PDA

View Full Version : Feminine Fantasy Room

TGMarla
10-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Hi girls. I just had an experience I just have to share. For the past month and a half, I have travelled a great deal. Lots of motels and hotels. It's been great for crossdressing, as I have a lot of time to myself and a room to myself. Often, upon entering a new state, you will see a facility called a Welcome Center. In these, you can pick up booklets that have discount coupons for hotels across the state. This is great, because you can stay at a nicer place for the price of a cheaper hotel.

Well, I was in Omaha, NE the other night. One of my coupons was for the Best Western Settle Inn. It's a nice place built in a Chesapeake style. When I was checking in, I mentioned that I wanted internet access. The very nice woman behind the counter smiled and said that she would change my room for me, but that she had planned on putting me in one of the "Special" rooms. Well, I was intrigued by this. I then notice a flip thingy, like a rolodex, that had photos of each of the "Special" rooms. They had a Presidential Suite, and lots of theme rooms, like Medieval, Jungle, Ski Lodge, Aquatic World, Victorian..............and Romantic Memories. None of these rooms had any internet access. She said it was because people checking into these rooms were usually not interested in the internet. They were usually otherwise occupied, shall we say.

I checked out the next day, but finding that I didn't have to leave town that day, I checked back in to the same place, with the same woman, with my discount coupon (which she didn't take), and told her that this time I didn't need any internet access. She smiled and asked me which of the "Special" rooms I wanted, and naturally, I chose "Romantic Memories."

Heaven! For only $45.00, I got a $175.00 room with a hot tub. It was completely made up as a kind of bridal suite. I noticed that "romantic" usually means "feminine". And girls, was this one ever feminine. It featured a canopy bed with lacy trimmings, all with entwined (fake) flowers. There were (fake) flower arrangements everywhere, even on the walls in places. There were little shower clips shaped like roses. The hot tub had a veil over it. The quilt had embroidered flowers on it. It was the ultimate feminine fantasy room.

I put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, and filled the hot tub. I put the White Sox game on the TV (what can I say, this girl loves baseball), and got in. I poured a little bubble bath and just relaxed for a while. Later, I changed into my girly things. I wore a white knit acrylic dress with a beaded front, hose and high heels. I did my makeup just right, poured myself a nice drink, and just luxuriated in it all. It was great! It was like a total feminine fantasy. Femme overload!

I took quite a few pictures, but they are all too large to post here. If I find a way to cut down on the ol' megabytes, I'll post some of them.

michelle19845
10-13-2005, 10:33 PM
sounds like you had a dream come true! keep up the good work!

michelle

andreaboots
10-13-2005, 10:51 PM
What a cool fantasy to come true with NO outside interference! You go gal! XXX

Shannon
10-14-2005, 12:12 AM
Sounds like a wonderful time, Marla. You mentioned one of my very favorite feminine treats -- a nice warm, luxurious bubble bath. When I'm going all out with my dressing routine, I always begin with a perfumed bubble bath, a few scent candles, and a glass of wine. For me, it is the very best way to start feeling very, very feminine.:angel:

Jasmine Ellis
11-30-2005, 08:19 AM
Hi Marla, sounds like you had a dream come true, how wonderful darling.

Wendy me
11-30-2005, 08:38 AM
veary nice sounds like a good time ....

Ellaine
11-30-2005, 11:52 AM
Envy,envy,envy ;)

Ellaine

suzy
11-30-2005, 12:00 PM
OMG.. How absolute feminine..... I love it.. Iam envious too. I wanna go there too!!!! How sexy that would be for an evening....Yummmm.

TGMarla
11-30-2005, 12:31 PM
Wow! Someone dusted off his old thread? Cool. Gotta smile about that. Okay, if you wanna see the pics, they're here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16148&highlight=pictures+room). And remember to scroll down. There are two more at the bottom.

Jennifercd_NJ
11-30-2005, 12:43 PM
wow the picture are awesome

sherri
11-30-2005, 03:30 PM
Marla, what a yummy room - and experience!

Since you travel often, you might keep an eye out for hotels that indulge CDers. There's a gay hotel in Oklahoma City, for instance, that gives you the run of the place - pools, restaurant, two clubs, etc. It is so liberating. And I had an interesting conversation not long ago with a CD, an intrepid soul, who doesn't bat an eye at asking desk clerks about their policies regarding crossdressing in their public areas. After all, you don't know them and they don't know you, so what's to worry about? She says that if you stick to the less expensive hostelries, they usually don't give a rip. I have tested her theory at two motels, one in Amarillo and one in Santa Fe, and found she was right. At the latter motel, I needed to go back to the front desk after checking in to ask for a city map. I had already changed into daisy dukes, sandals, breastforms and tshirt as I was drinking a Coke and resting from the drive. On an impluse, I went to the motel office dressed that way and the owner/clerk, while he did look me over, didn't say a word about my appearance; in fact, he was quite pleasant.

Taking it a step further, when I'm traveling I often get out the yellow pages and call a few restaurants and clubs to ask if they mind crossdressers. You'd be amazed how many of them are open to the idea. Yes, you will probably get a few looks, but again, it's an anonymous situation, so who cares?

At a sushi restaurant in Santa Fe, where I was sitting alone poring over the menu, a sweet guy approached me and introduced himself. We talked at length (he's an outed dresser too, although he was straight that night) and he was charming and supportive. A GG friend came looking for him and was also too sweet for words. They both gave me their phone numbers and encouraged me to look them up the next time I am in town.

After dinner, I checked out a club they recommended. An androgyne joined me at the bar and insisted, in a sweet way, that I dance with him. This was a mixed club and while dancing, I noticed a straight couple staring at me as if in disbelief (I was the only CD there) and talking about me, but on the other hand, three people bought me drinks that evening.

Sometimes a little boldness goes a long way. :be:

swiss_susan
11-30-2005, 03:34 PM
Sounds like an awesome time Marla, glad you enjoyed it.

What a cool fantasy to come true with NO outside interference! You go gal! XXX

Andrea I would have thought you would have prferred the medevil room. :D

Susan

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Sherri, I'm glad to hear you had such good experiences. These are the sorts of experineces, in addition to my own, that have convinced me that people are often a lot more tolerant than we give them credit for. Especially in commercial settings, they usually realize are money is as good as anyone else's, so at a minimum you'll usually get "commercial courtesy," but I've also interacted with a lot of people who seemed genuinely friendly. Sure they may think we're eccentric, but there are a lot of eccentrics in this world.

sherri
11-30-2005, 08:27 PM
You are so right Marlena. I like your choice of words - commercial courtesy is a good description of what you're likely to encounter.

I've lived long enough to know the world is full of jerks, so they don't much surprise me anymore, but in two years of going out I have yet to have a intensely unpleasant encounter. I'll take some credit for carefully choreographing my outings, but other folks get credit for being decent people as well. Most of them don't give a rip. My personal motto is expect the best and be prepared for the worst.