PDA

View Full Version : The first time

VanessaJCD
09-17-2011, 09:30 PM
One of the things about crossdressing is that I never get out of the house. Up until now i've been afraid.

No longer!

I read RenneB post about taking a drive so tonight I decided to do the same.

I put my wig, nails and makeup on, my panty hose and shorts and a cute animal print top and got in the car. I did wait until the sun went down just in case.

At first I was very cautious not pulling up next to cars at the stop light. I didn't want someone to recognize me. Once I got out of my town, the fear went away.

Now for the next step - the drive thru. Went to the golden arches and ordered a diet coke. So in my best female voice i ordered. No problem (i hope). Pulled up to the window - OMG I lost a nail!!!. This will out me for sure! But what could I do? So I just pulled up and paid - keeping my finger without the nail curved under my hand. Again - no problem. i even got a thank you ma'am from the server and another one from the person who gave me my diet coke! Wow - two Ma'am's in one setting!. Maybe I can do this!

Anyway the rest of the drive went well and I even got a delivery van who pulled up to check me out - of course he quickly pulled away :o

I want to thank you girls for your stories that gave me the courage to leave the house and enjoy being a girl on the road - especially RenneB whose story started this.

Now if I can only find that damn nail..

Love to all

sissystephanie
09-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Congratulations on getting out into the big world!! Now you need to do it in the daylight!! You are not going to get attacked, or anything like that! Most people won't even pay any attention to you. Since my dear wife died 6 years ago, I go out in public almost every day dressed completely enfemme! But with a major difference!! I wear no wig or makeup!! In other words, I am just a guy dressed as a lady!! No one ever pays any attention to me!! BTW, that nail is somewhere in your car!!

Ressie
09-17-2011, 10:13 PM
Too many neighbors that might see me get in the car, even at night. I would have to do the finishing touches in a parking lot or something. I've heard that driving dressed is exciting!

PretzelGirl
09-17-2011, 10:15 PM
At first I was very cautious not pulling up next to cars at the stop light. I didn't want someone to recognize me. Once I got out of my town, the fear went away.

I am sure a lot of us do this. I always pulled up 3-4 feet short of where I should to stay out of peripheral vision. Probably drew some attention doing it.

Congrats! The nail probably wouldn't be an issue. Women who wear fakes lose them too! One step forward.....

VanessaJCD
09-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Thanks girls, you all give me courage. It is one step forward - but I needed some vodka afterwards.. :)

jillleanne
09-18-2011, 06:53 AM
Good for you hon. Glad to see you took the first step. Each one after gets easier. Oh, the nail?, well, I'd check to see if is stuck on the clothing somewhere. Failing that, it's either in the car on in front of the drive thru window. You could always walk up to the drive thru window dressed en femme. Maybe someone would come out and help you look? Ok, ok, I know, not just yet. Anyway, glad you had fun. Try shopping next at a big supercentre, grab a cart and go. You'll love it.