PDA

View Full Version : Matching Panties

Kim_Bitzflick
09-23-2011, 08:06 AM
I have been wearing panties 24/7 for several years now. I have many colors from my favorite supplier. I have a set of days of the week (which come in handy sometimes as I forget which day it is). I have quite a few pink & purple panties and 2 pink and 2 purple (male) dress shirts for work. So often my panties match my work shirt. But today, while I was sitting in the restroom doing my business, I looked at my panties which are mint green with a cute design and the word Friday embroidered on the front. And then I saw my shirt tail, mint green. This was a complete unintentional match. I only own one shirt and one panties this color. I guess it was bound to happen, but still it surprised me.

I just thought I’d share. :)

Hugs

Vieja
09-23-2011, 08:32 AM
Matching panty color to shirt color isn't something I do but panty color is something I really love. Since Vanity Fair came out with their pastel color three packs I have really gone

overboard. I ordered six of the three packs and they were on back order forever. I had almost given up hope when I got an "Order shipped" notice. They arrived and are neatly

stacked in my panty drawer. I wonder if I should order any more.

Vieja

Karren H
09-23-2011, 08:38 AM
Many days I match mine to what ever tie I'm wearing... Except when there's a Steelers or Penguins game.... I wear my pink tie a lot more than the others!

JenniferR771
09-23-2011, 09:43 AM
Panties and tie, matching. I love it, Karren!

kimdl93
09-23-2011, 09:49 AM
I generally try to match whether I'm en femme or the occassions when I have to leave home en drabb.

Miss Marshall
09-23-2011, 11:37 AM
I tend to wear white panties though I do sometimes wear black or a skin tone. I have also worn paties for several years 24/7 but the only thing that I try to match is my bra which I also wear 24/7 but not always 365. Love guipure back strings.

*Vanessa*
09-23-2011, 11:59 AM
Matching panties have never been a thing, just give me panties and I'm happy n feeling good. :)

Aprilrain
09-23-2011, 12:05 PM
I don't even care if the 2 pairs of panties I wear (at the same time) match, I certainly don't care if they match my dress or top no one see them but me anyway (the lights are usually off when he's pulling them off of me):heehee:

Sherry Lynn
09-23-2011, 02:12 PM
I guess I'll take the bait. Why wear two pair of panties at the same time?

Aprilrain
09-23-2011, 02:28 PM
I guess I'll take the bait. Why wear two pair of panties at the same time?

keeps the tuck in place were as one pair will not (for me any way) I met a girl (ts like me) who felt that she needed 4 pair!!!! I guess she will have no problem with depth after surgery!

Kittyagain
09-23-2011, 02:40 PM
Wow. I did not know they still made, "Day of the Week" panties. I thought that was days gone by.

Kitty

Stephanie47
09-23-2011, 04:03 PM
I make sure my panties match my bra and my slip.

CynthiaD
09-23-2011, 07:06 PM
I usually get dressed in the dark to avoid waking my wife, so I'm lucky if my socks match. Oh wait! I wear pantyhose every day, so I guess that's not a problem.

Today I was going to dress all in black, and come into work whistling some of my favorite Johnny Cash songs. Imagine my annoyance when the sun came up and revealed that I was actually wearing a veritable cornucopia of different colors. At least I was wearing pants!

BLUE ORCHID
09-23-2011, 07:15 PM
I'm just imagining all the GGs rolling their eyes who, unless they are intending to get laid are quite happy if they are clean, have two leg holes and don't come up under the armpits. Although there was this girl......Nah never mind.

Hi Scarlet, Oh come on lets hear the rest of the story.

Orchid

Kim_Bitzflick
09-23-2011, 09:56 PM
Wow. I did not know they still made, "Day of the Week" panties. I thought that was days gone by.

Kitty

They do. My wife just bought my daughter a set of days of the week.

neha
09-24-2011, 01:26 AM
Without panties is like, without having oxygen for me. I always prefer lace panties. Black is my favorite.

Dami
09-24-2011, 02:38 AM
Today was actully the first time I ever wore panties an entire day, under my male clothes.
a lot of customers did say I appeared to be happier than normal, even for me.
I just smiled and said "life is good!"
I probably won't do it all the time though.

Paula Siemen
09-24-2011, 07:29 AM
Many days I match mine to what ever tie I'm wearing... Except when there's a Steelers or Penguins game.... I wear my pink tie a lot more than the others!

I'm wondering, Karen? Do you have any denim panties to match your jeans?? LLLLLLLol

Aprilrain
09-24-2011, 09:06 AM
I usually get dressed in the dark to avoid waking my wife, so I'm lucky if my socks match. Oh wait! I wear pantyhose every day, so I guess that's not a problem.

Today I was going to dress all in black, and come into work whistling some of my favorite Johnny Cash songs. Imagine my annoyance when the sun came up and revealed that I was actually wearing a veritable cornucopia of different colors. At least I was wearing pants!

its OK because he'd "love to wear a rainbow everyday"

KylieA
09-24-2011, 11:53 AM
I'm wondering, Karen? Do you have any denim panties to match your jeans?? LLLLLLLol

Diesel sells some.

http://www.herroom.com/Diesel-CP9G-FRX-Stars-String-Panty.shtml?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=csse&utm_campaign=googlebase&utm_content=Die02-CP9G-FRX
http://www.herroom.com/Diesel-CPB7-MRW-Vips-Boyshort-Panty.shtml?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=csse&utm_campaign=googlebase&utm_content=Die02-CPB7-MRW

I don't think they are real denim, but they look like it.

-Kylie

JenniLyn
09-27-2011, 01:24 PM
My wife and I wear matching panties everyday. Hers are high cut and mine are thongs but always matching.

jillleanne
09-28-2011, 09:54 AM
I only intentionally match my panties to my bra's( always ) and have them all neatly folded together in drawers to save time( about 60 pair in every color/style/fabric known to women). If not wearing a bra, I usually just wear white or black panties.

Heather1129
09-28-2011, 07:20 PM
My bra and panties almost always match, unless I'm wearing a white bra, then anything goes. Just one of my quirks.

Heather

giuseppina
09-28-2011, 09:01 PM
A Waterloo Mathie always wears their pink tie! :D

For those who don't understand, Google is your friend.