PDA

View Full Version : Early morning run

Sookie
09-24-2011, 05:25 AM
Wow, what a morning, i am energized and feel so feminine. I decided last night that this morning would be Sookie's first appearance to the world. well for the most part anyhow. I was missing a few key items like a wig and breast forms, which are my next investment, but dressed all fem anyhow. It was 5 am and i figured no one i knew and at the most a couple people would even see me in the dark. I slipped into some running shorts and sports bra i borrowed from my wife and headed out. I stood outside the front door for several minutes, enjoying the cool morning air on my skin and feeling the exhilaration of being out. I started off down the road and low and behold my neighbor two door down was out working on his truck. I have never spoken to him before, he simple said good morning as i sped down the road, blushing i am sure. I haven't run in a few years, so after a short run I decided to keep walking the next neighborhood over. I walked fast and practiced swaying my hips the whole way. I then made sure to go around the early bird neighbor on the way back. I am sure nothing will come of it, but it was a bit more rush than i was planning for..lol. well its going to be a good day to be a girl, my wife bought me a starter kit of make-up last night after work, so I see myself experimenting all day.

larry
09-24-2011, 07:25 AM
That was so funny. You only got 2 doors down and bingo-there is a neighbor hehe . Must have given you lots to think about for the rest of the run. Glad your wife is on board..

Cynthia Anne
09-24-2011, 08:10 AM
I have a feelin' that Sookie picked up speed when the neighbor spoked!:heehee: But hey! Thats a great start to any day! Hugs!:)

Sookie
09-24-2011, 09:22 AM
Yes Cynthia, i think i sprinted the first block..lol.

wadevikingfan
09-24-2011, 09:59 AM
i cannot run because of no cartlidge in my left knee...so i bike..i have always thought of how much it would be to go out for a bike ride as wendy....ever wear a wig underneath my bike helmet...just scared my next door neighbors would see me...next summer is a goal for sure..

wendy

Sookie
09-24-2011, 10:36 AM
i hope to do it next time with a wig and breast forms.

Persephone
09-25-2011, 01:07 AM
Welcome to the club, Sookie!

I've been doing my morning run/walk en femme for several years now. I can't do the before dawn stuff, heck, for me 8-9 a.m. is still what I consider the middle of the night, but I head out about then anyway. Have a few people who know me en femme who wave as I pass. Have encountered a few friends from my en drab world who didn't know until our paths crossed.

And have even had one "stalker." Was probably just a lonely little old man who tried too hard and too physically to be friendly, but I now carry a cute little pink canister of pepper spray.

Enjoy your runs en femme! Very liberating way to start your morning!

Hugs,
Persephone.

BLUE ORCHID
09-25-2011, 07:27 PM
Sookie that's great you went out and the world didn't come to an end.

Orchid

Torrey
09-25-2011, 07:43 PM
My SO & I take a walk most every morning, me en femme. Last weekend, as we made our turn through the park, and older gentleman with a dog gave us a very nice, "Morning Ladies." Put me on top of the world. At least you got a "hi," and not a "WTF..."

Hugs,
Torrey

Wendy_Marie
09-25-2011, 10:54 PM
Thats only funny when it happens to someone else....I recently (Last Month) decided that I wanted to take a walk enfemme which isn't a huge deal but I had began doing my walking away from my home when dressed and only around the house while endrab....since I live next to a High School...

This paticular morning I take off and make the outbound leg of my two mile walk with little difficulty it was only when I made the last 1/4 mile turn back up my street that I remembered that it was the first day of the school year and lo and behold what had been a quiet street when I left was now as busy as a beehive...cars, bicycles and school buses were everywhere.
I remember thinking alright I can do this it's just a couple of blocks...as I walked up nearing the next street all of a sudden there was a group of teenage girls rounding the corner and heading straight at me...The Girls High School Track Team out for an early morning run.
I fought the urge to turn and run myself and just stared straight ahead and avoided eye contact...Nope, didn't happen, I think every single one of those kids spoke to me as they passed saying good morning or excuse me....There was a snicker or two but I survived it and I bet they had a good story to tell all day in classes.

kate473
09-27-2011, 11:07 AM
I always run faster enfemme. I guess its the fear of getting caught or recognized.

larry
09-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Thanks I chuckle each time I read this thread.