PDA

View Full Version : Going out alone

Sherry Lynn
09-23-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm looking for reasons to give my wife so I can go out dressed without her. Although I generally like having her along, sometimes I just feel like being naughty and want to be on my own. I've used the excuse that another CD wants to go out for the first time and wouldn't feel right with her along and it was the truth. I really don't want to tell her a lie, but if I were to lie, what excuse could I use?

*Vanessa*
09-23-2011, 01:24 PM
To me an excuse may not necessarily a lie but never lie for any reason. Maybe a little more self thought is needed first as to the 'why' to clarify the 'how'. What would happen if you just went out without explanation or justification to your wife?

Sherry Lynn
09-23-2011, 01:32 PM
I have gone out alone before and I simply told my wife I want to go out alone. To her this is a form of rejection and I catch hell for it. Maybe I should have said "reason" instead of "excuse". My wife and I always let each other know where we are and don't lie to each other. It's just frustrating not being able to do what makes me happy.

Kathi Lake
09-23-2011, 01:35 PM
. . . sometimes I just feel like being naughty and want to be on my own.. . . and this is the exact reason why - if you want to remain married - that you never go without your wife.

Kathi

Cynthia Anne
09-23-2011, 01:37 PM
You might as well tell her that you want to go alone so you can cheat on her!!!!!! Any lie you tell your loving wife only leads to one thing! T-R-O-U-B-L-E! Hugs!

Karren H
09-23-2011, 01:40 PM
You might as well tell her that you want to go alone so you can cheat on her!!!!!! Any lie you tell your loving wife only leads to one thing! T-R-O-U-B-L-E! Hugs!

Too direct!! Tell her you want to go out alone because your afraid a rogue NASA satellite will fall on her!

Vanessa Storrs
09-23-2011, 01:42 PM
I go out alone and get naughty sometimes. It's fun. But I'm single. If you want to go out and be naughty you too may soon be single. If you just want to go out on your own just tell your wife you want to go out without a safety net or make plans to meet her some place.

Satinpeta
09-23-2011, 04:23 PM
Well going out alone is one thing but take her with you butdo your fair share of 'flurting' then she will understand a little more of how you feel but remind her she has a 1 in 2378 chance of being hit with falling space junk so she would be safer to stay indoors

Duana
09-23-2011, 04:28 PM
I'm not sure what naughty entails but. It sounds like you need a divorce. I go out alone often but its never to "be naughty." Its just because I'm bored and love going out. I'm not available.

Frankly you should be ashamed to post this here.

BLUE ORCHID
09-23-2011, 08:02 PM
I think that you should be greatful that she wants to go out with you dressed.

Orchid

suchacutie
09-23-2011, 08:44 PM
Maybe it's the pink fog that's a little thick at the moment. My suggestion would be to do nothing that you would regret when the fog clears!

tina

CO_Bobbie
09-23-2011, 08:51 PM
I suppose my question would be, "How will she react when she finds out?" and "Will she ever trust you again?" If your wife want's to go out with you, that's AWESOME! If you feel the need for some alone time, and we all do, tell her... A little pain now is better than the lotta pain later.

Stephenie S
09-23-2011, 10:11 PM
It's really never a good idea to lie to your spouse. And asking here for ways to lie is in poor taste. I agree with Vanessa, you may need to be single. Lie to your wife and you may get your wish.

S

marny
09-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Turn it around Hon. How are you going to feel when she wants to go out alone? Cheating is in the wind, and bad winds follow!

txrobinm
09-23-2011, 11:58 PM
Stephanie, Kate, and Orchid all have it right. There's a difference between flirting to keep an atmosphere light and fun, and flirting to get laid.

I'm divorced because my ex REFUSED to go out with me, wanted nothing to do with my femme side, and me going out without her exacerbated the trust issues that had already come up. It's remarkable that she's open to the level she is, in my eyes.

Patty B.
09-24-2011, 03:51 AM
Your wife wants to go out with you, I don't see a problem, you're very lucky. Not everyones spouse or s.o. would even consider such a thing. Be honest with her and yourself.

sally silverfox
09-24-2011, 04:02 AM
I always ask my wife to go with me.Sometimes she tells me just go alone.I seldom do but have.She isn't really interested in hanging out with other cds but will if I really insist.Never has told me she doesn't want me to go though.

Cheryl T
09-24-2011, 09:52 AM
I'm looking for reasons to give my wife so I can go out dressed without her. Although I generally like having her along, sometimes I just feel like being naughty and want to be on my own. I've used the excuse that another CD wants to go out for the first time and wouldn't feel right with her along and it was the truth. I really don't want to tell her a lie, but if I were to lie, what excuse could I use?

Tell her the truth.
My wife and I made an agreement when I began going out that we would go together...as she put it "even if it's just to call 911 for you"...nice thought...lol.
We had your discussion and I just told her that now and then I feel I want to go alone...not that I don't want her there, just that even though it's wonderful being with her I do feel I restrain myself from being "too feminine" because I'm still concerned that it will bother her and sometimes I just need to express that fully.
Be open and honest about your feelings....

sarac
09-24-2011, 08:01 PM
I agree as well it can be fun going out with your SO but for sure you will be much more restrained in how you are. Even if you went out as a guy with guy friends and your SO was along you would act differently with her there, and I think if she was going out with her g/f's and you tagged along she would also be restrained with her g/f's. I know I will hear from a lot of you that you would be same girl either way, I just know it is not same for me and I see a few seem to say same. I don't think going out alone is cheating it's just can be more of being the girl you are. I do think ( this is where I get in to trouble with you girls) that flirting is fun and married woman as well can enjoy a bit of flirting. Thanks........ Sara

cross-up
09-24-2011, 08:46 PM
I feel very luck hat my wife let's me dress up whenever i feel like it and even picks things out for me to wear ,

Rachel Morley
09-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Not sure why going out on your own is "naughty" ... unless you want to go places and do stuff your wife wouldn't approve of. My wife is always teeling me I need to go out on my own and interact more with the general public without her as "protection".