PDA

View Full Version : Slip ups???

Briana90802
09-19-2011, 11:07 AM
Just wondering if you've ever slipped up and almost told people? I was at work and there's a gg who obviously wears the wrong size bra and I was talking to other GGs about bra measuring and how to get fitted properly for bras and suddenly I realized that knew about bras and fitting than they did. They looked at me in such a odd way that I wanted to tell them I'm a CDer so they didn't think I was a freak. Same thing happened when I was at school and I was talking to some GGs about heels and styles of maryjanes. I actually had to tell that gg that I was a CDer because she thought I was gay.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Debra Russell
09-19-2011, 11:56 AM
Oh yeah! my wife's best friend wanted to go shopping when she was visiting from out of state and my wife was sick so I volunteered -- she was surprised and very questioning about my knowledge of fashion and where to go in our area, (the best place to pick out a pair of boots) - I had showed her a pic of me at "Halloween" dressed and she commented "your prettier than me" -- well at least she suspects if she dident realize that I am a little let's say, uh, er - "different" and that wasn't the last of it her brother is also a very good friend of mine, we all went to school together and he mentioned "hay I heard you took sis shopping" in a very questioning tone!. Well it was fun and yes the erge to tell them and explain was very strong but alas I diden't go into detail................Debra

Kathi Lake
09-19-2011, 12:03 PM
Oh yeah! Many times. At work, at church, while out and about. All the time, really.

In our part of the woods, Fall is coming. Around here, that means it is boot season (Yay!!). Yesterday, as I was greeting people, I couldn't help complimenting a few of the women. Once, I almost squealed (I reigned it in a bit), "Oh my gosh!! key-ute boots! Don't you just love Fall and boot season?" I think she's already added it up about me, so she just agreed, thanked me, told she where she got them, and said she wished her husband would notice things like I did. She said that only me and her other girlfriend ever noticed anything about her. :)

Kathi

Donna June
09-19-2011, 12:10 PM
An elderly woman who works where I do said to me "you are so slim". I said "I wear a size 6 dress". She said "oh my, you probably could". Then we both laughed. I had a lot of slip ups like that.

Kittyagain
09-19-2011, 12:54 PM
Oh yes and not only me. My wife has said things like he has more panties than I do with a slip of the tongue. It has gotten so a woman friend of ours has to show me, not my wife, her new clothes, bras and panties often times while having them on since she knows I enjoy seeing such things.

Kitty

Persephone
09-19-2011, 01:10 PM
She said that only me and her other girlfriend ever noticed anything about her. :)

Kathi

Uh, Kathi, is that how she said it? :)

Hugs,
Persephone.

BLUE ORCHID
09-19-2011, 01:15 PM
Hi Briana, So many times I will see a woman with the wrong size bra and I just want to tell her about it but I don't.

Orchid

Kathi Lake
09-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Uh, Kathi, is that how she said it?Yes. Her tongue was just slightly in cheek. I think she kinda knows.

:)

Kathi

Gillian Gigs
09-19-2011, 01:59 PM
I wonder if some of our slip ups are based in us wanting to set ourselves free of the secrets we carry around. I used to refer to them as freudian slips, because Freud said that these were there to set us free of the constraints we impose on ourselves. I have put my foot firmly in my mouth on more than one occasion, and had to react quickly to explain my knowledge of the female arts. My wife has said that I know more about lingerie than she does. She has even put her foot into it a couple of times, and then even said "are you blushing.......". Aint life grand!!

RenneB
09-19-2011, 03:24 PM
So far no slips of the tounge. Although my eyes start to wander and I start checking out GGs not for their fem shapes but what they are wearing. To get me to learn the language of fem fashion, I make a mental note of what they are wearing and the combination of colors and accessories. Like that was a nice V-neck knee length oatmeal sweater dress with black tights and kneehigh boots with 3" heels on that girl. Mental notes only though...

Renne.....

Longing2be-Trisha
09-19-2011, 03:31 PM
Slip ups are just the subconsciousness wanting the lye to stop and the truth to be set free!

Hugs

Stephanie47
09-19-2011, 05:56 PM
I ran into a guy who married a woman with the same name as his first wife. He didn't want to have any unnecessary "slip ups" in the bedroom. I see plenty of women, especially in the summer, who do not have the slightest clue about being fitted for a properly fitting bra. Some look like the band size is strangling their rib cages and their boobs are going to fall onto the floor. It really is very unattractive.

Brianna, watch out in the work place. For comments like that some gg's would slap you with a 'hostile work" environment charge.

Rikidee
09-19-2011, 08:23 PM
I know what you mean there are many times when I hear women talking about fashion, makeup, shoes etc. that I catch myself about to make a comment on something like high heels etc. I would really like to take part in the conversation but know I had better not. Then there is the standing Monday morning question "what did you do this weekend?" Uh nothing much!!!! Hugs Riki

cassandra54
09-19-2011, 09:27 PM
that happens almost every monday morning. guys at my very manly job talk about their weekends, watching fights and ball games. i've almost caught myself saying that i spend most of the weekend shopping for women's clothes with my SO or wearing them. i usually tell them i had a quiet weekend and share just some of the details, but i have to be very careful

Kaitlyn26
09-19-2011, 10:48 PM
Oh you are so outed now. A long time ago my roommate at the time told a girl I was dating that she had really dark eye makeup and asked how she got it so dark. Almost as soon as he said it, his face went red. She explained it and finished her statement with, "now next time you do yours, you'll know how". He busted out laughing and said okay you caught me. It was news to me as well, even though he knew about me. After that I understood why he didn't have a problem with it, although we never really became "girl friends".