PDA

View Full Version : who's shopping what tonight?

avery.j
09-23-2011, 07:58 PM
i was wondering how many of us are out shopping tonight or plan to do some this weekend? i am planning to spend some hours online looking for some fall attire. tomorrow i plan to go to broadway for some boots, i can already hear the heels :o
what is it that you are buying and where is it going to be from?

AllieSF
09-23-2011, 08:26 PM
Just got back from a thrift store with 3 cute skirts, and two great necklaces. Shopped in drab since I was meeting someone.

PS: Cool, this is post number 4100!

BrittM
09-23-2011, 08:31 PM
Would be fun, but I'm going out with a new GG in boy mode tonight! Equally exciting. Haha. But some time in the next week or so I will be going shoe shopping with the one person (another GG) who knows that I am a CD. The best of both worlds! :D

avery.j
09-23-2011, 08:39 PM
That sounds so exciting! :)

sometimes_miss
09-23-2011, 08:57 PM
Got a recent urge for high cut plain white cotton panties and knee socks; comfy, something just like the adolescent girl that I feel like I am would wear under her skirt. Amazon and Vanity Fair to the rescue.

sissystephanie
09-23-2011, 09:06 PM
Already did my shopping earlier today. Went online to QVC clearance, and got a new skirt and 3 really nice tops for under $50.00. Can't wait to get and wear them!

SarahLynn
09-23-2011, 10:04 PM
Did my shopping today too. Six pairs of ladies slacks, four skirts, three half slips, two cami's. The ladies at the Salvation Army and Goodwill stores love to see me come through the door.

SarahLynn

chelle
09-23-2011, 10:31 PM
I bought some makeup at a Dollar store aboiut 2 hrs ago. When I was checking out, the young, pretty checker said "with this you will look pretty tonight." I just smiled and said "Thank you" and she smiled back
Chelle

Kim Young
09-23-2011, 10:52 PM
Was already out this afternoon en femme. Returned a pair of flats and got one a size larger and a pair of ankle boots. One of the SAs recognized me from when I bought shoes there the first time. Damn, and I had a different wig on too. But she was very nice and helpful. Then I bought some much needed panties and finally some Mac makeup brushes at the Bay (soon to be Target). I didn't realize how much the makeup brushes costs. I should have gotten a make-over but I didn't have the time. Next time.

I would say I'm somewhat passable but made from up close. The Mac SA was in my face and she didn't bat an eyelash. I guess she could smell that sale a mile away. I'm sure it was the easiest sale of her day. I bought everything she recommended. A good day for me. Would have been great with the makeover.

Good luck to the rest of you sisters who plan on shopping this weekend.

Danni Renee
09-23-2011, 10:56 PM
So funny this thread would start tonight! I just returned from Walmart where I had to pick up some groceries and cleaning supplies. While walking around I found this really cute black tunic I just had to have (and of course tights to go with it ;) ). I also picked up a Topaz bracelet that I thought was "me" and could wear in drab or dressed!

Danni

SusanLCD
09-23-2011, 11:04 PM
OK, mine were small potatoes, in comparison. Earlier today, I bought a package of foam wedges (for foundation application) and an eyeliner pencil. Both were simply supplies that were running low. I was in drab, but, didn't cause a stir at the checkout.

I hope I get the opportunity to go out en femme over the weekend. If so, I'll go to Goodwill and Salvation Army. I haven't been there in weeks.

Melindagirl
09-24-2011, 12:00 PM
just went shopping in a thrief store and found a very pretty skirt and jacket
came home tryed them on and the jacket fit really nice but skirt way too big
went back and no return really need jacket it will go nice with my black skirt

StevieTV
09-24-2011, 01:19 PM
Went shopping this morning and purchased a running top and leggings.

BLUE ORCHID
09-24-2011, 02:00 PM
Hi Jane, Well now lets see went to Payless got a pair of open tow 4" slingbacks and a pair of 3.5" ankel boots
then to walgreens for a package of light blonde hair die my grey hair goes back to blonde about once a month
and to K-Mart where they have quite a number of clearence racks got a skirt and three tops +tax $20.56.

Orchid

Natalie D
09-24-2011, 02:25 PM
I've just bought myself some blue nail polish of ebay :)

*Vanessa*
09-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Just got back awhile ago from the mall. I didn't buy a thing! Oh, besides a double espresso and some rice. I just had to get out today as there are to many conversations running around my head today.

Anyway, while I was enjoying my coffee, I was looking at the crowd of middle ages beings. To tell you the truth, I think all CDers could pass at least the ones that share their photo here. There are so many ugly shaped women out there generally speaking. Sure I'm no dream, but my goodness what women wear in public these days, shesh..

Eryn
09-24-2011, 07:55 PM
Today my wife and I took a walk through our local mall but that was more for exercise than wardrobe enhancement. Tomorrow we have a Kohl's coupon that might need spending.

*Vanessa*
09-25-2011, 10:04 AM
Scarlet Rose:

Thank-you !

I'm here all week :D

:lol2:

Veronica Lacey
09-25-2011, 10:14 AM
Hi janegirl...

As with every year during the autumn season my shopping desires tend to escalate. Perhaps this is due to the heat of summer that limits my dressing time.

Yes, this weekend has already seen two online purchases for various blouses, skirts and lingerie. Two weeks ago I ordered a new cardigan and hose as well. I would love a new pair of heels but for me they are the most difficult item to find. Cannot find nice boots in my size (women's 12) although I imagine there are some sites out there.

Happy shopping to you.