PDA

View Full Version : High School Cross Dressing

cmiller1031
10-14-2005, 11:57 AM
I have noticed a ton of high schools these days having spirit weeks with crossdressing days or slave days with the "slaves" being forced to crossdress, powder puff games, etc.

When I was in High School this type of thing never happened. However, one time there was a talen show when a bunch of guys (me included) did a lip synch of a female song (I cannot even remember the song) so we all crossdressed...that was fun.

Anyone ever have a school CD experience?

Katie Lynn
10-14-2005, 12:03 PM
Not HS, but pleanty of fraternity hasing ended up as CD'ing in front of large numbers of people.

I remember one guy had to do a fashion show in front of the entire greek population at my college... he had on a tight red dress and as soon as he got on stage, well he became very turned on lol. He was never able to live that one down.

The only HS cd'ing was for pep rallys and stuff...

DonnaT
10-14-2005, 12:06 PM
Yea, pep rallys usually. guys dressing as cheerleaders and such.

Nowadays, some of the HSs have an in-house night for graduating seniors, and one of the events is a womanless beauty pagent. The girls love dressing and making up the guys.

urban gypsy
10-14-2005, 12:20 PM
We seem to miss all this fun in the UK

kathy gg
10-14-2005, 01:03 PM
IN both the high schools I attended in TExas had role reversal days. Boys drressed like girls and vise versa. And that was between 86-90. That wa just one of many differnt spirit days...

Jenny Beth
10-14-2005, 01:14 PM
Sort of off topic because it wasn't in school but when I was in the fire service a bunch of us dressed up as cheerleaders at a dinner/dance to raise money for kids with Muscular Dystrophy. We were an ugly sight but made a lot of money.

Alexandra
10-14-2005, 06:36 PM
I crossdressed in my Junior and Senior Year for Halloween.

After my Junior Year, I would wear panties and Pantyhose under my Clothes. i would wear a bra under a Shirt sometimes. i got a Gym Waver so I was Lucky! Sometimes, I would wear Some make-up and Nail Polish, it was fun beig able to talk to GG's about fashion, and Make-up. By time I graduated, It was pretty well known that I was a Crossdresser.

In the sunny days, when I wore Shorts, I had Shaved legs. but didnt wear Pantyhose! I only wore panty hose when I wore jeans!

One time in school, there was a Talent show, and I decided to do a Lipsync of Supermodel by Rupaul. I got dressed, got a Makeover at loval beauyty Salon, and Looked pretty Good in a Very short black mini Skirt, Black see-though blouse, and Black Heels, and Black Afro Wig. I didnt get in.

Another time, IN a Lipsync Contest, I was doing Rolling Stones, So, I brought my Make-up Bag to the Auditorium, and Did my Lips in Russian Red in MAC and Did my eyes up in Black Eyeliner and Mascara. All the GG's enjoyed watching me do my makeup, and thought i did a pretty good Job!

I was lucky, My school was Real Open Minded.

Deborah
10-14-2005, 07:34 PM
We had that sort of thing when i was in high school also for spirit week. My dad wouldn't let me wear my sister's dresses though :(

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-14-2005, 07:56 PM
Amen Joanna... why are we always so far behind this lot???
Sammy

urban gypsy
10-14-2005, 07:59 PM
so reserved, stiff upper lip, pip pip, don't show emotion, all that british crap.thats why.

Deborah
10-14-2005, 08:00 PM
Amen Joanna... why are we always so far behind this lot???
Sammy

I lived in England for 12 years and can honestly say i would rather live there then here. Just my opinion though.
I miss playing darts and drinking Fosters at the local on Friday nights with my old mates.:(

Georgette
10-14-2005, 09:06 PM
I wasn't in high school, but the Fraternal order that I belonged to had a week end where as the guys would dress as cocktail waitresses and I was one of the first to volunteer each. It was fun and the watresses really had a good time with it.
I really did look nice in my mini skirt and cocktail outfit .
That was the only time I could letit be known about my love of crossdressing.:rolleyes:

Serena
10-14-2005, 11:08 PM
At my old elementary school, we had a bunch of spirit days that I had alot of fun with, but then I moved, so it's almost a guarentee I missed some crossdressing opprotunities there:(

But my middle and high school had crazy day,, which I did my hair in girly styles (pigtails most years, but not until HS since it was only long then). I may recall doing it my Junior and Senior year, because my sister was in college then, and she didn't want me in girl's clothes, she just thought it was a weird feeling. But we actually did do a thing called pwerderpuff (if you don't know, it's where girl's play football and guy's do the cheerleading). I did it, but I was disapointed that we didn't wear skirts

Tammietoo
10-15-2005, 11:08 AM
My high school had a powder puff football game, sadly it was the cheerleaders who played the game and it was only the football players that got to dress as cheerleaders. They over-exagerated the make up and breasts, but I always wished I could have done it....I was small all through high school, and would have looked fab!

Robertacd
10-16-2005, 01:47 AM
We had a thing call Sadie Hawkins (sp?) day and dance. The guys would dress as girls and girls like guys that day. Also for the dance the girls were suppose to ask the guys to the dance.

I was in high school in the early 80's but this was a tradition even my parents said they had when they were in high school.

I do recall recently many schools have been doing away with this type of thing, part of that conservative backlash clamping down on everyones freedom.:mad:

Helen MC
10-16-2005, 02:11 AM
Like many here in the UK my school was co-ed so the Genetic Girls played any female roles in school plays , musicals, reviews etc, so alas not a lot of opportunity to dress up as a girl then. :mad:

We did in Sixth Form (17- 18 yo) produce the Play "Charlies Aunt" where the lead role is a man playing the eponymous Aunt, the plot being that she is totally imaginary and one of Charlies friends has to pretend to be her. I put my name forward for that part and auditioned , wearing some of my Mum's old clothes with her full approval as she thought this was simply school amateur dramatics (she didn't realise that I was getting a real thrill from wearing her clothes and didn't know that I had a pair of her panties on as well). Ironically , I was rejected for being too feminine in the role playing it like a real woman rather than as a pantomime or burlesque "Dame" playing it for laughs.