PDA

View Full Version : Internal or external?

Inna
09-17-2011, 09:34 AM
I had been crossdressing for almost every day, since I was 7. The feeling of expressing and satisfying the need for external femininity, however without clothes on I was still a girl trapped in the boys body, hence my late life transition and realization of being a Transsexual.

I often write and try to understand the mechanisms of trans condition, but just now I thought that perhaps this condition even though expressed through similar if not entirely same circumstantial evidence which is CrossDressing may in fact be Internal for some as it was for me, where expression of femininity was directed towards self evidence, or it may be external directing attention to the play on fashion so that external factors are satisfied without the need to emphasize femininity within the person.

So who are you????????????

Get thrill of being my self when dressed

Get thrill of being someone else

cassandra54
09-17-2011, 09:50 AM
i get the thrill of being myself when dressed either in male or female mode. i honestly believe that i can be either. my male mode has a great and challenging job and enjoys a variety of things in life. my female mode is just basically who i would be if i were a woman. i don't feel conflicted about either or that i am a woman trapped in a man's body. maybe this sounds like an oversimplification, but that's were i am at. now that i am at a point in my life where i can be the female part of me a good part of the time and get to be really good at it, i am just ecstatic and have a great feeling of fulfillment.

lijdi
09-17-2011, 09:56 AM
i get the thrill of being myself when dressed either in male or female mode. i honestly believe that i can be either. my male mode has a great and challenging job and enjoys a variety of things in life. my female mode is just basically who i would be if i were a woman. i don't feel conflicted about either or that i am a woman trapped in a man's body. maybe this sounds like an oversimplification, but that's were i am at. now that i am at a point in my life where i can be the female part of me a good part of the time and get to be really good at it, i am just ecstatic and have a great feeling of fulfillment.

I agree with this, it's kind of like androgyny.

*Vanessa*
09-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Yes Cassandra, that is it completely at lest as I see it from my perceptive as well. To integrate both parts (male and female) into one cohesive body called me.
Life should be over simplified, a Nirvana :)
v.

Karren H
09-17-2011, 10:20 AM
I'm just a person that like to wear feminine clothing and all the accessories... Don't know why. Don't care why. It is what it is.

TGMarla
09-17-2011, 10:26 AM
I also really enjoy wearing feminine attire and all the stuff that goes with that. When I'm dressed, my external look satisfies some internal feminine component of who I am. I have a lot of male in me, but I also have a great deal of female in me, too.

Jenny Beth
09-17-2011, 10:28 AM
Thrill? What's that? I've been crossdressing for thirty years or so, I dress because I like it, no more no less and I gave up a long time ago trying to figure out why because it doesn't matter.