PDA

View Full Version : A cupboard full of dresses and skirts.

suzy1
09-15-2011, 01:51 PM
I just had to tell you what happened today.
I help out a G.G. friend sometimes with some odd jobs.
So she asked me yesterday if I would hang all here clothes away as she is so lazy that they just build up into a huge pile on the chairs and floor.
There was a lovely cute little skirt. And a party dress that would just mould itself to my body. All stretchy and silky.
And she is the same size as me as well.
So I had a fun time but then she said she never used half of them anyway!

Perhaps she will have a clean out when I am around and I can volunteer to take them to the charity shop. :heehee:
I live in hope.

SUZY

Amandyne
09-15-2011, 03:06 PM
That's just every crossdresser's dream. Well, except I'm sure the cupboard lacked a wedding dress :)

kimdl93
09-15-2011, 04:39 PM
or you could ask her to share ;)

JustGrace
09-15-2011, 05:16 PM
I just had to tell you what happened today.
I help out a G.G. friend sometimes with some odd jobs.
So she asked me yesterday if I would hang all here clothes away as she is so lazy that they just build up into a huge pile on the chairs and floor.
There was a lovely cute little skirt. And a party dress that would just mould itself to my body. All stretchy and silky.
And she is the same size as me as well.
So I had a fun time but then she said she never used half of them anyway!

Perhaps she will have a clean out when I am around and I can volunteer to take them to the charity shop. :heehee:
I live in hope.

SUZY

She might have been dropping a hint! you never know :)

Kittyagain
09-15-2011, 05:28 PM
Suzy, or how about the truth, "I have a close friend just your size if you have clothes you don't enjoy wearing."

I bet your mind was racing.

Kitty

docrobbysherry
09-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Borrowing clothes? ICK! Haven't we read enuff negative posts on THAT subject to know it's a NO NO?

However, Suzy, u COULD closely check them out, take notes, and buy similar ones for yourself!

Have her model the ones u may like! I'm sure u could come up with a reason and she may be flattered!

BRANDYJ
09-15-2011, 05:45 PM
This reminds me of when my GG roommate asked me to fix the clothes bar in her closet. She has so many pieces that one of the two hanger bars fell down. I had to remove all her clothes from the closet to get in there to put up the fallen bar and reinforce the one that remained. Tons of slacks and skirts. Tops of every description and then the dresses all together at one end. Of course she is half my size even if I had the urge to wear any of it, it would'nt fit. lol Of course I would never wear anyone's clothes without permission to begin with. But it did feel odd handling all her clothes.

linda allen
09-16-2011, 06:34 AM
Borrowing clothes? ICK! Haven't we read enuff negative posts on THAT subject to know it's a NO NO?

A "NO NO"? "ICK!" ? How about if we wash or dry clean them first? You know, if you buy clothing from a store, it may have been tried on by strangers. Dirty, smelly strangers even.

I wear my wife's clothes. We exchange body fluids from time to time. What's so bad about the clothes?

Cynthia Anne
09-16-2011, 07:51 AM
The charity shop is a great idea! What better charity could there be then one for yourself!:D:hugs:

BillieJoEllen
09-16-2011, 12:10 PM
I used to work in apartment maintenance. I've had to repair or replace many a clothes bar. To me it was appalling that many women didn't even own a skirt or dress. There were a lot that only had one or two skirts and maybe a dress.
Years ago I helped a friend of my wife's move. She had 11 to 12 boxes full of bras. Some boxes didn't have tops on them and once I realized what I was carrying into the house my curiosity was piqued. I couldn't believe the number of bras she had. She had all kinds. You name it, she had it. The rest of her clothing was not what I considered feminine at all. I remember a formal gown and a jean's skirt and that was about it. Those bras though....!