PDA

View Full Version : A great day yesterday

leannejames2011
09-18-2011, 07:07 PM
Yesterday was a great day for Leanne. I was able to spend my whole day in a dress and heels with hose. My girlfriend put on my makeup and made sure my wig was properly styled. We went out shopping for my second trip out in public as Leanne. This was my first trip out locally. The other time I went out was in another state in hopes of not running into anyone I knew which didn't happen when I saw a co-worker. Before we could go we had to buy gas. I had to get out and pump it. Then onto a Dairy Queen to get some ice-cream from the drive thru. We did our shopping and my girlfriend told me about a guy that was checking out my hose covered legs and heels. Ohh, did that feel nice. We ended our evening going through a Burger King drive thru to get dinner. I even was able to get, "Did you get your drink, ma'am?" from the drive thru employee. We had it, but it makes me feel good that I might actually pass more than I feel that I could.

Leanne

Kim_Bitzflick
09-18-2011, 07:19 PM
Sounds like you have a GREAT GF. She's a keeper. I'm glad you had a good time. Thanks for sharing.

Danni Renee
09-18-2011, 08:32 PM
I agree, it was a special day and you have a special girlfriend! I hope you continue having good times!

Danni

linda allen
09-19-2011, 06:39 AM
Great story. I'm jealous.

Wendy_Marie
09-19-2011, 07:48 AM
looking forward to hearing of more adventures in the future...

BLUE ORCHID
09-19-2011, 02:19 PM
Hi Leanne, She's a keeper for sure.

Orchid

RenneB
09-19-2011, 02:45 PM
You've been Ma'amed. Great job. I'm going shopping in the near future and can only hope for that....

Renne.....

carhill2mn
09-19-2011, 02:59 PM
"bad news"! Now you are hooked!