PDA

View Full Version : Should I tell???

Sakura Kinomoto
10-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Hi girls,I just wanted to ask you what can I do.You see,I like to cross dress from time to time,mostly at anime conventions and when I am alone.

However,I have this urge to go out someday to the streets as a full woman.

I am 29 years old,and I dont like to wear boy s clothes.Never have.
I want to try to put some make up,wear a wig,and go out that way.

I dont like sports,I dont do what other boys usually do...And I am more in touch with my girl side.I never liked the way I was told how to behave.
Why should I wear boy s clothes? I dont like them!!!

Honestly I think that a man s clothes are boring,I love women s clothing because they have so much variety and color,awww they are so pretty!

I guess that maybe I was going to be a girl but something went wrong.

Anyway should I tell my parents that I like to cross dress????
I am afraid of what they will say,and perhaps they dont wanna talk to me no more.

Do you think that If I told them that I am more girl than boy,that I want to go out as a girl,they might understand me?

Why is it so hard for them and even for society to understand what we like???

So,should I tell them????Maybe they find out eventually....:eek: :eek: :eek:

Gosh if I only had been born female....

Wendy me
10-13-2005, 06:10 PM
only you can answer that ...you kinda know how thay might react to the news....your choise...

Jamie M
10-13-2005, 06:18 PM
:iagree:

I'm really sorry but out of all the people here , only you know your parents weel enough to decide whether they might be receptive enough to handle this new information

It's hard I know but it has to be your decision on this. Sorry I couldn't be more help but that's the way it's gotta be i'm afraid

If you DO decide to tell them we can offer suggestions of how to tell them but the decision has to be yours and yours alone

urban gypsy
10-13-2005, 06:20 PM
We have all felt like this at some point.
Don't come out to soon weigh up the pros and cons, because all to often we hear of cds that have come out and the been rejected by their nearest and dearest.
seriously consider how they might react and if you are strong enough to handle it. because not all of us are.

KatieZ
10-13-2005, 06:34 PM
Do your parents live in Mexico also?
If and when you decide to tell them, do it in person. That will bring out everything right up front. Questions can be answered then, rather than drug out over time with unanswered question weighing on their minds. And there will be questions. There is a lot of good info here to guide you through that part. But like everyone else here said, the ultimate decision is solely up to you.

Hugs

Sakura Kinomoto
10-13-2005, 07:04 PM
Thanks girls,this is some situation,Its hard to tell them but I just need the courage to do it,right?

I dont know,I just love the idea to cross dress,they might not,but in the other hand,its my life right?

AWWWW you are so nice,thanks for your advice!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

However I really have the Idea that I was going to be a female!

Jamie M
10-13-2005, 07:06 PM
If that is truely the case then they probably will find out in some way at some time , right ? If that is the case then it will more than likely be best coming from you rather than a third party. if so , then you should be the one to tell them

urban gypsy
10-13-2005, 07:17 PM
Seems like you've made your mind up and your going to tell them. please break the news gently and then prepare yourself.

Penny Dreadful GG
10-13-2005, 07:26 PM
I thought I would offer another point of view about 'coming out.'

As a gg, admittedly things are vastly different for me in terms of telling people of my predilection, but I have been honest and told everyone what I am looking for. Thus far, everyone has been supportive and actually pretty non-plussed about the whole thing. I only have two more couple friends to tell, as well as my brother.

In a bold move, I told my mother last weekend (Thanksgiving here in Canada). She asked how the dating was going and I told her that there was something she needs to know. So she listened as I explained about the ex, and how now I was looking solely for a crossdresser as a partner.

She had the expected questions and concerns, which I believe I alleviated.

Then, since I had her where I wanted her, I also took the opportunity to bring up the possibility of a two bride wedding, should I ever find my gurl and propose to her. She was even okay with that!!

Truly, my mom is amazing.

However, it can hardly be a surprise that she is so great - how many moms do you know who get their first tattoos in their 60s?!

with affection,

Penny

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-13-2005, 07:59 PM
I always remember someone telling me " tell who you need to, let the rest guess or be blissful in their ignorance"
The only people in my life that dont know about my dressing are my parents, but that's only because they are not.. in my life that is.. dont ever see them... hence there is no need to tell them...
I only point this out as I am not sure if you have asked yourself that question, do they need to know?
Had I told mine all I would have got was grief from both of them if I was lucky, and worse if I wasn't... and I made the decision that as an adult myself I didnt need that from them.
Hope all goes well, maybe your mom had a tattoo like Penny's (man your mom sounds ace)...
Hugs
SammyJo

Sakura Kinomoto
10-13-2005, 08:29 PM
I just hope that my mom is open minded and doesnt freak out...
Boy what I would give to get married in a wedding dress!!!

(Sigh):rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Someday....

shea
10-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Hi! Sakura,

I am quite new member and while seeing your post, I found that you're Japanese. As almost we grew up in similar situation, How about just wait and see, and when you area really ready to tell them, go ahead and tell them. I think that's the way how life goes when you have something in your mind that really hits and tell, that is the time when you want to recall somebody. However, when you struggle for moment, and kinda what should I do, that is not a time.

I just have some question for you. As you might already know, I believe in Japan, Korean Wave is very big issue for whole Japanese woman especially over 30's. Because of Korean actor Bae Yong Joon( Yon Sa Ma). I am thinking marrying and dating Japanese woman. Is Japanese woman are lot more understanding when it comes to cross dressing? If you know any related in this issue, let me know ! :)

WA TA SHI WA NI HON GO 女 DAI SKI DE SU.:D :angel:

Sakura Kinomoto
10-14-2005, 12:51 AM
I believe that croos dressing is getting more "normal" these days in some countries,I think that Japanese women are understanding about these,
besides most anime series are about a man changing into female,etc...

And I think that in Japan it is not a problematic issue....

Arigato godsaimasu!

Sarah-Louise-01
10-14-2005, 11:11 AM
your choice.....just think very long about the after effects before you do...if you can handle rejection then go for it

Sakura Kinomoto
10-14-2005, 05:49 PM
Why I will like to know is why there is rejection? There is rejection to those people who want to be different.

Why is it so terrible for people to understand that we want to be different?

I mean,I wouldnt judge you if you want to wear a dress or even if you like to do it.It s your choice,no one forced you,and if you are happy with it,so be it.

I for one,want to be different,but here rejection is something very common found against people who have a different sexual orientation/points of view.

So,how can your choice be something so bad and mean to certain people?
If you want to be a girl you have the right to do whatever you want with your body right???

And I am really sorry who hates or dont understand people that want to be different....why should they feel that?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Still I might tell them some day...maybe when I dont live with them...
But that I want to cross dress,I really want to....

__realization
10-15-2005, 11:32 PM
I think that it is more accepted in the Japanese culture than in the US. I was raised to believe that such behavior and homosexuality is a sin. However, I tend to watch a lot of anime and manga and that shaped a lot of my values. And even though I am 100% female, I really want a crossdressing boyfriend. So, uh... yeah... You might find love with a Japanese woman who is accepting. ^___^