PDA

View Full Version : night life

Snigdha
09-18-2011, 06:42 AM
I usually go out at night around 11.30 - 12. Fully dressed with wig an little touch of make up. Usually drive to a quite street, walk for few minutes then come back home. Couple of time I went to a shopping mall. Nobody was around, enjoyed using the ladies toilet. Felt so good. I wish I could go out during daytime. :daydreaming:

sissystephanie
09-18-2011, 08:58 AM
You say you wish you could out during the daytime! Who or what is stopping you? If you are passable, get dressed and go out!! If you are not passable, get dressed and go out anyway!! Most people care only about themselves, unless you dress in a way that really draws attention!! Since my late wife died 6 years ago, I have been going out almost every day totally dressed enfemme, but wearing no wig and no makeup. My dear wife always did my makeup and wig so I could be passable. But very few people pay any attention to me when I am dressed enfemme!! And no one has ever said anything negative to me!! So get dressed and just go out!! You will be surprised at how good it feels!!

Stephanie47
09-18-2011, 09:33 AM
I'm like you Snigdha. I'm not passable. Last night I did the same thing. I was fully dressed when I went out. I returned some books to the night return slot at the library and strolled through the neighborhood. Fortunately, darkness is coming earlier. I felt uncomfortable when it gets too late. I checked when sunset is coming tonight (7:15). I intend to hit the road earlier this evening. This morning it was raining so hard it woke me up. I love it when it rains because there are fewer people walking. And the umbrella is useful to obscure my defined male face. Being six foot does help either.

Before anyone says to me just get out there and enjoy myself I have to say whatever I may do (as a crossdresser or otherwise) may have an impact on others in my family. I have to take that in consideration.

Jorja
09-18-2011, 10:04 AM
At least you are starting to get out there. Watch out it will grow on you. Next thing you know you will be going out at noon time. I do want to caution you to be aware of who and what is going on around you at this time of night. Some creeps like to attack women after dark.

thechic
09-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Be carefull at going out at night,i never go out at night unless with friends.

Stephenie S
09-18-2011, 12:33 PM
While I applaud your going out, I MUST warn you that going out alone at night is perhaps the most dangerous thing you could be doing.

Police will assume you are a "working" girl. Drunks will assume you are a "working" girl. And young men in a group will know that you are an easy target.

Going out in the daylight to a crowded mall is, while initially more scary, far safer.

Just a word to the wise, hon.

Stephie

Snigdha
09-20-2011, 07:09 AM
Thanks to all for sharing yor feelings an giving valuable suggestions.

kimdl93
09-20-2011, 07:28 AM
I'd like to echo the advice above, and add that its really easier to blend in during the day in busy places. Aside from the potential hazards of walking around late at night, you are far more conspicous by the fact that you're alone. In a crowd, people in croweded places are too busy to notice one person out of hundreds, and there is such a diversity in the way people look - their shapes, sizes and mode of dress. Its hard for anyone to really stand out in a crowd.

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2011, 08:58 PM
Just be careful there could be some undesirables out trere too.

Orchid

Noel Chimes
09-22-2011, 05:38 AM
To echo my sisters, be careful at night. If you must go in the evening check out the surroundings before hand, and listen to that inner voice. I too do the evening thing and I must say it is invigorating. Although I did get stopped by the local authorities, they were quite professional and couterious about everything. There were no snide remarks or any of that nonsense, and I went on my way. It felt good to get out and know that I had nothing to worry about. Now isn't that what we all dream about; going out without fear or worry?

Carol A
09-22-2011, 06:06 AM
I feel for me the very best time is on a Sunday about the time the churches are getting over and women are all dressed up and headed to a shopping center for those Sunday last minute things or a quick lunch. I can dress up really nice and just blend in as everyone is in to big a hurry to pay attention to you, worked over a millions time for me so far.

Cynthia Anne
09-22-2011, 06:36 AM
There's really nothing I can think to say that hasn't been said! Thats the reasons I do all my fem shopping in the day time! Not that I'm scared of anything But why take chances at night! Hugs!

Nikki A.
09-22-2011, 11:40 AM
I don't pass well, but unless I'm heading somewhere at night (cub or party), I try not to be out alone. I agree Sundays after church is a great time and have gone shopping, diners etc without any problems.

Amanda22
09-22-2011, 12:13 PM
If you are passable, get dressed and go out!! If you are not passable, get dressed and go out anyway!!

I love that. Great advice. Thanks!