PDA

View Full Version : Incredible weekend!

Marissa333
09-18-2011, 10:44 PM
Anyone who saw my thread Wow! That was fast. knows I was forced... No prompted to come out to my wife. Long story short she found some pics, silent treatment for a couple days, I confess, she confesses she has always known, we decide to let me just be me, and after a lot of talking I am dressing in front of her every day and our relationship has never been better.

So Friday night she says tells me that she is going to get a mani/pedi and she asks me if I want to go and get my toes painted. I love getting my toes painted so of course I say yes. So Saturday morning she is cleaning out her dresser and closets and starts asking me if I want this or that and is dressing me in her old clothes. So awesome! Weekend starts great. We then go to walmart and as we pass the ladies section she asks if I need anything. We then pick out panties, nighties, bras, dress etc. Really cool! Then we go and get our nails done, I pick out a real pretty dark burgundy color for my toes and we get a real nice spa treatment. We came home and were very romantic and long story short we finish the weekend with a bang. I am now sitting on the couch in my new nighty watching football. Coming out to my wife has been the greatest thing ever. I love you honey!

Katrina Black
09-18-2011, 10:50 PM
i just told my wife also kinda the same story except she has gone to the extremes your wife has ..shes a great girl treat her right...Im watching the game wearing pantihose

linda allen
09-19-2011, 06:37 AM
Anyone who saw my thread Wow! That was fast. knows I was forced... No prompted to come out to my wife. Long story short she found some pics, silent treatment for a couple days, I confess, she confesses she has always known, we decide to let me just be me, and after a lot of talking I am dressing in front of her every day and our relationship has never been better.

So Friday night she says tells me that she is going to get a mani/pedi and she asks me if I want to go and get my toes painted. I love getting my toes painted so of course I say yes. So Saturday morning she is cleaning out her dresser and closets and starts asking me if I want this or that and is dressing me in her old clothes. So awesome! Weekend starts great. We then go to walmart and as we pass the ladies section she asks if I need anything. We then pick out panties, nighties, bras, dress etc. Really cool! Then we go and get our nails done, I pick out a real pretty dark burgundy color for my toes and we get a real nice spa treatment. We came home and were very romantic and long story short we finish the weekend with a bang. I am now sitting on the couch in my new nighty watching football. Coming out to my wife has been the greatest thing ever. I love you honey!

That's great. I'm trying to get myself in that situation. I want her to dress me.

Cindy.
09-19-2011, 07:45 AM
Hi all, I'm new to the forum. My name is Cindy, and I'm in the same boat as far as having a very accepting wife.

Tina B.
09-19-2011, 07:52 AM
Marissa, I'll bet our are mad as all get out at her, huh? I mean she knew all this time, why didn't she say something, what kind of wife knows a thing like that about her husband, and doesn't say something? All the shopping you have missed, all the time watching the game in a skirt, you could have done, and all that great sex. It's all her fault, she knew and said nothing, I hope you can forgive her, and let life get back to normal around your house, that is the new normal, you dressed pretty, and spending your evenings with your wife. Well someone should have said something anyway!
Tina B.

Marissa333
09-21-2011, 10:35 PM
Well Tina with that same rational I didn't tell her either, so wouldn't that put the blame back on me? To be honest I don't think it was her place to decide when I came out, that can only be decided by us girls right? The thing is that she never asked for this to happen in her life, and the person she married turned out to be someone else, that's not her fault. Nothing in this situation is "her" fault. I drop this bomb on her and I am supposed to blame her for not telling me she knew? That is completely ridiculous! To be honest she should be commended for being patient enough for me to confess at my own pace, and then after I confess she is more accepting then I could ever ask someone to be and you want me to blame her and be pissed at her? I am sorry Tina but again she did nothing wrong and I am very lucky to have someone like her in my life.

cassandra54
09-21-2011, 11:04 PM
that is just awesome girls. you all have great lives in store for you with your SOs.

Cynthia Anne
09-21-2011, 11:42 PM
It's time for me to go to bed! So i figured I would read one more thread before I called it a night! WOW! I had no idea it would be so awesome that I can have sweet thoughts to go to sleep with! Thank you! Hugs and goodnight!

SarahLynn
09-22-2011, 01:17 AM
Well Tina with that same rational I didn't tell her either, so wouldn't that put the blame back on me? To be honest I don't think it was her place to decide when I came out, that can only be decided by us girls right? The thing is that she never asked for this to happen in her life, and the person she married turned out to be someone else, that's not her fault. Nothing in this situation is "her" fault. I drop this bomb on her and I am supposed to blame her for not telling me she knew? That is completely ridiculous! To be honest she should be commended for being patient enough for me to confess at my own pace, and then after I confess she is more accepting then I could ever ask someone to be and you want me to blame her and be pissed at her? I am sorry Tina but again she did nothing wrong and I am very lucky to have someone like her in my life.

Marissa, she (Tina B) was pull'n your leg lass. It was all in fun and no serious bits at all.

I'd be thrilled if my wife should ever say, "Lets go shopping and buy some nice clothes for Sarah."

SarahLynn