PDA

View Full Version : Any typically female clothes you wear in male mode? Not hidden stuff?

lijdi
09-17-2011, 06:32 AM
I for one, sometimes wear eyeliner, though in a less feminine style, when I'm out and about as a male. Sometimes it's very subtle, or sometimes I put it on thicker so as to avoid a feminine-style delicacy.

I also wear black or deep purple nail varnish fairly often, on my fingernails as well as toenails, and sometimes I wear girly/skinny fit t-shirts, or (as I'm in my teenage years) an extra-small figure hugging hoody which brings out natural curves I have (I am actually blessed with wide hips, no idea how or why)

So do you ever wear anything out whilst in male mode?

daviolin
09-17-2011, 07:04 AM
I typicaly wear girl jeans in male mode. I love the spandex, oh so girly. Daviolin

pinto
09-17-2011, 07:36 AM
I always wear ladies jeans.

connie johnson
09-17-2011, 07:40 AM
I always wear panties, 24/7.

StephanieC
09-17-2011, 07:43 AM
Depending on the day, I'll wear ladies dress pants, jeans, sweaters/turtlenecks, suit coat,shoes (without heel), belt, raincoat,mascara,eye cream has a touch of concealer

sissystephanie
09-17-2011, 08:06 AM
I wear ladies jeans (sorry about that, Karren!) and ladies tops almost all the time when I am in drab!! My male clothing is very limited and my female clothing takes up most of 3 closets!! Oh yes, I wear ladies shoes more often than mens!! Even when I am in male lode!

linda allen
09-17-2011, 08:26 AM
My dress jeans are ladies jeans.

Tina B.
09-17-2011, 08:36 AM
Just jeans that's about all.
Tina B.

Brenn
09-17-2011, 08:40 AM
I wear women's shorts, pantyhose and mary-janes or ballet flats. Some of the more "sporty" flats or MJs are kind of masculine.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1426879@N20/

bridget thronton
09-17-2011, 09:17 AM
Most of my clothes come from the woman's side of the store. So I typically wear a blouse and woman's pant suit at work, along with women's oxford shoes and one of my shoulder bags (sometimes mascra and nude lippy).

Gretchen K
09-17-2011, 09:20 AM
My favorite Saturday errand running outfit is women's jeans, a tapered blouse (not overtly feminine), unisex flat loafers and my favorite perfume.

Alexacdx
09-17-2011, 09:20 AM
Skin tight jeans, sometimes tho, to go with my whole outfit.

Karren H
09-17-2011, 09:38 AM
You should have qualified it with "other than ugly ladies jeans.....". Lol. This is becoming a jeans fest thread...

Nikki A.
09-17-2011, 09:48 AM
Jeans & shorts are all from ladies dept. Some sneakers, shoes and some tops. On the bad skin days a little make-up and eye shadow, but nothing too obvious. The more I go the more I push the envelope.
On my days off, I have experimented with a brownish eyeliner, thin and not too noticable but it does define the eyes a bit.

lijdi
09-17-2011, 09:50 AM
Tbh, I don't always care about my eyeliner showing, very nervous about wearing female stuff but I think the eyeliner is a way more... 'acceptable thing', people assume I'm wearing 'guyliner'.

crotchhiboots
09-17-2011, 11:24 AM
I wear nail polish on my toes and fingers, earrings that can not be mistaken for guys earrings and high heels most days.

dana8656
09-17-2011, 11:33 AM
Leggings, I have a few pairs black and gray, I like the way they fit, much better then wearing sweatpants or lounge pants.

Pythos
09-17-2011, 11:49 AM
I openly wear leggings, or the american apparel disco pant, in male mode. On a daily basis really.
I have also worn skirts and catsuits in male mode.

In fact with some exceptions most of the skirts you have seen me display here, have been worn in "male mode" :)

Dawn cd
09-17-2011, 11:53 AM
I regularly wear ladies jeans and shorts, side-zip slacks (with top pulled over to cover the zipper), flat shoes, androgenous tops & sweaters, jewelry (mostly chains), light makeup, scent, a shoulder bag, and, of course, panties and sometimes pantihose.

midnightMelissa
09-17-2011, 11:55 AM
I often wear ladies jeans. I also have worn several blouses (accidentally on purpose??) and no one noticed. Heels everyday but only around the house. I'm quite certain the neighbors have seen them though. It is quite a distance to the mailboxes several houses down the block.

M

Inna
09-17-2011, 11:59 AM
Funny how things change :) I don't have my male mode anymore, that is what happens when HRT infiltrates you veins. Not to say I look like a girl but all my clothes are women's department so i guess I were drab every day.

Deanna B
09-17-2011, 02:57 PM
When I go out and about I wear nickers (24/7), stockings, jeans or trousers, ladies socks, ladies boots, slip, corset, cami, t-shirt or blouse, and a ladies fleece. My nails are always painted and I have female rings on. I alo take a purse with me which I hold when I go out which does get a few looks. I work on building sites so can't get away with female clothes but my nails are always painted in a subtle colour and I always wear ladies knickers which I have found much more comfortable at work than male boxers. I also always wear female perfume. I just find that a lot of the stuff is a lot more comfortable and it puts a smile on my face which with the day to day trudge of work I think is priceless.always have fun love deanna b xx

StevieTV
09-17-2011, 03:04 PM
Ladies jeans, flats, coloured Ts, powder or bronzer, socks and sometimes a beret. I carry my Coach purse everywhere!!

Rachel Morley
09-17-2011, 03:26 PM
Not hidden stuff? ... ok, then I won't mention my underwear :) Yeah, I do openly wear women's clothes in boy mode. In fact, almost all of my clothes I wear outside of work (and some at work too) are women's ones. I wear skinny fit jeans, Keds shoes, girls' slim fit Tees (some also have a fairly scooped neckline) and in the cooler months I also add women's hoodies or cardigans. Like you I also wear eye makeup, usually mascara, but sometimes I add eyeliner too. My fingernails on the weekends have color but are shiny clear during the working week. You can tell my clothes are women's ones and I do find that some people "look me up and down". GGs seem to notice more than guys do. I used to feel shy about wearing these clothes out but nowadays I'm over that and feel happy about being seen as a feminine guy .. and if the uneducated public think I'm a sissy or gay or whatever, I don't care about that either. I just like to dress in clothes that I like to wear and that make me happy.

Miss Maxine
09-17-2011, 03:32 PM
I never go out without my purse or without makeup on. This includes eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, nail polish, and lipstick. I have also given up wearing masculine pants or shorts. I only wear skirts, girl shorts, or capris. I have a few nice tops that fit me, too. If I'm not wearing that, I usually wear a t-shirt or a nice button-down shirt. I have also given up on masculine shoes. Cute heels or girly flats only, for this crossdresser! I'm hoping to eventually phase out all my masculine attire. ^_^

Sherry Lynn
09-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Sometimes I wear ladies slacks and maybe a blouse. Sometimes I carry a small shoulder bag. It just depends on where I'm going. It no longer bothers me to look a little fem.

Eryn
09-17-2011, 05:54 PM
My everyday work wear includes woman's jeans, although they are not that much different from guy jeans, just more comfortable with a bit of spandex.

I also usually wear woman's athletic shoes, though I'm not brave enough to rock the pink ones. White with light blue or green accents are my usual. Women's shoes have nicer linings than men's shoes because they are made to be worn occasionally without socks.

On warm weekends I like cargo Capris in either denim or khaki. In fact, that is what I have on right now! :) Not suitable for work, though.

Oh, and a ballistic nylon purse in either mode. Just too much trouble to switch all the stuff back and forth when changing modes!

Eryn

prene
09-17-2011, 05:58 PM
gg jeans, gg t-shirts and panties if I do not go to the gym.

xxchloexx
09-17-2011, 07:36 PM
I wont lie,,,my usual attire cosists of foundation and mascarra.....i dress as what im seen as,,i dont like it ,but dont need the drama,i know what and who i am ,,,why shud i have to porve to the rest of the world is my opinion really,I hve so many adorable outfits,but i couldnt be bothered with the hasstle of explaining to the ignorant like...

Miss Maxine
09-17-2011, 07:45 PM
i couldnt be bothered with the hasstle of explaining to the ignorant like...

You go girl! That's how I feel. I go out in my nice skirts and makeup and just turn the other cheek if someone makes a snide remark. Why should I concern myself with the opinions of the ignorant?

Charleen
09-17-2011, 07:51 PM
At all times, I wear mascara, keep my nails long and polished, earrings, bracelet, and 7 rings. At work I have to wear drab, though for the last few weeks I was able to wear "civvies"!:) Jeans, (you're out numbered Karren!), nice blouse, sneaks, all fem, and an ankle bracelet. Off work I add a touch of eye shadow and lipstick.

xxchloexx
09-17-2011, 07:51 PM
You go girl! That's how I feel. I go out in my nice skirts and makeup and just turn the other cheek if someone makes a snide remark. Why should I concern myself with the opinions of the ignorant?

thats exactly it like maxine/.....lifes busy ,if people have time to notice and be biothered then its thier life they are waSTING WHILE WE ENJOY OURS LIKE.GIRL..

Tina L.
09-17-2011, 09:21 PM
I know it's not clothing, but i wear light pink lipstick almost every day. i have had some looks but never anything said

VanessaJCD
09-17-2011, 09:34 PM
No clothes but I will wear conceler (for dark circles - thanks dad!) and clear nail polish every day

Katira
09-17-2011, 10:16 PM
I almost always wear womens jeans, except when I am on the construction site.

NathalieX66
09-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Lately, I've been taking to wearing a plastic hairband in public because my hair has grown for 10 months straight, and not all of it fits into a pontyail yet. It will happen in a few months, though.
......Looks even better when I wear a pair of hoop or stud earrings.

Lorileah
09-17-2011, 10:53 PM
:heehee:Amazing how many of you have not been caught wearing all those things in public :heehee:

Let's see: Shorts, jeans, shirts (pullovers and polos), scarves, necklaces, rings, earrings, socks, pantyhose and shoes and sandals. and always a clutch purse Some days I have 50% form the women's department,some days 100%. (won't mention things you cannot see)

Intertwined
09-17-2011, 11:28 PM
I openly wear leggings, or the american apparel disco pant, in male mode. On a daily basis really.
I have also worn skirts and catsuits in male mode.

In fact with some exceptions most of the skirts you have seen me display here, have been worn in "male mode" :)

Looks like its you and me Pythos, wearing skirts in male mode.

Today actually, I spent about 4 hours with 3 of my GG co-workers, I had to point it out to them...

Here are 4 of us walking down the street, 3 ladies and one man, the ladies were wearing slacks, jeans, the man was wearing a skirt...

We all got a laugh out of it...

MattiQ
09-17-2011, 11:31 PM
My standard attire in the evenings and weekends is a pair of female yoga pants, and painted toe nails with flip flops. I love it!!! I would go further, but hey, I live in Utah.

Miss Maxine
09-17-2011, 11:37 PM
Looks like its you and me Pythos, wearing skirts in male mode.

I stopped wearing pants about a year ago. All I wear now is skirts or other feminine articles. Browsing this forum, I have realized that there are so many people out there who are not afraid to dress in clothing that they feel most comfortable in, depite social pressure. It's nice to be connected to other males who are bold enough to go out in a skirt, or other feminine articles, without attempting to pass as female. Just yesterday I spent the whole day in San Francisco in a wonderfully flowy peasant skirt. I only had one guy look at me strangely and call out, "What the...??" I smiled and walked on (he looked completely drunk, btw).

Jamie001
09-17-2011, 11:57 PM
My standard attire in the evenings and weekends is a pair of female yoga pants, and painted toe nails with flip flops. I love it!!! I would go further, but hey, I live in Utah.

Hi MattiQ,

That is exactly my standard weekend attire.

Brynn_A
09-18-2011, 12:11 AM
I always wear clear nail polish, a hint of mascara on the tops of my lashes and a drop of perfume on the back of my neck. I'm not going to risk issues at work with more, but on my days off, girl jeans, maybe a scoop neck T or something. Also, always a pair of diamond studs in each ear.

winny
09-18-2011, 08:50 AM
everyday i wear women's jeans, shorts or pants (i don't own any male bottoms anymore). i also wear sandals and watches that are feminine.. eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick on an almost daily basis...

girlygirly
09-18-2011, 12:21 PM
I only wear ladies and girls clothing, but never go out trying to pass as a lady. Wardrobe selection for me depends on where I'm going or what I'm doing, and is all about deciding how far I can go without feeling out of place or getting stared at.

One of the interesting things for me is the skinny jeans craze that is sweeping the trendy male world. I personally think they don't work on most guys, and most people I know think they look stupid on guys, particularly when they aren't pulled up all the way. Some guys are actually able to pull it off in a way that isn't a complete fashion violation, but I would never wear them. I don't even consider skinny jeans on guys to be crossdressing, it's a fashion trend, like polyester leisure suits, and will die when most people realize they look silly and stop following that trend. I've been out a couple times in skinny jeans, and didn't like getting stared at. I got rid of them promptly, they weren't meant for me. On the other hand, I wear flared girls jeans on a fairly regular basis, and never feel uncomfortable doing it.

I also wear pretty low key female clothing around those who know me. If they have already realized I crossdress, they have never said anything about it. I'm not looking to out myself or try to get them to accept me that way, so I choose not to go there.

Rikidee
09-19-2011, 08:50 PM
I have to be careful around home although I do wear mostly girls shorts and tank tops when working outside. When I get out of town I really don't care what people think and I wear women's tops with shorts or capri pants. I love me some capri pants and wear them often, depending on the stlye they can be very casual or dressy. Hugs Riki

JohnH
09-19-2011, 10:32 PM
I never wear shorts. When I am in male mode I wear denim skirts instead. I also have my toenails painted, and quite frequently, I have clear nail polish on my fingernails.
Karren Hutton would be proud of me. :)

Johanna

Cathrine
09-20-2011, 01:10 AM
I don't have any male clothes anymore, i only wear women's clothes from t-shirts to pants jean i hate cause you mat as well wear mens jeans makes no difference all my work clothes are female from my shoes up and under as well me and my wife don't have a his(hers) and her cupboards we have a our cupboard seeing we both pretty much the same size and taste of clothing gets interesting when we fight over a blouse in the morning getting ready for work though LOL.

Loni
09-20-2011, 02:13 AM
i can not remember the last time i had "male" clothing on, other than the trash i must have on during my working hrs. (job required stuff).
and at times i do have a bit of makeup on.
(sorry karren) but i must have skinny jeans on when working on the truck, a skirt just is not so great when worming around on the ground under some greasy auto.

fallen_rayne
09-20-2011, 02:25 AM
It also depends on your style of Clothing. If you are goth and/or alternative like i am you can wear lengthy skirts and be fine. I have a military skirt that almost drags on the ground from vampirefreaks.com that i wear constantly. Always panties and sometimes stockings beneath the pants. :D I have almost entirely phased myself out of my "male mode" so to speak. just work...if i didn't need the money. :/ Everyone important is cool with it though so just work.

joan47
09-20-2011, 05:45 AM
Lets ee, from the bottom up, painted toenails
thin gold ankle braclet
shaved legs
long arylic nails (gelled)
braclet
girls watch
girls rings
thin arched eyebrows
pierced ears with small hoops
light makeup- eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, mascarra, light foundation and lip gloss
always bra and panties
girls shoes or sneakers with pink highlights
junior low rise jeans, flared or bootcut
or shorts, some with zipper in back and side
capris, some with zipper in back
and of course, eprfum

I guess I don't care if people think I am a little feminine, because I am, I also carry a uni-sex type purse and try to walk and use femenine mannerisms when possible.

nikkijo
09-20-2011, 05:59 AM
um.... everything..... dont own guys clothes.... period.

Joanna41
09-20-2011, 06:04 AM
I don't wear anything on the outside...but do wear panties full time and occasionally pantyhose or thigh-highs with a garter. Feels so good!

Joanna

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2011, 06:50 AM
The only socks that I own nylon trouser socks when I dress with a shirt and tie I will have the right color socks on to match.
Clear nail polish 24/7/365 some times black pantyhose
(and ladies jeans but not if Im in Western Pennsylvania where it's against the law).

Orchid

Midnight Skye
10-03-2011, 09:22 AM
I'm aweful... I wear foundation, blush, and light eye makeup both out and about and at work. When I'm clean cut and well made up... I cause serious confusion in drab. I've been mistaken as female in my slacks and male button up shirts... and had random folks out and out discuss if they thought I was gay or not. Its funny ;-) Good thread!

emilygielen
10-03-2011, 09:56 AM
I have couple of girl jeans that I like to wear (skinny ones). some tee-shirts or sweaters. I have new girl sports shoes that are now my everyday shoes.

I don't buy any more boy pants...

suchacutie
10-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Karren, isn't it ok to wear jeans in male mode? It's just that women's jeans fit me immensely better than guy jeans! Just ask my wife!

I do keep my gender presentations separate as much as possible. Having said that, there must be some compromises if we are going to maintain both genders. There's all the creams for hydrating the skin to keep the wrinkles minimized (I'm amazed how well they work!), the cream for keeping my dark circles at bay (that works like crazy too!), moisturizer, sun block, and let's not forget toner! Then there is clear mascara to train my eyelashes and eyebrows (and that works incredibly well too). Even though all of this would be considered "female" products, I get ever more compliments about how I look as a man because of it!

And one can't easily wear tight women's jeans without tucking so panties are essential.

When the recession was in full swing, I needed some new sweater-vests and light pullover sweaters to wear with suits. They were incredibly expensive in "guy" stores, but Victorias Secret and Newport News and Venus had incredible sales on V neck sweater! At $19 how could I pass those up?

And then there are my once absolutely TERRIBLE finger nails (toe nails too!). They were hit with a skin fungus and were very weak, would break easily and also delaminate (painful!). So, I now wear OPI Nail Envy constantly (matte finish). The nails are SO much improved and are almost healed! I also buff them (the polish holds sooo much better) and I'm very happy with how they are beginning to look! But, bottom line, I do keep them polished! (It's also a great base for color so I'm always ready to transform!).

That's it for male mode!

emilygielen
10-03-2011, 01:05 PM
I also love to sleep in my girly pyjamas!!

Mistybtm
10-03-2011, 02:33 PM
always keep my toe nails pollished, only time in guy mode is for work and run errons.

sfwarbonnet
10-03-2011, 02:48 PM
I have found that the following women’s clothes are suitable in "male mode."

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops and a bare back is usually uncomfortable when seated. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. A slip with adjustable straps, lace trim, and a bodice is even OK as it is covered and feminine features aren’t apparent. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on pants.

4) Bra: This is generally not considered an adrogynous item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear support pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and non-opaque pantyhose are OK and are more available.

6) Purse: Keeping a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in pants pockets is awkward as it is hard to extract them when seated, and pockets in women’s pull on pants are often not very deep anyway. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

I think men should be as comfortable wearing women’s clothes as women are in wearing men’s clothing, but the overwhelming response when I posted these suggestions on a non-CD forum was that my motivation was an attempt to justify cross-dressing and that men should avoid "girl things" even when suitable apparel is available in the Women’s Department.

Annaka.Soren
10-03-2011, 03:58 PM
I usually wear women's pants or jeans. Its very hard to find anything off the rack that fits me in the male section anyways, and when I do bother with men's cuts I usually silde it around and belt it to compensate for its odd drape. No skirt or dress style things but then even if I was a genetic female, I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable in those given how vieny and banged up my mid shin area looks. Shorts are also kind of a no, not so much for social role reasons, but mostly because I'm just not liking the texture of my lower legs.

Its also regulated by how much attention I feel like dealing with. Just like with most females, if I want to be left alone, pants that draw the eye to my ass and hips wouldn't suit that purpose.

What I have to do that day also of course matters, I won't wear low rise 00 jeans on a rock climbing trip!

Marlana
10-03-2011, 04:16 PM
When I can, ladies jeans and panties. would love to go all out, but that's not able to happen.

Katira
10-03-2011, 04:18 PM
The only thing really out there is the tight fitting womens jeans I wear just about all the time. Thats where spandex is really great! Once in a while a womens t-shirt.

Brenn
10-03-2011, 06:13 PM
I see a lot of people wear women's jeans. I have a pair of women's stretch jeans from Lands End that I love. They changed the style and the new ones are not nearly as comfortable (or stretchy).

UNDERDRESSER
10-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Do women's bike shorts count?

donnatracey
10-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Usually some mascara, eye shadow, "nude" lipstick, painted toe nails, clear on fingernails (or matte envy), fem denim shorts and when walking, ladies' shorts and exercise tops (usually color coordinated!). Occasionally a silver ankle bracelet on my always shaved legs.

carolynn2fem
10-04-2011, 05:10 AM
I for one, sometimes wear eyeliner, though in a less feminine style, when I'm out and about as a male. Sometimes it's very subtle, or sometimes I put it on thicker so as to avoid a feminine-style delicacy.

I also wear black or deep purple nail varnish fairly often, on my fingernails as well as toenails, and sometimes I wear girly/skinny fit t-shirts, or (as I'm in my teenage years) an extra-small figure hugging hoody which brings out natural curves I have (I am actually blessed with wide hips, no idea how or why)

So do you ever wear anything out whilst in male mode?

Due to my size I dont fit in the male size range so everything below the waist comes from the womens department. so male mode is non flashy basics in jeans, short shoes socks. I givemyself free range in the panty department :)