PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You Look Like

Joanne08
10-14-2005, 04:02 PM
It was a long time since I did a full on transformation. So when I was going through the pic's I took of myself I remembered how much I look like my mother did when she was young. Certain poses and features are unbelievably similar to Mom. Almost took my breath away when I was viewing the pic's.

Has anyone got a resemblance to their mother or sister? Anyone else in your famliy resemble you in your female appearance?

I'm including a photo of me that especially reminds me of Mom.

Sharon
10-14-2005, 04:05 PM
I look like my two sisters, only not nearly as attractive.

Joanne08
10-14-2005, 04:10 PM
I did some house cleaning today.

Ava Mouse
10-14-2005, 07:55 PM
Joane,

I *LOVE* your house cleaning picture! Wow, I love your lips and cheeks and smile and the way your hair falls on your face!

Especially your eyebrows!

Regardless of whether you pass or not, that is a REALLY cute pic! I love it !!!!

-Ava

Misty_VA
10-14-2005, 08:05 PM
The last time I dressed with my wig on, my wife was a little freaked out because she said I looked a little too much like my younger sister.

Misty

urban gypsy
10-14-2005, 08:07 PM
Meatloaf with tits lol!

Laurie Ann
10-14-2005, 10:03 PM
The family member I most resemble is ME

Tiffy
10-14-2005, 10:51 PM
I look like ...................ME. Because noone else wants to.

April

Sherrie
10-14-2005, 11:01 PM
I think I look like my little sister.

robinLynn
10-14-2005, 11:05 PM
i dont look like anyone im lost and confused about a lot

Joanne08
10-17-2005, 11:58 AM
Joane,

I *LOVE* your house cleaning picture! Wow, I love your lips and cheeks and smile and the way your hair falls on your face!

Especially your eyebrows!

Regardless of whether you pass or not, that is a REALLY cute pic! I love it !!!!

-Ava

Wow Ava Mouse what great compliments!!! I haven't been online in a while, so I didn't see your post until now.

It's really amazing to me how much I resemble Mom, when she was younger, of course. I think I'll continue to experiment with tying my hair back and emphesising my eyebrows.

You didn't mention if you resemble anyone in your family.

Thanks again.

Love, Jo

Stormgirl
10-17-2005, 12:44 PM
Like my father with boyish masculine traits :rolleyes:

Gemma Rhodes
10-17-2005, 12:47 PM
I look a bit like my older sister when dressed although I havn't got as big a backside as her. :)

Gemma xx

JoAnnDallas
10-17-2005, 12:53 PM
Someone said I look like their Aunt, I surley hope I don't look my Aunts. They are mostly short and fat and I'm 5' 9" and surely not fat. LOL
I worked hard to keep a girly figure.

veronica
10-17-2005, 09:44 PM
are you old enough to remember watching uncle miltie (milton berle) in drag:eek:

well close to that:Pfft: :rofl:

Serena
10-17-2005, 09:55 PM
Sometimes when I'm dressed I look like my older sister. It's actually kinda funny and scary at the same time, because a bunch of people at school used to say they could almost tell we were borhters and sister just by looking at us, and I didn't see the resemblance until I smiled a certain way when dressed up as a teen. But I've got dark, straight hair, while hers is curly and kinda light-brownish

Stephanie Kay
10-17-2005, 09:59 PM
Has anyone got a resemblance to their mother or sister? Anyone else in your famliy resemble you in your female appearance?

Joanne, I was very surprised by your post because my wife always says I look a lot like my Mom when I'm dressed as Stephanie. In fact, she says that's one of the reasons she doesn't like to see me dressed. I don't see the resemblence myself (or maybe I just don't want to--I only see Stephanie) but who else would I look like, Golda Meir?:) Thanks for the post!

TGMarla
10-17-2005, 10:46 PM
Gee, I dunno. I think I just look like a guy in a dress. Others here have told me that they think I'm pretty (sweet ladies!), but I think it's a bit of a stretch. But I still appreciate it. I always looked like my dad, so I can't say that I got a lot of the more feminine traits in my family.

Too bad I don't look like Charlize Theron!

Marla GG
10-17-2005, 10:50 PM
Hmmmmm.....you know I think Angel looks a lot like his Mum when he is in male mode......but in femme mode I don't see the resemblance anymore. Which is a good thing because, although I love my mother-in-law dearly, that would really freak me out!

p.s TGMarla...you do look lovely honey. Believe it.

veronica
10-17-2005, 10:55 PM
YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL !:cheer:

Joanne08
10-19-2005, 05:34 PM
Thanks Veronica and Marla GG for your nice compliments.

Love, Jo

HaleyPink2000
10-19-2005, 09:09 PM
Many say I look like my Mother.
Haley:)