PDA

View Full Version : Going unnoticed

susancheerleader
09-18-2011, 08:22 PM
My family doesn't know I like to crossdress. I doubt I would ever "come out" to them. They are set in the old ways. Anti gay, anti crossdresser, anti transgendered, anti black, ect.
Funny thing though. I dress in front of them all the time. I wear women's jeans and panties constantly. The jeans vary from relaxed fit, to low rise, to skinny, to boot cut. And NOT ONE SINGLE person has ever noticed.
I just think it's funny considerin my famalys stance on crossdressers.

Gillian Gigs
09-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Try hitting them with a 2 x 4 first to get their attantion. LOL

Stephenie S
09-18-2011, 09:26 PM
Just because someone doesn't SAY something does not mean they don't notice.

S

ColleenW
09-18-2011, 09:30 PM
Just because someone doesn't SAY something does not mean they don't notice.

S

Stephenie - what you say is true but having spent a lot of time with people similar to those Susan mentions I suspect that they really don't notice. I'm pretty sure that if Susan followed Gillian's advice they'd have plenty to say, especially when you listen to them when they do notice.

prene
09-18-2011, 09:55 PM
i wear gg jeans a lot also and no-one has noticed that doesn't know.

Although my jeans are not high rise or all that lacy in the pockets.

Yours?

Debglam
09-18-2011, 10:03 PM
I wear women's jeans and panties constantly. The jeans vary from relaxed fit, to low rise, to skinny, to boot cut. And NOT ONE SINGLE person has ever noticed.
I just think it's funny considerin my famalys stance on crossdressers.

Hey Susan!

First, keep being yourself inspite of your family!

Second, I was a little late getting up for work on Friday so I grabbed one of my many pairs of jeans hanging in my closet, pulled them on, tucked in my shirt and out the door. I also keep my femme wardrobe hanging in my closet so you can see where this is going! A busy morning and I didn't even get time to hit the restroom until midday. It is only then that I realize I'm wearing a pair of women's jeans that my wife gave me!

The funny thing, like you said, is no one noticed! I work with men, women, young women, and not one noticed it. I guess this proves Karren's point about jeans!

DebbieL
09-18-2011, 10:24 PM
I used to think I did a brilliant job of keeping Debbie a secret. I never dressed in public, purchased my own clothing, and kept it between the mattress and the box spring. My mom found my stash once, but after that, she never wanted to discuss it again. In high school, everybody thought something was off, but they just assumed I was gay and still in the closet. After all, weren't all cross-dressers and feminine boys gay? I had lots of offers and since I wasn't interested, I just introduced them to each other. Making me the social director for the gay community at my high school.

I'm surprised nobody noticed that I also liked to hang out with a bunch of girls all the time? Or that I went to a college with 800 women and 25 men, most of whom were gay, and I just wanted to be "one of the girls"?

The fact is that almost everybody suspected, but when they tried to bring it up, I would deny, evade, or otherwise skirt the issue. I was so afraid that if they found out they would reject me, possibly even get violent with me, that I would lose all my friends. I'd gone through it in elementary school year after year, in 7th and 8th grade, and in high school. I couldn't go through that again. So I pretended not to be what I was, and pretended to lots of things I wasn't.

I think most people just assume that I wasn't ready to discuss it, and the rest didn't want to discuss it themselves. I had many women hint that they knew, and they seemed not only delighted, but quite willing to support and encourage me. But until I could admit who I was, and who I yearned to be, I was out of reach.

Even today, my wife's family knows all about Debbie, and we even joke about it from time to time, but they really don't want to talk about it, or know about it. In fact, if I indicate that I'm willing to talk about it, the guys literally say "We don't want to hear about that". The women, on the other hand, are actually curious. They asked questions, and were even supportive, as long as the men weren't around.

What I love most about people knowing, is that I can give the women compliments on their outfits, hair, jewelry, and makeup and they know that I'm really complementing them on their good taste and fine selections, not hinting at some desire to seduce them.

Men aren't as observant. They don't notice that the pants zip or button right over left instead of left over right. They don't notice the panty line under bun hugging pants. And if they do notice, they don't want to say anything that might offend.

Women on the other hand, are much more observant, and will often asks questions when there are no men around. Sometimes they will even flirt and complement me on my choices.

When I wear big stud earrings, a sweater that shows my budding figure, women's slacks that show my nice butt, and boots with two inch heels, it's hard for anyone not to notice. On the other hand, since I'm not making sexual advances to anyone, and know how to do "girl talk", there is an unspoken understanding.

sissystephanie
09-18-2011, 10:36 PM
Most people don't notice your clothing unless it really stands out!! Unless the feminine jeans have some really feminine embroidery on the pockets or elsewhere, probably no one would notice. I wear only feminine jeans all the time(Sorry, Karren!) and no one has ever said anything about it!!

Sarasometimes
09-27-2011, 07:38 AM
It can be tough to focus on the obvious when you are looking for a new stereotype to dislike. Sorry to hear your family thinks that way they are missing out on a lot of great things in life. As for knowing and not saying, I think the Susan would know best if they know or not. Generally people who think this way, have a really poor ability to stiffle themselves, especially when in groups.
I feel for you Susan.

danielle.cd
09-27-2011, 11:28 AM
sounds to me like your the pink elaphant no one will talk about . to scared to know the truth so they dont say anything

Karren H
09-27-2011, 01:11 PM
According to the Rule Book... Page 12... Article 3... Chapter 2... "If you can't tell that the article of clothing is made for a female.... Wearing of said artile is a technical violation... And should not be considered "crossdressing""...

Hey... Rules are rules... I don't make them up ya know! :)

kellycan27
09-27-2011, 01:58 PM
if nobody notices. what's the point? :heehee:

Aprilrain
09-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Jeans are pretty much jeans. Actually now that I say that have you tried wearing your skinny's cupped with a cute pair of flats and a femmy top with some boobs underneath?
No? hhmm? wonder if they would notice that?

AndreaCD1963
09-27-2011, 02:50 PM
According to the Rule Book... Page 12... Article 3... Chapter 2... "If you can't tell that the article of clothing is made for a female.... Wearing of said artile is a technical violation... And should not be considered "crossdressing""...

Hey... Rules are rules... I don't make them up ya know! :)

I can't seem to find my copy - do you know where I can order another???

BLUE ORCHID
09-27-2011, 04:28 PM
Hey Susan!

First, keep being yourself inspite of your family!

Second, I was a little late getting up for work on Friday so I grabbed one of my many pairs of jeans hanging in my closet, pulled them on, tucked in my shirt and out the door. I also keep my femme wardrobe hanging in my closet so you can see where this is going! A busy morning and I didn't even get time to hit the restroom until midday. It is only then that I realize I'm wearing a pair of women's jeans that my wife gave me!

The funny thing, like you said, is no one noticed! I work with men, women, young women, and not one noticed it. I guess this proves Karren's point about jeans!

I don't think that anybody notices the short fly in the jeans that's the biggest giveaway.

Orchid

Stephenie S
09-27-2011, 04:52 PM
Just because nobody says anything does not mean that they don't notice.

I said that in a very general way. Sorry, I did not mean to direct it at Susan at all. I think it's true though. People look. People see. LOTS of the time, people keep their mouths shut in public. Or just don't care, you know? LOTS of people just don't care.

S

Eryn
09-27-2011, 09:25 PM
I don't think that anybody notices the short fly in the jeans that's the biggest giveaway.

Orchid

That and the shallow pockets. If they are looking that closely they have some explaining to do...

Although women's jeans are pretty much the same as male jeans visually, it seems that women are more demanding where comfort is concerned. A little spandex in the cloth makes them a lot more comfortable as well as fitting better