:59 AM
I went there earlier this year and bought Danni Renee some pink canvas tennis shoes that are so cute.

Pax et bonum,
Deana

Danni is a very lucky girl....you don't by chance have any interest in adopting an older brother/sister type do you...(-:

Peace and Goodness to you and yours Ms. Deana.