PDA

View Full Version : tatoos vs. crossdressing

cassandra54
09-17-2011, 04:16 PM
i got juviderm today. pretty cool stuff, but my SO and i were driving back and we say a guy on a motorcycle with sleeves. so she said so when are you going to get your tatoos? i noticed the guy on the motorcycle and then asked her

"so if you had a choice, would you rather me crossdress or get sleeves?"

crossdressing won out, thank god

what do your SOs say?

Eryn
09-17-2011, 05:06 PM
I don't even have to ask her. CDing would win hands-down.

giuseppina
09-17-2011, 05:53 PM
Crossdressing is temporary. Tattoos are permanent without a laser to zap them. Besides, I'm not crazy about tattoos.

PretzelGirl
09-17-2011, 09:43 PM
A marriage is about meeting each other half way. So I cross dress and my wife gets the tats.

sissystephanie
09-17-2011, 09:48 PM
Neither my late wife or I ever had tattoos, or even think about having them! I am a crossdresser, nothing more!

drag n fly
09-17-2011, 09:49 PM
I'm a crossdresser with head tattoos...The best of both worlds...hehe smooches Dragonfly Jackie

BRANDYJ
09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
I don't have to ask either. I do not like tats on males or females, so it's a none issue for me.

Jessica Ames
09-17-2011, 10:06 PM
I have a lot of tattoos and wear them the same as a tattooed female would. Google Jeffree Starr. Tattooed tranny who always looks good.

cassandra54
09-17-2011, 11:11 PM
A marriage is about meeting each other half way. So I cross dress and my wife gets the tats.

that's awesome Sue. i bet you guys make quite the couple. lmao

Brynn_A
09-17-2011, 11:26 PM
I think that all tattoos should have a true and enduring meaning for the wearer. A tattoo, should neevr represent something that is subject to change. Your kids names? Excellent, as everyone loves their children forever. A spouses name on the other hand, can and far too often does become something that needs to be covered or removed.
I'm currently thinking of a small Orchid on my chest. Positioned to peek out just slightly in certain outfits. Orchids are my favorite flower and their meaning, "Delicate Beauty" appeals to me on many levels.

MattiQ
09-17-2011, 11:26 PM
So does anyone every consider getting a femm tatto, like something cute on your ankle? I have, but am still in the considering stage. It would just be a good expression of who I am.

Brynn_A
09-17-2011, 11:29 PM
Oh dear Matti, maybe we wrote at the same time..lol

Intertwined
09-17-2011, 11:48 PM
My wife, daughter and I have had an agreement, they get all the tattoos they want, I can have all the body piercings I want.

Of recent tho, I have really wanted a tattoo, but they are DEAD set against it, so probably won't happen

morgan51
09-18-2011, 01:59 AM
Reworking my sleeves to be more fem. Sat in the shop today 4 hrs. I talked with the artist about feminizing my tattos and why ,she was all over it in a heartbeat. I have them and intend to enjoy them in the future too!Nice being a tattooed chick ,always have a soft spot for a tattoed lady.I would hate to have to choose between tats or transition. I don't do either to be mainstream. They feed my soul!

DebbieL
09-18-2011, 02:29 AM
My wife gets the tats, I get the dresses. We both like it best that way.
She LOVES it when Debbie starts getting seductive. She knows I won't stop until she's quivering Jello. :-D

chelseababy
09-18-2011, 04:26 AM
I have a football tattoo, done when I was 18 that I hate now, its in the middle of my back, at the bottom of my neck, and is a pain in the ***, strappy dresses and slightly see through tops are all a no-no as it just isnt very fem at all, im thinking of getting it removed in the future but hair removal for certain spots is going to come first i think!

morgan51
09-18-2011, 08:22 AM
I have a football tattoo, done when I was 18 that I hate now, its in the middle of my back, at the bottom of my neck, and is a pain in the ***, strappy dresses and slightly see through tops are all a no-no as it just isnt very fem at all, im thinking of getting it removed in the future but hair removal for certain spots is going to come first i think!

You could go for a coverup with a feminine style tattoo. Hair removal takes a long time get started asap

Stitch
09-18-2011, 11:16 AM
I'm a SO, so I hope I can reply directly here. :)

My partner is a CDer, and I adore him dearly but in the toss up between would I rather he had Tattoos or Crossdress, tattoos would win. Its like asking me would I rather eat cake or vegetables. :) I love one and am pretty indifferent to the other. I have 6 tattoos and find them very attractive when done well. Crossdressing not so much. It doesn't really do anything for me, it's just a part of him. I realise that my tattoo love leaves me in a minority though, and tattoos are still very taboo, especially on women which always makes me sad.

That being said I don't think Tattoos are for him, which is fine by me as I love him just the way he is. He can crossdress and I'll get the ink. So its win win really.

My wife gets the tats, I get the dresses. We both like it best that way.

That's a pretty cool attitude to have. :D Still dresses look awesome with Tattoos, so I hope your wife gets some dresses as well as tats. We can't live on Tattoos alone!

Carol Elizabeth
09-18-2011, 11:23 AM
This thread brought to mind an old song by the Kingston Trio folk group back in the 1960's. (Did I just let my age out?)

We came to town to see that old tattooed lady. She was a sight to see, tattooed from head to knee.
My uncle Ned was there. He came to gape and stare. "I've never!" he declared, "Seen such a freak so fair."

And on her jaw was the Royal Flying Corp and on her back was the Union Jack, now could you ask for more?
All up and down her spine marched the Queen's own guards in line and all around her hips sailed a fleet of battleships.

And over her left kidney was a bird's eye view of Sidney but what we liked best was upon her chest
My little home in Waikiki.

WyomingDiva
09-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Reworking my sleeves to be more fem. Sat in the shop today 4 hrs. I talked with the artist about feminizing my tattos and why ,she was all over it in a heartbeat. I have them and intend to enjoy them in the future too!Nice being a tattooed chick ,always have a soft spot for a tattoed lady.I would hate to have to choose between tats or transition. I don't do either to be mainstream. They feed my soul!
I guess this explains why you don't have a soft spot for your wife: no tatts.

Cdnikkita
11-24-2011, 03:39 PM
Do we always regret tattoos five Years down the road or should I get a femine tattoo or is pink fog taking over?

Natalie_393
11-25-2011, 12:44 AM
I love crossdressing but I also have tribal tattoos on my arm I think tattoos add a permanent style to your look

gaylegirlify
11-25-2011, 06:55 AM
Unfortunately i thought i would be the big macho man and get tattoos to make me more manly and stop me crossdressing, got them when i was 16/17 am now 58 and regret it emensely, didn't change who i was and now i look terrible in short sleeves, perhaps they can be feminised.

Cheryl T
11-26-2011, 10:48 AM
Not really into tats ... but if I did it would have to be a tramp stamp....lol....