PDA

View Full Version : I talked to the Mary Kay rep.

Staci G
09-20-2011, 10:32 PM
I just let a friend in on Staci, she is a Mary Kay rep and very succesful at it too. (she just got a new car). Anyway I have bought makeup from her before but always told her it was for my wife. Today I told her it was for me. She said "awesome", she now wants me to sell MK. I like the products so if I become an agent I can at least get discounts. I know her husband too and I know he will be shocked but I really am coming out to more people every day. I will let you all know if I become a rep maybe some can get items from my website. ;) just sayin! Is anyone else a makeup rep or in the cosmetic industry??

Cindy.
09-21-2011, 07:21 AM
Wow. You may have a great selling point due to your willingness to come out. good luck with it.

Staci G
10-07-2011, 11:01 PM
An update, I signed up to be a Mary Kay consultant. I think with the training they offer and the help of my gg friends ere I may be able to do ok in the business, If not I will at least get a huge discount on the make up I use anyway. If anyone is in the market for MK please let me know I will get my webpage set up in the next few days. My kit will be delivered on Monday, I can hardly wait.