PDA

View Full Version : Summer vacation is over- thank the goddesses!

Stephanie47
09-15-2011, 05:35 PM
It is three months to the day that I folded my dress and slip and placed them into temporary storage. The bra, garter belt, panty, stocking and wig went other boxes. I knew I would be dressing after my wife returned to work. How was I to know there would be a teachers' strike? That delayed the return of Stephanie.

Today I drove my beloved to the airport, kissed her goodbye, and hurried home. I had to make some difficult choices. Which of the seventy-five dresses were going to hang in the closet? This past weekend the temperature was in the 90's! Today, the 60's. Cool and a little wet. I hung a very lovely jade with black accents mid thigh long sleeve dress by Chapter 2 alongside a floor length golden yellow with red roses capped sleeve dress by Coqueta. My favorite for the long five day weekend is a white with black accents knee length dress by Connected Woman. I haven't decided on the dress for Monday yet.

However, I have slipped into a sleeveless leopard print below the knee dress by Rafaella Woman. Underneath I have on a very lacy white Smart Fit slip which has a double layer of nylon from under the cups to the hem. Luscious feeling! Yummy! Of course, it would not be complete without my garter belt, white bra and panties and nude thigh high stockings. With the shoes I went with a pair of California Magdesians low heel in beige to match the leopard print dress. Appropriate for my age a grey wig.

If everything works out this evening, I will slip into my car and take a drive, park on a residential street and take a stroll. With the cool damp weather forecast, I am hoping for a light rain. I love to wear a waist length jacket and shield my face with an umbrella. I love the way the cool night air caresses my legs. The beige low heels are great for operating the gas pedal, and, the color will complement either the jade or leopard dress. The forecast is dreary for the next four days. So ladies, please pray for rain!

Loretta
09-15-2011, 06:04 PM
What?
Summer is awesome! In the summer, I can not only show off my cleavage, but can also
1) Wear Short skirts, Short shorts, and minis.
2) I can show off my bare legs in wedges and other open-backed shoes.
3) Wear makeup in summer colors. Hot pink lipstick/ nail polish, anyone?
4) Bikinis.

That is all.

Lori B
09-15-2011, 06:08 PM
Steph,,I`m right there with ya on that!,,`cept the rain,,we`ve had our share :)