PDA

View Full Version : revisiting our childhood homes

cdtraveler
09-17-2011, 09:42 PM
sitting in upstairs bed in my childhood home typing this wondering how many of you make similar visits and have memories of childhood dressing come flooding in? I was eight when i started dressing in Mom's stuff. Got such a rush from a sexly teather putting lipstick on me and telling me I looked pretty for a school play that I snuck into Mom's bedroom the next day and put some more on and then a girdle and bra. I tastsed and felt soooo good i haven't stopped craving it yet. Snuck a lot of Mom and Sister's clothing and make up back then.
A favorate was a silky spagetti strapped prom dress of sister's and I also loved to wear Mom's girdles. Loved that tight feeling!

Just Dad left at home now so just memories left, but am sitting in bed none-the-less in a black nightie and matching lace and stain panties. Not sure Dad would approve but it does bring back some exciting dressing firsts for me. Anyone else have this experieince when traveling home?

sissystephanie
09-17-2011, 09:54 PM
I would like to be able to go back home, but at my age that was too long ago. I believe the house may still be there, but that is all. My mother died in 1939 and my dad in 1945! Other than my sister, everyone else is way younger than I am!! And they do not know that I CD!! Which I have been doing since I was 6 years old!

Persephone
09-18-2011, 03:59 AM
I took my son to my hometown to show him the homes I grew up in. Turned out the house I first grew up in had been condemned! There was a big sign nailed to the front door proclaiming it "Unfit for human habitation."

Kinda put a damper on my memories.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Tina B.
09-18-2011, 08:57 AM
As a child crowning up in the 50's we moved around a lot following the experimental aircraft boom after the big war. I lived in 32 different places by the time I was 18 years old, and I don't think I could even find most of those places anymore, so all my memories I carry inside.
Tina B

Danni Renee
09-18-2011, 11:20 AM
My mother has lived in the same house since 1975 when I was 4. I get to visit quite often. I had the wonderful experience this Summer of putting my female clothes into the same drawers that my mother kept her clothes in when I first started dressing (I told her this Summer of my dressing and she accepted me :) ). It really makes it special to go home and remember.....

Danni

Jolene
09-18-2011, 11:44 AM
My mother still lives in the same house I grew up in. As I stand in my sister's old bedroom, I remember how nice and special it felt the first time I got up the courage to dress in my her clothes that first time. It is still a special feeling that never goes away even after 40 years. :)

t-girlxsophie
09-18-2011, 02:25 PM
My Childhood home is sadly long gone,it was torn down about 11 years ago,also my former schools have been bulldozed too,think someones trying to tell me something
Although it is not there anymore,I can remember everything about my Mothers room and closet,and of the gorgeous outfits she had:daydreaming:

Sophie

Eryn
09-18-2011, 02:59 PM
I revisited my early childhood home a few years ago and found that it was gone, marked only by a slight depression in the ground where the crawl space had been.

So, I *really* can't go home again!