PDA

View Full Version : Did Some Shopping

Mia001
10-14-2005, 11:51 AM
Hi everyone,

I did a bit of shopping yesterday and got some bargains. The outfit in the pic came to £25 total and I was really pleased with it. The gel padded bra was £19 and the skirt and top were £5 & £1 in a sale.

This is a bit different from what I'd normally get (usuallu something satin) but I was really pleased with the result.

What do you think? (Please be gentle). :D

Mark.

urban gypsy
10-14-2005, 11:54 AM
looking cool. and what bargains.

Mia001
10-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Thanks.

I couldn't believe my luck. The assistants in the shops were really helpful too although I reckon they must have guessed who I was buying for.

MistyCD
10-14-2005, 11:59 AM
good for you

misty

Wendy me
10-14-2005, 12:02 PM
veary nice and a sale too way to go shop on .....

Mia001
10-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Thanks Misty.

Mia001
10-14-2005, 12:08 PM
Hi Wendy,

I only went looking for the bra. I went all round town lookinf for one and then saw the sale. Hooked and reeled in. LOL.

Marla GG
10-14-2005, 12:11 PM
Wow Mark, did you get a bargain or what? Nice skirt! The bra looks like it works for you, too. You look really cute.:)

Mia001
10-14-2005, 12:14 PM
Hi Marla,

Thanks. I think I may have padded the bra a wee bit too much although I don't care coz it felt great. :)

I really like the skirt too.

Mark.

urban gypsy
10-14-2005, 12:19 PM
So what Marko if the assistant guessed they were for you. It just makes shopping more fun.

Mia001
10-14-2005, 12:26 PM
Hi Joanna,

They seemed fine with it which makes things much easier. I always think most of them have more important things to be thinking about anyway.

I think it was really just because i was looking for a gel padded bra I probably gave myself away. In the shop where I got the skirt and top I don't think there was much doubt.

Like I said before, they were helpful and nice and everything so nothing to worry about. Quite a good experience all in all.

Mark.

urban gypsy
10-14-2005, 12:41 PM
Next time it happens try what I do but only if you feel confident enough and I usually only do it if my wife is with me. Ask if they think it would fit ok would it suit you and so on just don't go to far as theres no point upsetting someone or embrassing them especially if you like the shop.

Could have worded the previous post better :o sorry!

Mia001
10-14-2005, 01:00 PM
Hi Joanna,

Don't apologise. I got exactly what you meant. Thanks for the confidence boost.

I'm not sure if I would ask questions for fear of embaressing someone else. I think it would really depend on the girl. If she was quite chatty and seemd comfortable with the situation the maybe. How have you got on when you did it?

Mark.

urban gypsy
10-14-2005, 01:52 PM
To answer that would be a whole thread on its own. So don't tempt me, I chat to much as it is or so I've been told.

Mia001
10-14-2005, 02:09 PM
Hi,

Sounds interesting. LOL>

Mark.

Sarahgurl371
10-14-2005, 05:58 PM
Luv the skirt, don't just luv a good belt too???

robinLynn
10-14-2005, 09:57 PM
can anyone tell me what to do to keep the hair from coming back??my upper leggs are shaved and so is my stomach

Robin

Mia001
10-15-2005, 03:56 AM
Hi Tammy,

I like short skirts too. Would you believe that wasn't the shortest one there. There was one in the shop much which practically was a belt. I may go back for that one at some point. LOL. You can't argue with their prices.

If you're looking for good, really short skirts I got the skirt in the thread below from a seller on E - Bay and was really pleased with it. It's really short (described as knicker skimming) and was a great fit. If you want her user details just send me a PM or a Yahoo IM (my Yahoo ID is in my profile).

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12287

Mark.

Mia001
10-15-2005, 04:10 AM
Hi RobinLynn,

I'm really not an expert. I just shave what I have to when I have to. There's a process called Electrolysis which is supposed to be more long term but, as far as I know, there's no permenant solution.

You could always start a thread of your own in the forum. There's a "Start Thread" option at the top and bottom of the lists. It's a good way to introduce yourself and you can ask everyone directly about hair removal.

I know it can be difficult to start a thread for the first time but everyone here is really helpful and there'a a lot of experience in this group. I'm sure they'll be able to give you some good advice.

Good luck with it.

Mark.

Sakura Kinomoto
10-16-2005, 02:27 AM
Well I must say that you look very interesting in that outfit.
Congrats!I wish I had more courage to do some girl shopping like you do...

By the way I liked your belt....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mia001
10-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Hi Sakura,

Thanks for your comments. Whe you say you like the bet do you mean the belt on the skirt or the skirt itself? :)

Shopping really isn't that difficult. It can be nerve racking going into a shop and buying girl clothes but, like I said, the staff in most places are fine with it and have plenty of other things on their minds. Es[ecoally the staff in the big department stores. Not sure if they get Training or just have experience of lots of CDs coming into the stores.

Try one day when you're out and feeling confident. Even in you don't want to buy you can go in and have a look round.

Mark.

Sandra H
10-16-2005, 03:36 PM
Hi Mark.

You look good, all I can say is put on a blond wig and change your name to Dolly Parton. :eek:

Mia001
10-16-2005, 03:41 PM
Hi Sandra.

Yeah, I think I did overdo it a bit with the padding there. I'll tone it down a vit next time. I was just enjoying myself. LOL.

The gel bra is really good but I put inserts in there too and foam pads. Too much I think.

We live and learn.

Mark.