PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing in Boston

brassieres
09-15-2011, 09:13 PM
:)As some of you already know, I am A closet crossdresser. I am thinking of using a transformation service. Any suggestions?

CandyDarling
09-15-2011, 09:19 PM
Jamie Austin. It will change you - be warned. his e-mail is public so here it is - JAMIEASTN@aol.com

Dealight
09-15-2011, 09:24 PM
Another I can personally recommend is Scarlett's Makeovers. Scarlett partners with Glamour Boutique in Auburn, and I know she travels around to TG events. Her website is scarlettsmakeovers.com .

brassieres
09-15-2011, 09:36 PM
I've heard good things about both.

Has anyone had any experience with My Changing Room at all?

NathalieX66
09-15-2011, 10:12 PM
Try Glamour Boutique, they have a couple of stores.....one in Auburn,Ma., and the others based in Fairfield, NJ,and Las Vegas , NV.
http://www.glamourboutique.com/

jillcd
11-09-2011, 10:12 AM
I have been to the Changing Room and Highly reccomend it.

crossdrezzer1
11-10-2011, 06:37 AM
after its done get a romm at howard johnsons on boylston st. and across the street is the machine,, they have gurls night on wednsday...

LeaP
11-10-2011, 07:47 AM
I went into Glamour Boutique in Auburn for the first time last weekend. I walked out with very mixed impressions. It looks nice from the outside. The inside, however, looks like a cramped rummage sale. Beyond the crowding, it's extremely cluttered and, frankly, not very clean (the stock itself is fine). Aside from some specialty items (e.g., forms), I saw very little that I couldn't get elsewhere, and with better selection and quality. The store does carry large sizes appropriate to some crossdressers, but I don't need those. The bright spot was the proprietor, who is extraordinarily friendly and helpful. If you need what he carries, I can recommend him for contact. The store itself, of course, is a safe-haven shopping spot for those who would rather not shop in conventional stores.

Lea

Ashlee
11-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Jamie Austin. It will change you - be warned. his e-mail is public so here it is - JAMIEASTN@aol.com She speaks the truth. I've been to Jamie like 8 times now. He was in Auburn which was good for me but is now in Boston which isn't as good for me. It's a great makeover and you'll enjoy your time with him. Seeing Candy's avatar is funny. I wore that same necklace and dress during 1 of my makeovers with him.

Sally24
11-10-2011, 09:26 AM
Jamie Austin can be a little pricey if you opt for the full photo package (and why wouldn't you?). He also has sort of a set "look" instead of trying to find your own unique personality. Not necessarily bad things, just how he works.

Florence's Fashions in Wakefield does private makeovers on Mondays. They are pretty reasonable and don't do "over the top" model looks. That's where I got my first makeover. I have been to MAC in the Burlington Mall too but that is pretty public so probably not for you. Enjoy!

Genifer Teal
11-10-2011, 05:48 PM
Jamie Austin. It will change you - be warned. his e-mail is public so here it is - JAMIEASTN@aol.com

I opened this thread to say the same thing. I will add that for the most part, Jamie has only one look. You can pretty much tell a Jamie Austin makeover the moment you see it. It is a great look. It is very glamouous. When you look at his site, know that yo will look very much the same as those girls - give or take a few years :-). If this is what you want , then go for it. You will not be disappointed.

Gen

brassieres
11-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Thanks Everyone, so may I ask, how will it change someone? Honestly asking here. Also, what can you expect from the experience as well?

Lux
11-11-2011, 12:46 AM
Having done a Jaime make over I can remember being 'blown away' that I could look so feminine/so sexy. A confidence boost you cannot explain. He does have a certain 'routine' but is very laid back during the process. Good luck!

Sally24
11-11-2011, 08:17 AM
So may I ask, how will it change someone? Also, what can you expect from the experience as well?

As Sofi said, seeing yourself looking so female can really change your attitude. You may want a backup plan in case you feel like going out in public for the first time. That's what I did my first outing.

If you do Jamie, be prepared to look a little oriental. He does an instant face lift thing that pulls all your facial skin taut. It feels a little weird but does wonders for your eyes and cheeks! My biggest reaction was when my lady started styling my hair. I felt like I was a woman at the hairdressers. Hard to describe but it was an awesome feeling.

Jocee
11-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Go to see Jamie...... ask him to not let you see until he is absolutely done with the make over :)

It just blows your mind.... and as someone said earlier in the thread, be warned....... his makeovers are totally addictive

Dianeob
11-11-2011, 01:02 PM
I also recommend Scarlett. Have had makeover by her and Jamie. Scarlett's work is much more realistic, can leave her and go out anywhere!