PDA

View Full Version : Shoe on the other foot

Lucy_Bella
09-18-2011, 06:01 PM
What if your S.O. was transgender?
I thought to myself , this would be something I would never see, my girlfriend ( who has been very understanding ) being Transgender .

I have been with her now for over two months and yes I do dress in front of her and yes I still get quilt ( from myself ) after or during dressing in front of her. But then it finally hit me the other night, something I completly passed up ( maybe because I have been all about me ) she has been dressing in DRAB the past few days .. I missed it and it just hit me like a ton of bricks..
So I ask her , are you Transgender? She said yes ! I thought wow! How could I have missed this ?.. You see she doesn'tdress in DRAB very often and is a very attractive GG ,I just thought she was just getting cozy by dressing that way..
I tell ya I felt so stupid by not catching it before and she said I thought you knew,she also said that this was the reason why she didn't have a problem with me doing it..Two people doing something we both can relate to and understand .. Needle in the hay stack!!

Carol A
09-18-2011, 06:09 PM
Hay what can I say, to each thier own. I have dressed for over 50 years in front of my wife with no complains so who am I to tell her what to wear.

linda allen
09-19-2011, 06:43 AM
Well, two months is not much time to get to know someone. Now "transgender" might not mean the same to her as it does to you or anyone else for that matter.

Take it slow and see how things work out. See what she really means by it and see where she takes it.

Remember, you don't have as much invested in your relationship as those of us who have been married for thirty years or more.

Tina B.
09-19-2011, 07:37 AM
Sounds like a very lucky find to me. I believe that is something rare, unless she is transsexual, female cross dressers seem to be something of a rarity. But a great one to come out to, that is for sure. I hope it works out in the long term for the two of you. Many on here say they have wives that are not real feminine, don't wear dress, and stuff like that, but I have never known anyone to find a cross dressing mate before.
Tina B.

Wendy_Marie
09-19-2011, 07:46 AM
It wouldn't be all that big a deal to me...if she needed to dress boyish as much as I feel the need to dress enfemme...then I would stand by her and support her decisions.

Karren H
09-19-2011, 07:51 AM
Honestly..... I'd feel the same way she does.... I didn't sign up to be married to a male. Or a woman that wants to be a male... That's why I wouldn't blame her one bit for kicking me to the curb! She didn't know before we got married and that was my fault.... Just truly the way I feel...

Amymonroe
09-19-2011, 07:54 AM
after all most 13 years of marriage i would not mind a roll reversal. i agree with wendy

sometimes_miss
09-21-2011, 12:12 PM
What if your S.O. was transgender?
I thought to myself , this would be something I would never see, my girlfriend ( who has been very understanding ) being Transgender .

This type of question shows up here a lot. Problem is, you're preaching to the choir. The vast majority here understand very well how important it is to be able to express ourselves as who we are. Also, women routinely adopt male mannerisms and attire whenever they want already, without a thought about it.

Or are you talking about having a spouse who is transsexual and is really not sexually interested in males but has faked it all along? There's a world of difference.

Cindy.
09-21-2011, 03:06 PM
She wears my clothes a lot anyway. Working in the yard, lounging around the house, going to the hardware store all involve my pants and t-shirt, maybe my socks. I think this leveled the playing field for my dressing. she's still adorable in a baseball cap and ponytail.

Lucy_Bella
09-22-2011, 05:55 PM
To answer a few questions , we have dated in the past, we are now back together . I told her about myself the first time we have dated ..She was fine with me and we didn't part ways because of my dressing. She never told me fully about herself, that she uses men deodorant or cologne and she wears male boxers , all this of course only when she is going through her gender cycle , just as I do when going through mine.

She never told me any of that until the other night ,she didn't only tell me she brought the deodorant, cologne out to show me .We talked about the similarites ( bad spelling I know) We go through the same cycle , act the same and have urges the same .

Eryn
09-22-2011, 07:35 PM
I think that it would be less stressful for me than it is for her. Women approach the boundary with impunity. I'd certainly stand by her as she has stood by me.

Jane P
09-29-2011, 03:09 PM
I'm happy for you Lucy. It sounds like it could make for a rather interesting relationship on many levels.I really hope things work out well for the both of you