PDA

View Full Version : Scc 2011

briannad
09-22-2011, 02:57 AM
SO today I finally went to SCC as Brianna formerly known as Alyssa :o I felt so empowered being there. It was thrilling to see faces and interact with Ladies I have only seen from afar on the web. Looking forward to my next outing.

Kisses, Brianna

BrittM
09-22-2011, 03:00 AM
Looks like a GG to me! You definitely pass!

erickka
09-22-2011, 05:35 AM
Wow! what a prety outfit on such a pretty lady! Hope you had fun.

Cynthia Anne
09-22-2011, 06:42 AM
LADY! If I was as beautiful as you my next ''outing'' would be everyday! Hugs!

kristinacd55
09-22-2011, 07:04 AM
You look great Brianna, I'll bet your having the time of your life!

Amanda22
09-22-2011, 07:58 AM
I'm only an hour away from Atlanta and thought I'd attend this year, but after a bit of thought realized there wasn't much to be gained, personally. I asked myself, would I rather hang out at a convention, or have a nice evening or two out in public where I live? The latter is much more satisfying for me. But that's just me.

Sara Jessica
09-22-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm only an hour away from Atlanta and thought I'd attend this year, but after a bit of thought realized there wasn't much to be gained, personally. I asked myself, would I rather hang out at a convention, or have a nice evening or two out in public where I live? The latter is much more satisfying for me. But that's just me.

I totally see your point Amanda but being so close to SCC, I kind of feel like you are missing an opportunity.

I too have little interest in the "convention" aspect of our world because I make my own happenings on my own. However, there is a social element that a lot of people take advantage of at such events, even if they don't do the "convention" thing. It's an opportunity to meet others from our tribe and perhaps to make lasting friendships, if that sort of thing is important to you. Those friendships can often carry over into your own circle of activity, enriching those experiences tremendously.

lisalove
09-22-2011, 02:13 PM
Just like Sara said. That's why I go or went rather, down to Eurika Springs at Enfemme Getaway times. I couldn't afford to go to the convention itself, but I could go and mingle and meet with all the ladies who went to the convention. It was fun all the same.

victoriamwilliams1
09-22-2011, 08:17 PM
You look great! I wish I could get down to SCC! If I did I could not tell anyone because I have to many family members there and one is GLBT Community active!