PDA

View Full Version : The Process

Evana
09-19-2011, 01:29 PM
I love the process I follow when I crossdress. First the prepping, then dressing and then... going out. The first few times I went outside in female clothing it was in the evening and I walked around the neighborhood. The shoes were killing me and the bra was feeling weird but I got better with time.

I take lots of time to prep myself and the hardest part is the shaving of my face. The legs can be hidden under stockings but the face is a tough one.

Angela

AKADonna
09-20-2011, 10:38 PM
I don't have the nerve to go out fully dressed at all any more. (I live in a retirement community and the reaction might be more than I could handle!) I still do underdress all of the time, though. With my panties, bra, bra fillers, camisole, etc under my drab clothes, I am able to walk around, go to social events and even play golf without any concern of being busted (no pun intended)! All the time, I can feel the slinkiness of my undergarments, the hug of my bra and I am excited by the knowledge of my little secret! I spend very little time prepping (although I do wear neutral lipstick) and I get to do it anytime I want!

Staci G
09-20-2011, 10:42 PM
The prepping is all part of the life I love to live. I wouldn't have it any other way. The process is well worth the results.I shave all over and can enjoy the softness of the clothes even better. Especially pantyhose feel better on shaved legs.