PDA

View Full Version : in the hospital again

Myojine
09-21-2011, 09:49 PM
im sitting here in the hospital, posting from my laptop.
I was riding my bike out to an appointment today so i could get a therapist and plead my heart out to get on HRT.
Well I was riding back home and couldnt put up with the physical pain any more and desided to get off my bike, i layed down and desided to take a rest and then some people in a white pikc up stopped to make sure i wasnt hit, they made sure i was ok and i got back up and started to ride again and after another mile the pain in mmy legs was so intense that i couldnt put up with it any longer and i stopped my bike and literally colapsed on the spot
I manged to wrigle my bike off the side of the road and pull my back pack to me and fell asleep.
i dont know how long it was but an ambulance showed up, and the EMT's tried to help me get up and moving but my legs wouldnt work properly.

Im unable to walk at this time, and my legs are immersed in these seering pain that makes me almost unable to move them.
When the EMTs saw me they kept inisiting that i had to be high on some illiciet drug because my eyes were dialated.

I have pushed my self to the point of exhausting myself, beyond my own physical limits. I am driving myself to exhaustion just trying to stay alive...
I dont know what to do... im wasting away.
I have looked up food banks, tried to find jobs. I cant get food stamps...

prene
09-22-2011, 12:45 AM
be careful girl.

It is hard but I know you can do it.

JenniferZ2009
09-22-2011, 01:20 AM
There is light at the end of the tunnel. Been living off food banks for the past 9 months and finally just got a dream job. It took transitioning to get to the job i have now. Have to wait a month for my first check and all I have is red beans and rice until then. Is there no food banks near where you live?

JenniferZ2009
09-22-2011, 01:26 AM
Send me a PM if you want to talk a bit

Beth-Lock
09-22-2011, 01:37 AM
Some welfare departments in some places will write a check for emergency help. I am not sure that is the case where you are, but I would suspect it is.
Churches often offer a small amount of money or food on an emergency basis, whether you are member or even a Christian, or not. Talk to a minister or priest.
Some youth services or general purpose drop in centres offer food or money, in small amounts on an emergency basis.
If you are a veteran, there are veterans' organizations that offer some help.
Some restaurants will offer left-over but good food if you go to the back.
These are just a few, routine options, but practical ones.