PDA

View Full Version : Had an awesome day

Staci G
09-16-2011, 06:47 PM
What a day, I went to Greenville SC about an hour and a half away. I went there because I cant seem to find my size around here and I really needed a pair of black heels. Anyway I found the ones just for me (I have pics but will have to wait til Tuesday to post, forum rules. Yeah I read them.) I really enjoyed myself until I ran my pantyhose, I was not a happy girl at that point. I did get to the DressBarn where I was able to get myself a new pair. My legs are way to white to be nude in public. I went to my Merle Norman girl where I get my makeup and visited when I got back to Asheville. I finally got to meet the owner of the store there, she is a sweetheart. She had heard about me apparently and proceeded to give me the biggest hug and kiss on the cheek. I am floating tonight :c9::c9: for sure. I wish I could have stayed dressed all day. It was very windy but it felt perfect with my dress being blown up. I hope you all had such a wonderful day

Savannah Daniels
09-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Fabulous! You go girl. Glad you had a great time. Can't wait to see those slammin' heels. :)

Staci G
09-16-2011, 07:06 PM
Get a peek in my avatar. Oh they are so comfy.

BLUE ORCHID
09-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Hi Staci, Sounds like it was a wonderful day.

Orchid

sissystephanie
09-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Glad you had a wonderful day, Staci!! We all need one of those quite often!! I wore a pair of boots with 2 1/2 inch heels almost all day today as I was out shopping and running some errands!! But I was not wearing panty hose or stockings. I had on a pair of latex form fitting tights under a short skirt! My legs are also pretty white! I don't tan very well, but I sure do get sunburn!! I used to be a red head when I had hair!!

Torrey
09-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Great story. Glad you shared it!

Hugs,
Torrey

RenneB
09-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Heels that fit great are hard to find. Even amongst the online stores. I tend to buy the lease expensive, so I'm probably getting just what I pay for. I know if I could just get up the courage to do it at the store.... Hey that gives me an idea. My favorite dressup holiday is coming up. What a great way to break the ice with the store clerk. "I lost a bet with my friend and need a pair of heels to dress up as a woman for the party". Or I could go as Renne ..... nope just not there yet.

I know what you mean about a run in the hose. The other day, after spending a full two hours gettin made up, I promptly got in the car, shifted out of park and popped a nail loose. Trying to be such a perfectionist is a pain in the but. Luckly I had a spare bottle of nail glue in the purse and back on it was. I should probably bring along an extra pair of nylons too... No wonder they make these purses sooo big.

Renne.....

Cynthia Anne
09-16-2011, 11:11 PM
Glad you had such a nice day! Sometimes a girls gotta' leave town to get-er-done! Hugs!