PDA

View Full Version : The perfect excuse to go out dressed

Natalie D
09-21-2011, 07:47 PM
I had to laugh when I read that a top professional football (soccer) match was played in front of a crowd made up of entirely women and children in Turkey
The game happened this week. Men were banned due to crowd trouble at a previous match. Apparently around 41,000 attended. http://bit.ly/pmr5cc

I wonder just how many men dressed as women to gain access to the game :)

For me a huge football fan if anything like this was to happen Here in England I'd have to go!

If like me you've never left the safety of your own home what would tempt you out of the closet?

And for the girls that do venture out what is a prefect excuse for you?

sissystephanie
09-21-2011, 08:39 PM
I don't need a "perfect excuse" to dress enfemme!! I do it because I love to!! And I have been going out in public for over 50 years!! For the past 6 years I have been going out in the public dressed totally enfemme, but wearing no wig and no makeup! In other words I am a man in feminine clothing!! My late wife used to do my makeup and fixing my wig!! I am not good at all doing those things, so don't bother! Don't have any problems either!

SweetIonis
09-21-2011, 08:50 PM
Natalie, sounds like a winner to me. You can always say, "well I just wanted to go to the game." LOL!

Go for it!
"

sara.s
09-21-2011, 09:03 PM
(I go dressed for TG meetings and been once 4 a movie.) Normally, i wouldn't watch football in fem mode, but if someone dares me and I have substantial gain... i will surely go for it.. WTF

SarahLynn
09-22-2011, 12:17 AM
... If like me you've never left the safety of your own home what would tempt you out of the closet?

If my wife said to me, "I think it's time we girls went shopping together."

I did go out one time with a lady friend, we were going to go to a drag show but after she saw me all dressed up she decided she didn't want other women to think she was a lesbian, so we didn't go. That was many years ago and since then i've never been fully "out" to anyone, except to you girls here in the forum.

SarahLynn

t-girlxsophie
09-22-2011, 01:19 PM
Saw it on Sky Sports today,a cpl of guys were spotted in amongst the Female fans.The women were just as nuts as Turkey's male supporters,I think I would fit right in lol.

Sophie

Vanessa Storrs
09-22-2011, 01:43 PM
I am not a football or soccer fan so have no intention to go to a game dressed. I intend to go to a baseball game en femme. Now I have a good excuse, "It's a Turkish tradition."

sue ellan
09-22-2011, 03:51 PM
my excuse is when i go to a bridel shop to try on wedding dresses.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Karren H
09-22-2011, 04:04 PM
I'd sure I new what "pervert" is in Turkish and be ready to run if I heard it! Lol.

kimdl93
09-22-2011, 04:12 PM
My perfect excuse... "Its Tuesday" (or whatever day of the week it may be)