PDA

View Full Version : The feminine experience

Kate Simmons
09-16-2011, 03:38 AM
Obviously many MTF CD's dress as women in various stages as they feel it gives them some kind of feminine rush and is worth all the effort and potential risk to continue doing that.Many others say it simply relaxes them. What is it that you feel makes you the most feminine? Is it one particular thing or just everything combined?This is open to anyone, including genetic women.:)

Amymonroe
09-16-2011, 04:07 AM
i guess for me it is wearing panties and a bra and being out in public amongst other women. it's the knowing that i am sharing with them what some women think is privet.

erickka
09-16-2011, 05:31 AM
For me it is the whole shebang. Everything from panties to shoes and the wig ,just completes the side of me which I have come to accept and love.

noeleena
09-16-2011, 05:52 AM
Hi,

May be it's because im a woman , & cant think of any other reason.

...noeleena...

KrystalA
09-16-2011, 05:59 AM
To me, it just feels more 'natural' or 'normal' to be dressed as a girl. Very soothing and sensual being in female attire.

Katie83
09-16-2011, 06:15 AM
For me it has to be looking in the mirror when i'm all dressed, seeing a different person looking back at me, Katie is the person i feel i would like to have been, had i been born a girl. It's the whole act and image i'm more comfortable with it.
Katie

linda allen
09-16-2011, 06:21 AM
Boobs. That's what does it for me.

*Vanessa*
09-16-2011, 06:26 AM
For me it is far more then cloths and how they feel against my skin.

I feel right inside when I look fem outside.

thechic
09-16-2011, 06:50 AM
It releases me from the vessel that im so imprisoned in,god it sucks being like this.

deebra
09-16-2011, 07:22 AM
I feel the most feminine when walking in a straight skirt, four inch heels, my D forms in a sexy lacey soft cup bra and a matching thong or nylon tight panty. To get the best feeling out of the thong or panty you really need to be tucked. The feel of the skirt over the panty or thong, the weight and movement of my large breasts and the feminine feeling that comes with walking in high heels is exilerating. Walking in the heels makes all the other stuff move oh so sensual and it's like an ongoing foreplay to making love. Even siting and crossing your legs in the skirt is sensual. I also agree with Amymonroe's and Linda Allen's post, when you can't dress fully and being able to underdress and pass a really nice looking woman in the mall and you are wearing a bra and panties just like she is, is really a turnon and the two of you have something very intimate in common. Wearing the most makeup you can get away while underdressed is also neat. I would love to be able to dress completely and pass unquestionably including voice, if so I feel I would live more female than male, it just feels that good and right.

Cynthia Anne
09-16-2011, 07:39 AM
For me it's a natural 'thang'! If you're not going to 'dress', then don't get out of bed! Hugs!

Cheryl T
09-16-2011, 08:08 AM
For me it's everything. It doesn't matter what the outfit is, it's just the fact that I can dress and go out somewhere to express my feminine side. Not that I don't do that around the house as well.
If I'm alone perhaps I won't do makeup and hair, but that doesn't change the way I feel inside. With others around I prefer to have the see the complete me and not just a partial image.

Tina B.
09-16-2011, 08:39 AM
Nothing in particular, some days I wake up feeling feminine some days I wake up feeling manly, and it all flows from there. When I feel feminine, there is no particular thing I can thing of, that adds to it more one than another, some days I'm happy in a pair of Capri leggings, and a tank top, and nothing else, other days, I do June cleaver, heels, wig, hose, and the whole thing, and need it all to feel right about it. But the feeling all comes from with in to start with.
Tina B.

Inna
09-16-2011, 09:08 AM
I do like the question. For my entire life I dressed to express and emphasize my femininity which resided within but was stifled and suppressed otherwise. Once the finality came and decision of transition was reached and reveal had commenced, I was out of the closet. Slowly and gradually need to dress diminished and self confidence took over, I could be her, be my self, every day, every hour, every minute and second. I felt same gratification and ease of being soft, sensual, beautiful and whole but now she was here, there was no need to emphasize through clothes, she was real. What happened next was understandable and I suppose expected, I started to want my entire body to be ultra feminine, where clothes camouflaged before now I wanted the holy grail of femininity, curves, soft skin, unmistakable womanhood stripped of pretend and fantasy I was so used to, I wanted the reality, the truth to penetrate every cell of this body and feel whole.

BlondeFarrah
09-16-2011, 09:15 AM
Dressing up is the best way to express sexuality, the pleasure, and the joy of sex.

suchacutie
09-16-2011, 09:31 AM
Feeling feminine has been an evolutionary process that I'm sure has considerably more to play out. The very first time, in just lingerie and heels, felt unbelievably feminine. Then my wife had me try on a dress and the feeling soared. Then breastforms to fill out the dress, then a short skirt, then mascara and eye liner, then lip gloss, then hair, then...then...

When all that finally settled, the voice started to change and we started conversations about what it is to grow up as a girl, and what it is to be feminine. This lead to "girl's nights" and it can be staying home, watching a chic flic, giggling, just being girls together... As you can see it's moved from the sensual feel of feminine clothes and accessories and makeup to a more mental idea of Tina as a feminine being, and the longer it goes on the deeper she moves into that place.

More and more the transformation process between genders has become one of masculine on one side and feminine on the other, with every part of each gender contributing to either masculinity or femininity.

Karren H
09-16-2011, 09:42 AM
Nothing.... I feel the same way all the time.... I just look more or less prettier!

sissystephanie
09-16-2011, 10:30 AM
I will definitely agree with KrystalA. I feel much better dressed enfemme!!

Stephenie S
09-16-2011, 10:44 AM
Interesting, if predictable, responses. There is a majority here who feel that "clothes make the women". And, after all, this IS a crossdressing forum, full of men who want to wear women's clothes.

But just to get the concept out and down in black and white, so to speak, please try and remember that clothes don't make you feminine. Wearing women's clothes CAN'T make you more feminine. True, you get to FEEL what it's like to wear women's clothing. You get to FEEL what it's like to wear a dress, a bra, stockings, heels. And is this fun? Oh it certainly is, for many (perhaps all), here. But it has little to do with real femininity. True femininity shines right through an old pair of patched jeans and a T shirt.

I'm not trying to be too negative here, and I know from experience that few here will agree with me, but I thought it worth pointing out.

Stephie

geri-tg.
09-16-2011, 10:53 AM
For me it is the complete change. I love to have my nails red and a LBD with heels. By the way that is how I am dressed right now.

SabrinaDanielle
09-16-2011, 11:03 AM
My ability to get fully dressed is (severely) limited, so too really feel femme I do a few little things to help me stay connected with who I am. I work on my nails, keeping them buffed and trim even I'd no polish. I practice a femme walk when I'm out alone. I practice using my femme voice when I'm in the car alone. I'd love to hear what others do in similar circumstances.

Susan_Xdress
09-16-2011, 11:54 AM
I am at my most relaxed when I am dressed around the house. It is safe, I don’t have to look perfect, but I am aware of my feminine side

Going out is a whole other, highly intensified trip. When I walk the streets, go shopping and to restaurants fully dressed and completely passing is a high like no other. I get a tactile rush and experience the whole girly sensory overload. Soft panties against my skin, stockings on legs, skirt/dress brushing my legs as I walk. To walk … oh girls … is there anything in the world that can equal the sensation of walking in our dresses and skirts. Turn sharply and feel that hem flare out, sit and smooth your dress/skirt under your legs .. I won’t even go to that Nirvana of feeling the wind on your legs, swirling your dress. Oh to be totally free of the drabs .. no bags hanging on our legs .. just deliriously enjoying a dress flowing around legs.

The ultimate trip, intertwined with the stark terror of discovery. It is still a hell of a rush when Susan is ‘out there’. I usually return home flushed with excitement and totally exhausted. I never feel as if I have deceived or ‘put one over’ on anyone .. just simply released Susan for awhile to be herself.

It comes with its share of nervous panic . . . but I do so love my Susan time

BlondeFarrah
09-16-2011, 12:31 PM
To walk … oh girls … is there anything in the world that can equal the sensation of walking in our dresses and skirts

definitely NOT!!! LOL

Nikki A.
09-16-2011, 01:14 PM
It really depends on my mood. Getting fully dressed and going out into the world is the best. But sometimes just wearing something at home is enough

prettytoes
09-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Satin panties, mini skirt, painted toe nails, toe rings, snug fitting yoga pants, sports bras, nighties, etc. I love it all! I feel much more natural, comfortable, and at ease in women's clothing. I also do not like hair on my back or armpits. I am also planning on shaving my legs very soon (I really want to run that one by my wife first, rather than jus springing it on her). When I can't dress, I get moody, irritable, and stressed. It's really something I need to do.

susmitha
09-28-2011, 02:47 AM
I would feel most feminine if I could get a chance to dress and act the female role in bed while my wife dressse and acts the male role and becomes dominant.

Noemi
09-28-2011, 03:04 AM
Boobs. That's what does it for me.
I love this answer(smiling) I like the Boobs too!!
Dressing takes the edge off. I have an almost constant feeling of being a woman, so when I am dressed I am at ease.

DebbieL
09-28-2011, 05:30 AM
For me, the key "tipping" point between Debbie and Rex is the bra. Rex can wear the same shorts, shoes, and even hair, and make-up, but still "pass" as male. When I put on the bra, there is no hiding out. These days I can wear a 38B and fill it, but not much cleavage. I don't have to add more to look feminine, but I do enjoy the fuller look of my Silicone forms.

I've gotten to the point where I'm gradually sliding into feminine more and more. My hair is longer, styled in a feminine style, my clothes fit better now that I'm buying women's. I'm losing weight so I look good in a 16 now, and I'm motivated to lose even more. I don't always wear make-up, but when I put on the bra, I know I need to add the make-up. When I'm going "all out femme", I usually wear a wig along with stockings (hides razor burn), and heels (forces feminine walk), and a skirt - shows of my nice legs.

When I'm out as Debbie, I feel so free and alive. I'm vulnerable yet confident, sexy yet not ****ty, beautiful but not vain, and I want to be a part of the world, to be alive. As Debbie, I am courageous, honest, there is integrity, commitment, authenticity, and I'm powerful. I love getting compliments, but even more I love being able to compliment other women on their wardrobes, make-up, and hair, and have them know that I'm complementing them on their choices and excellent taste.

Debbie loves people, loves to hug and touch, men and women, and loves to be part of life. Debbie wants to dance, to celebrate life. Debbie never wants to go home, and can't wait for her next outing.

The hardest part is the transition back to Rex. I hate taking off the clothes, taking off the make-up, and especially taking off the wig. I often do as much as I can, in the dark, away from the mirror, and try to go directly to sleep. Getting up the next morning, knowing I have to face the day as Rex, I am aware of every pain, every hair, and I'm so tired, drained of energy. It is almost like two different people in the same body. Worse, Debbie has to go back to the lies, deceit, pretending to be what I don't want to be, pretending not to be what I want so desperately to be.

As Rex, I go back to my books, my computers, my intellectual mode, solving problems, even problems people don't want solved, and avoiding people as much as possible. I turn into a machine, but also an absent minded professor, forgetting where Debbie put the keys or other things during her cleaning sprees. I have a hard time staying focused, my mind dancing from one problem to another, often escaping to a mental break by posting to a BBS or something.

I often try to blend the two, wearing some of the clothes Debbie likes, like some nice fitted slacks, or a knit shirt that shows a bit of boob, or a shoe that looks like a men's wingtip, except for the 2 inch chunky heel. Or the suede look jacket, or velvet or velveteen, because satin would be too obvious.

I'll comb the hair back, then when I'm out shopping after work, fluff it out, and let the layers fluff out.

It's never as satisfying as when Debbie gets to shine in her full glory. But at least I want to be around people, I can complement them, support them, and not go into egg-head mode or turn into an intellectual bully, or start with useless factoids to pretend I'm in the conversation.

Most of all, I can do things that are silly, and laugh with them, and even laugh at myself, rather than being the clown who is making them laugh while he's crying and about to die on the inside.

Kate Simmons
09-28-2011, 07:20 AM
Too bad you live on the other side of New Jersey Debbie. I'd like to meet you. Perhaps you can come to the TG/CD weekend at Rainbow Mt. Resort in the Poconos next month, Oct. 20-23. Take care.:)

Wendy_Marie
09-28-2011, 08:51 AM
For me it is far more then cloths and how they feel against my skin.

I feel right inside when I look fem outside.

I like that...I feel right on the inside when I look fem on the outside.

Debutante
09-28-2011, 01:30 PM
It's a deep feeling ; a recognition, validation of deep feelings: that I look womanly, act feminine ; that everyhting seems "in place", and feel whole with myself. A deep feeling of satisfaction that is feminine...

Gangsta_Gus
10-29-2011, 02:39 AM
because its the only thing different that I feel that I can hang on to

Launa
10-29-2011, 03:00 AM
I feel good wearing anything fem. The more and more things that I put on myself then the higher I get which each stage. I would love to dress all the way and head out the door shopping or go to a salon for hair or nails. That would be the ultimate for me.

Katrina Black
10-29-2011, 03:11 AM
If i can wear or apply anything that women get to wear ..even just one painted fingernail. even if i have to hide it all day i am a girl for as long as im able to do that

kundthu1
10-29-2011, 04:11 AM
for me being feminine is more about my behaviour, both expressed and latent. it is being more empathetic,sensitive, and being more open with my feelings like joy sorrow, fear etc., that hs become a part of mine irrespective of my dress. Anyway i always wear panty abd camisole under my drab dress all the time

wilt575
10-29-2011, 06:00 PM
I guess I have female envy. When wearing panties bra , sleep wear at night, and being out about amongst women. Knowing i'm feeling and sharing what a women feels in their attire.Now just wish for real flesh and blood breast to feel complete

Babeba
10-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Stretching at my waist and the flexibility there makes me feel feminine.

I was in a car accident years ago and it really affected my lower back muscles. I couldn't move the same for a while. Perhaps because that was once taken away from me is why it is now so precious to me? And perhaps why the time all of you can snatch dressed matters so much to those of you who dress, because it is threatened and rare? Also why a transwoman like Inna feels it so intensely through her whole body, which once had to deny the femininity inside?