PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday tomorrow (unless you read this Saturday)

alice-elliot
10-13-2005, 07:59 PM
Normally, I get out of bed, have a shower, put on my work clothes (standard office kit) and go to work.

Friday is 'non uniform day'

What a dilemma. Friday means jeans and t-shirt, and in my case, a nice pair of panties.

Monday thro Thursday - tighties - whatever I put my hands on first.

Friday - 30 minutes of yes/no/too lacy/not lacy enough/too tight/too loose/vpl?/who cares?/these are nice/these are nicer/...these are gorgeous

I am always late for work on Friday...........................

Jamie M
10-13-2005, 08:01 PM
Oh what it must be like to work mon to fri 9 to 5 :D

I have no idea , my shift's are all over the place , i'm actually off 'till next tues now when i'll be doing night shifts ( which i never seem to be late for ;) )

urban gypsy
10-13-2005, 08:19 PM
I must be so lucky as I only work four nights a week mon,tues,wed,thurs, in an office as a specialized broker. so don't go to bed on fridays and by the time I get home the house is empty and I can do what I want. Although this week I have been off work with a chest infection, just goes to show that giving up smoking isn't good for you. As I have not had a chest infection for years, but stop smoking 2 weeks ago and felt like **** ever since.

Denise01
10-13-2005, 08:34 PM
It must be nice to be able to have a 4 or 5 day week of 8 or 9 hours a day.

From May till Oct, I work 7 days a weeks, and while sometimes not too busy, put in 16 to 18 hour days.

I wear panties 24/7 so that is some concession, but the best part is from Nov to April have the winter off.

Denise

Jamie M
10-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Officially I do work a 4 and a 1/2 day week although what this translates into to is seven days on and roughly three to four days off at a time. At the moment though I have two six day weekends in three weeks . Yippe , lots of golf , vodka and mini skirts for me !!!!!

urban gypsy
10-13-2005, 08:47 PM
lucky you, the stars must be shinning down on you, save me some vodka though. mines with tonic and a twist of lime over a lot of ice.

Jamie M
10-13-2005, 08:50 PM
mine's all gone now :(

will have to get some more from tesco's tomorrow .

hmmm , anyone got the number for alcoholics annoymous ?

urban gypsy
10-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Nope giving up one thing at atime is enough for me.