PDA

View Full Version : if only she knew...

helena.gcd
09-19-2011, 09:18 AM
hi girls!!!!

i had a funny conversation with a girlfriend of mine.
We went for a walk before having lunch, just she, her 4 months old super cute baby and me.
We talked about a wedding she went a couple of weeks ago. A few weeks before i went shopping with her the dress that she wore at the wedding. So she was telling me all the details about the wedding and then adds:

"and i wore cute heels for first time in ten years. That made me thought about you!!"

she doesn't know that i dress, but i have suggested her sooooo many times to wear heels, that she would feel prettier and that her legs would look marvellous....

She also said:

"you were right, now i want to buy more heels and learn to walk in them again"

and that why the title of this post is "if she only knew...." that i have spent the whole saturday on heels and make up and dresses :heehee::heehee::heehee:

One of these days i would tell her, i need to share this with someone who knows my male side and i think that she will be cool with it.

hugs

kimdl93
09-19-2011, 09:57 AM
I think its worth considering. She probably knows more about you than you think...I mean, how many guys go dress shopping with female friends?

Karren H
09-19-2011, 10:07 AM
I think its worth considering. She probably knows more about you than you think...I mean, how many guys go dress shopping with female friends?

Oh Yeah. She definatly knows!

helena.gcd
09-19-2011, 11:16 AM
...I mean, how many guys go dress shopping with female friends?
only the ones with a great fashion sense??? hehehe

no, she doesn't know, but she will in the near future

Jennifercrossdress
09-19-2011, 12:26 PM
She doesn't know until you tell her. She can assume and guess all she wants, but she doesn't know.

That said, I'm so excited for you. I wish I had a female friend to confide in.

BLUE ORCHID
09-19-2011, 01:09 PM
Hi Helena, That's a great story please do let us know how it turns out good luck.

Orchid

Nesreen
09-19-2011, 01:18 PM
That's a fascination about us. I've always thought we come with something "extra" and "mystique"... it's like an alter-ego.. a secret identity.. Super...woman? inside! A dark mystery that few people might know about us... our secret power!!

and yep... "if only she knew!"

But then the Joker will kill Batman when his identity is discovered!

...what the hell am I blabbing about?!?!