PDA

View Full Version : CD in the VA

Diane Elizabeth
09-24-2011, 12:25 PM
I was at an appt with my SO in the VA Thursday morning. On the way out we entered a elevator to go out. I saw a very tall (6-2 or better) lady stand in front of us. She was a bit slumped forward with broad shoulders. She was wearing a black skirt and a nice print blouse. The SO gave me a knowing look but didn't say anything.

After we exited and was walking to the exit the lady walked in front of us. She walked like a man. A tired man. Later my SO said she needed to take more time on how she prepared herself. She said the wig wasn't quite right for her and her shoes were too manly. They were black slip ons that looked like they were mens shoes. I did not see her face to see how her make up was done. I main concern was in how she carried herself. Not very femininely IMO.

My SO also complimented me (for the first time) on how I presented myself when I dress. I was en drab at his time because I had to get to work.

cross-up
09-24-2011, 09:04 PM
want my SO to take me out soon ...Been dressing up with her for a while and were just 20 minuets from San Francisco .

Staci G
09-24-2011, 09:57 PM
I am tall as well, I do just like Scarlet said. Throw out that chest, stand tall and I am proud of the crossdresser I am. That wasn't me at the VA

Stephenie S
09-24-2011, 11:39 PM
OMG, was that YOU in that elevator????

Diane Elizabeth
09-25-2011, 09:52 AM
Yes Stephenie I was right there. My SO was behind you and I was next to her. I might have said something if there weren't others in the elevator. Maybe we can share another elevator ride together at the VA. Which elevator were you in by the way?

Scarlet Rose, I am 5-9 and this lady was maybe 4 or 5 inches taller. It was hard to tell since her head was a bit downward.

Stephenie S
09-25-2011, 10:14 AM
Ooops, wasn't me. My head is ALWAYS held high and proud. And I thought you said DA, not VA. I was at the District Attorney's office. LOL

S

Amy07
09-25-2011, 03:41 PM
I wish you the best of luck, but very few pass, today, tomorrow, big town or little town.
Take care if you wish to venture. Don't get hurt.