PDA

View Full Version : What do you feel more fem in?

Sandra H
10-13-2005, 06:01 PM
Hi Girls.

I wear women’s jeans because they fit me better because I am only short for a man 5ft 4ins and men’s jeans need so much cutting off to make them fit. Also, the best bit and the main reason is they are fem. Today I wore a top and skirt all day until late afternoon when I had to go out when I changed into my jeans.

As I walked out to the shops the only things I had on which were men’s were my jumper, outer coat and shoes. Was wearing a bra, panties, pantyhose, knee-highs as socks, fem top and fem jeans. Yet I did not feel as fem as I did or do when wearing my skirt.

This got me thinking how many of you girls feel just as fem in women’s jeans or trousers as you do in a skirt or dress. Or are you like me and feel more fem in a dress or skirt?

bredalee25
10-13-2005, 06:09 PM
I know what you mean I don't feel fem in anything but a skirt or dress I can wear jeans out in public there not as much fun to wear when dressed up. I always thought you had to wear skirts and dresses to be a true cd but i'm coming to find out that there are all kinds of cd's for me I feel more fem in my skirt even if i'm wearing one of my guy shirts with it.

urban gypsy
10-13-2005, 06:11 PM
It does not matter to me skirt or trousers. but the tops and shoes have to be fem for me to feel fem. The reason for this is that a nice pair of fem trouser can look more flattering on a larger frame like mine than a skirt. So I only have about 7 skirts and 3 dresses, but I have about 15 pairs of fem trousers from wide leg casual to black evening ones awell as some fairly unusual ones. And as for tops don't get me started, but I never seem to have enough.

I just love to shop!

Julie W.
10-13-2005, 06:16 PM
Sandra,
I'm with you. I feel most femme in skirts or dresses. But not just any skirt. My skirts have to be long and flowing, preferably ankle lenth if not to the floor. The dresses can be a little shorter like having the skirt hit just above my knees. The frillier the better.

If I were to dress for a business meeting or and afternoon speaking engagement I would wear my knee length Pendleton "Black Watch" tartan skirt with a Navy silk mock turtleneck shell and my Pendleton "Black Watch" blazer. Femme yet professional.

KatieZ
10-13-2005, 06:25 PM
A skirt or dress knee length or a little higher is what does it for me.

Hugs

Angela Burke
10-13-2005, 07:26 PM
It's unanimous up to now as it's skirts for me too.
Votes for women!
Skirts for CDr's!

Love Angela XX

Debbie Kong
10-13-2005, 08:48 PM
I can wear jeans anytime I want as a guy so I don't even consider them as a feminine thing. Of course, some women do look great in them and I'm glad that tight fitting jeans are back in fashion. That said, dresses are number one for me. I liike the open feeling underneath them and for that reason I only wear garters and stockings. Pantyhose feel like jeans to me.

I rarely wear jeans at all anymore. Most of the time I wear nylon wind pants. Womens pants that I pick up at the Thrift store for a buck or two. They are perfect for my work and for motorcycle riding. Guess I'm CDing everday but with out makeup, hair and heels I don't feel very gurly.

Like the women who burned their bras in the '60s I'm now burning my jeans.

Best wishes

Debbie

TGMarla
10-13-2005, 09:28 PM
With me it's dresses. I love wearing dresses. To me they are the most feminine thing there is. And I like them to be femme, too. I'm not much into dull, boring dresses. I like the bottom to be flared or pleated. I like the top to be cut nicely for ladies. And I like hosiery. Stockings or pantyhose, but I feel the most feminine wearing a dress, hosiery, and high heels. Mmmmmmm.

ebony
10-14-2005, 02:01 AM
Anything tight to show off my butt and thighs.

Sharon
10-14-2005, 02:14 AM
Skirts are definitely more fem and fun, but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy my jeans also, especially for those days when I'm just putzing around the house.
If I had a better derriere and waist, I would probably wear jeans even more often.

Leilani68
10-14-2005, 02:37 AM
It all depends on the affair I am attending or the time of year...
I do love Dresses & Skirts.
I also love my pants
(especially a little bit tight Career pinstripe pants),
from Larry Levine,like JLo wears in the "Wedding Planner"
So, yes I do enjoy both.........:)

pedebra
10-14-2005, 05:44 AM
Skirts definitely make me feel more feminine, especially with a pair of stockings or thigh highs. Jeans do have the advantage of being worn more often if the you want to go out to run errands.

Debra

Lisa Golightly
10-14-2005, 05:51 AM
I feel most femme in bed ;)

Sandra H
10-14-2005, 06:21 AM
I feel most femme in bed ;)

I bet you do you naught girl Lisa, maybe you should change your name to Gonightly LOL.:D ;)

Take care, nice to see another Brit.

Jonien
10-14-2005, 07:00 AM
I feel fem in what ever I'm wearing being fem is not what you wear but how you wear it, like deportment, walking (let your tits go first), talking (use your hands), how you sit, even drinking a cup of tea, having men open the door for you even when in drab. feel your self being a girl

Bonnie D
10-14-2005, 07:47 AM
I love wearing dresses with a nice belt and I really like how my panties feel against the material as I walk around. Skirts and blouses are fun too but I especially like dresses. If I had to wear pants while en femme they would have to be capris.

Bonnie

Tiffy
10-14-2005, 11:19 AM
I would have to go with skirts and dresses. MAybe because I have never had a pair of ladies jeans. But, I think in my style (I never wear jeans in male mode, only shorts) skirts and dresses will reign supreme.

Kisses, April

Charlene Marie
10-14-2005, 11:30 PM
I tried some girls jeans once, but they don't work for me. I usualy wear a
skirt or dress. But I do have one pair of black leather pants that are hot.
They were actually mens pants that were given to me. I took them to my
tailor and had the cuff taken in and shortened. They look hot with some black 3" heels and a long sleeve blouse with the tail tied in a knot in front.
I use a colorful scarf for a belt and it looks real cool.

robinLynn
10-14-2005, 11:38 PM
im just learining to get by in a bikini

Christina
10-14-2005, 11:38 PM
Definitely a skirt or dress. But especially with some heels!

classicgreysuit
10-15-2005, 01:30 AM
Hi Sandra

Another girl from the NW - yay. Always skirts for me - I never feel fem in trousers even if i'm wearing the most fabulous lingerie.

Hugs

Sarah
xx

Kierci
10-15-2005, 02:19 AM
It's gotta be either a nice tight short skirt,dress, or a long flowing skirt, I love to feel the clothing wisping around my body while the wind blows mmmmm

Shannon
10-15-2005, 03:01 AM
Make-up, perfume, sexy lingerie, silky hose, pretty dress -- and an attitude!

Lauren_T
10-15-2005, 04:18 AM
Like Joanna, if I have girly shoes and top I can feel femme... But a skirt or dress snaps my feminine side into sharp focus. I'm still a long way from wearing either one in public! :(

stefanie
10-15-2005, 06:57 AM
I used to think skirts were IT....after wearing low rise stretch jeans, OMG, it makes me feel very sexy. Goes back to exposing less is really exposing more.

DeniseNY
10-15-2005, 09:57 AM
well, I can't speak for everybody, but for me skirts and dresses are the sine qua non, almost the definition of femininity. To me, if I am wearing jeans, I might as well wear my male stuff. I don't feel nearly as sexy in pants, and only wear them if I am indrab mode of am en femme in bad weather (like this rainy day).

But that's just my opinion...

GiniGirl
10-15-2005, 10:13 AM
I feel ultra-feminine in a short fitted dress, suntan pantyhose, and white high heels!

Cassandra Marie
10-15-2005, 10:14 AM
When I wear any one of my French Maid uniforms or one of my wedding gowns I feel so incredibly dainty and feminine it makes me never want to change clothes. It's utterly amazing how feminine I feel in any of them and I enjoy it so much. It's hard for me to describe in words how I feel. I always feel like just running outside and screaming to the world that I'm a little feminine sissy girl and I never want the feeling to end. I just can't express it verbally because I don't think the word was invented yet to describe it. I just know that I love the feeling and never want it to end.

Kisses,

Sissy Cassandra

Jodi Lynn
10-15-2005, 10:40 AM
I feel the most Fem when I am all dressed up in a dress or skirt and top, with makeup on.

Jodi Lynn

Deana_CD
10-15-2005, 10:54 AM
I have to agree with the majority of respondents - there is nothing more fem for me than a nice skirt, length is not as important as is the way it fits me, and of course something sexy underneath!

mand
10-15-2005, 11:03 AM
You can put me in a bin bag and I'll still feel exactely the same;)

The clothes, make up, the whole onsomble is just an expression of how I feel within my mind and soul.

love mand xxx:)

Jessicafreed
10-15-2005, 02:48 PM
I would have to say skirts or dresses. They are the ultimate sign of femininity. I love the look of my legs in a nice pair of strappy heeled sandals and pantyhose peeking out from a flowing skirt. But because I can't wear skirts when I want so wearing woman's jeans or dress pants and heels is a suitable subsitute that I can get away in the meantime.

Love,

Jessica