PDA

View Full Version : Housework + CDing = :)

Amy Rose
09-24-2011, 05:33 PM
I just finished doing the house chores and damn I love it when I'm all dressed up. Honestly, I feel so dead doing it in male clothes, it seems like I'm not having fun :D

So I switched it up and decided to throw on a dress, a bra and some pink fitted panties :)

I felt like such a housewife ahhhh :)

anyone else feel like this?

Kaz
09-24-2011, 05:41 PM
I have tried this, but I get distracted and wind up not doing the housework!

Renee_E
09-24-2011, 06:34 PM
When i was a child I was the son who did the in house chores. Dusting, vaccumuming, helping in the kitchen. I always felt like the daughter in a boy body. Now there is no other choice but dress for the occasion!

DaniJean
09-24-2011, 06:42 PM
I love being dressed and doing housework!!! I just finished a little bit ago. I had on my pink panties, padded girdle, black sports bra and pink workout shorts. Sort of like the 21st century suburban housewife :)

Sara Jessica
09-24-2011, 07:10 PM
So tell me, what is it about equating housework with dressing like a female? Seriously, men can't do housework?

BLUE ORCHID
09-24-2011, 08:26 PM
So tell me, what is it about equating housework with dressing like a female? Seriously, men can't do housework?

Sara, I don't know the answer to your question but it's sure more fun that way
Although it seems to take twice as long because everytime I pass a mirror I get destracted
but it is what it is.

Well I must go now and finish my dusting before I get fired.

Orchid

cross-up
09-24-2011, 08:31 PM
i love my little black skirt and panties , but not housework .

Cynthia Anne
09-24-2011, 09:45 PM
I agree with Sara Jessica on this one! I know for a fact that lazy bum that I'm forced to share my body with won't lift a finger when it comes to housework!:eek::heehee:

Aprilrain
09-24-2011, 09:51 PM
I usually find myself getting undressed as i clean. by the time I get to the tub im in my panties and bra. HEY! I don't want to get bleach on my clothes!

and if you guys think keeping house is fun in a June Cleaver get up you should try it on estrogen!!

Rachel Morley
09-24-2011, 09:51 PM
Ooh no ... not for me. The last thing I want to do when I am all pretty, fully dressed, and wearing something cute, is horrible housework! No way, I'd rather go out to dinner or have a glass of Chardonnay and read a book.

Cindy.
09-24-2011, 10:22 PM
I love the thought of dressing as a normal girl and cleaning house. I don't always want to glam up, sometimes I love the thought of dressing like a regular girl with yoga pants and a little zip up hoodie with purple striped running shoes. Yeah, I'm so far in it's unreal. The best/worst part is that the better my wife looks, the more I want to dress like her.

kathie225
09-24-2011, 10:44 PM
The wife works nd I'm retired. So it's help out duty on the home front. I put on my makeshift maid's outfit and dig in. Also do the cooking. When wife gets home she has a nice clean home in which to enjoy a good home cooked meal. But, alas, for me, I'm back in drab.

Sophie86
09-24-2011, 10:46 PM
anyone else feel like this?

Not really, but if you run out of stuff to clean up at your place, you can come clean mine. :heehee:

Torrey
09-24-2011, 11:09 PM
I cook dinner en femme all the time...kind wish I had a June Cleaver dress for it LOL

Hugs,
Torrey

Phoebe P.
09-24-2011, 11:15 PM
I've done it once when my wife was out. I started out en drab and hated it. I put on some panties and a bra and for some reason it felt MUCH better! It gave me a charge! She was amazed how clean the house was when she got home!

pink femme
09-25-2011, 02:47 AM
i do housework as a guy. But putting panties petticoat tights skirt blouse heels and a face full of makeup on just makes it complete. I should have been 50's houswife, now that would be the ultimate
pinkiex

Kate Simmons
09-25-2011, 05:54 AM
This must be peculiar to CD's as every woman I talk to tells me she hates housework and would rather have a handsome stud there she could watch doing it for her.:)

RylieCD
09-25-2011, 06:05 AM
More as being the other way around for me, Since I do not go out when dressed what else is ther to do, might as well have a clean house

jillcutie
09-25-2011, 07:48 AM
I do most of the cleaning around the house, sometimes dressed sometimes not. it depends on what i'm doing too

wearingtanpantyhose
09-25-2011, 07:52 AM
It's the best! T-shirt, bra, denim skirt, cotton panties, opaque tights, denim mini and flats and I'm ready to go!

Cornelia
09-25-2011, 09:57 AM

Same here, at least sometimes. But for the most part, housework is more fun when done dressed up even if it takes a bit longer than usual. My only concern is that I could ruin my pantyhose on sharp edges.

Karren H
09-25-2011, 10:30 AM
Honestly..... I thing housework sucks no mater what I'm wearing!! Lol

suchacutie
09-25-2011, 11:43 AM
Ok, here's the deal. It's called entropy. Another word for entropy is "disorder". The natural direction of the Universe is toward more disorder! Thus, no matter what we do, our living quarters will become ever more of a disaster area whether we like it or not.

So, where does that leave my male and female selves. The fact is that my male self has a higher tolerance for mess. Tina has NO tolerance for it at all. None, nadda, rien!!! Sadly, that means that as soon as Tina shows up she just can't stand the mess and needs to handle it before she can do all the other things she likes to do!

In the long run this is just one more advantage of being transgendered. When I know the mess needs to be taken care of, I know that Tina will do that, and all I need to do is change modes! Now, you'd think that I'd be able to use Tina's mindset while in male mode. Honestly, I've tried and I can't do it. Tina really is a separate entity and I just can't cross the boundries on purpose without a complete transition. Worse things could happen, right? :)

tina

DonniDarkness
09-25-2011, 11:53 AM
I do the laundry when enfemme, put in my headphones and listen to pandora radio....i always have laundry piled up between my two wardrobes, my wifes wardrobe, and my kids clothes.....

in fact its a running joke between the two of us....Sometimes she says...."where is my GF, i need clean clothes..." or "Well i can see my GF snuck in to clean up after me"....

But i clean constantly being a house dad, i just save the laundry for "Me" time.

-Donni-

LilSissyStevie
09-25-2011, 12:05 PM
I do all the housework in drab, not counting underdressing. My wife always jokes that she wants to see me in my maid uniform while I do the dishes but there's no way I'm getting my petticoats dirty like that.

MovieTheaterLad
09-25-2011, 12:06 PM
I gotta stop watching so many Disney movies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li3sWY5bRZE

Stephanie47
09-25-2011, 12:26 PM
I'm retired and my wife still works. In any marriage there are shared duties. When I was working and my wife was home with the kids, she did the domestic chores. Now the role is reversed. Once she is at work I don a pretty dress, heels, wig and all the proper undergarments. As a child of the 1950's and 1960's my ideal look is one of Harriet Nelson or June Cleaver. I do the laundry, ironing, vacuuming, dusting, washing dishes, baking and cooking en femme. There is a full length mirror strategically place that always has my en femme image while working in the kitchen and dining areas. Weather permitting I also eat my breakfast and read the newspaper at the backyard patio and also eat my lunch there. I also tend the backyard flowers en femme. Women may hate domestic chores. Men may hate domestic chores. But, if they are to be done, then they're going to be done en femme.

t-girlxsophie
09-25-2011, 12:36 PM
Fun is not a word that springs to mind when talking about Housework,whether en femme or not.It's not described as a chore for a nothing

Sophie

Veronica Lacey
09-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Hi Amy Rose...

Housework does not feel so much a woman's work kind of deal in this day and age. Yes, my folks were traditional in that sense: dad brought home the bacon and mom cooked it. It would be easy to equate chores with being a woman but to me, that has all changed in the last 20 years. Both partners in a relationship tend to work so the chores are more often equitably split.

Dressing while doing chores just gives me something nice while doing something tedious and undesirable. While there is some satisfaction to being caught up on household chores - and they must be done - being dressed offers me an instant reward while achieving the mundane things that have their own less-interesting rewards (like a clean house and so forth.) An extra bonus is to wear a maids uniform if the chores are less demanding (dusting, vacuuming, paperwork.)

I can agree; dressing does make the work more fun but I do not feel more like a woman being dressed like one in the process.

Barbara Joanne74
09-25-2011, 01:34 PM
I have worn a tank top with a shelf bra built in, my forms, panties and a denim mini skirt and my girly tenny shoes for housework. I just have to remember to use some adhesive, or my boobies fall out.

I also have found it is more fun to pay the monthly bills when dressed in my businesses woman attire (black knee length skirt, white silk blouse, 3in pumps.......of douse it always takes twice as long since I a, IMing and on here during "work time".

Don't tell the boss

Barb

Evana
09-25-2011, 01:44 PM
I think doing anything in girl clothes is a pleasure. When in the mood I have a mini skirt and a checkered skirt that I love wearing. I almost always go food shopping wearing fishnet stockings. Not to mention my painted toenails.

Krissie1962
09-25-2011, 02:13 PM
a sundress and such,makes housework bearable, I would realy like to start a large garden.yard work in a skirt or whatever is great.hoeing digging .touching and smelling ,all in the out doors while the breeze is blowing my skirt about my legs thats me .foreget the dishes.

StevieTV
09-25-2011, 02:25 PM
Since I'm dressed at home I prefer more comfortable clothes such as leggings and a T. Just normal girl stuff.

Kittyagain
09-25-2011, 02:39 PM
That is me. if I get too dressed, i do not want to do much of anything but enjoy being besides being cute.

I dress most of the time so I have very casual skirts and tops just for chores. My favorite is a black spandex kind of a skirt that is just above my knees so it is cool and easy to move around without having to pull the skirt out of the way. It is a cheap thing so I do not worry about stains or dirt. That with a plain top and I am all things I need to be.

So i don't dress up for house work, I just dress casual.

Kitty

sometimes_miss
09-25-2011, 03:42 PM
For me, I always had the feeling that if maybe I could offer some type of 'up side' to my crossdressing, perhaps a woman would find it more acceptable; hence, my desire to do all the housework as long as I would be allowed to dress as a pretty maid while doing it. Of course, I would continue to find 'chores' to do in order to stay dressed (frequently touching up her make up, brushing her hair, straightening her clothes, massaging her frequently (especially her feet, hands, and other non sexual parts of the body, for some reason that feels very submissive to me), to the point of virtually becoming a 24/7 servant. In my delusional state, this works. In real life, well, not so much. While most women want a guy who does housework, seems they don't want us doing it in a dress and heels, while wearing a wig.

Cheryl T
09-25-2011, 04:02 PM
I do it all the time. Since I dress around the house practically all the time it's become routine for me to do what ever chores there are to be done this way. Feels natural and very comfortable to me.

larry
09-25-2011, 08:04 PM
It is really a shame that most Women do not know or do not want the services of a CD Maid. I have dreamt for years about being the Maid for them. FREE !! I always thought it would be the pefect fit for a Lesbian couple..

bomba
09-26-2011, 12:23 AM
a while ago i was vacuming the rugs in drab. my wife came home and said"oh look what a good maid you are".little did she no the effect that simple statement had on me.the next time she went out i put a dress on and makeup and cleaned the whole house and did the lundry.i loved it.oh how i want a maid outfit.thinking about getting one for halloween. i often fantasize about being my wifes submissive sissy maid.

ashleymasters
09-26-2011, 03:57 AM
love it. as a guy I am always really attracted to girls in pj's or house lounging type clothes so it feels sexy to put on some yoga pants a tank top and ponytail and clean like that. It's also a good way for me to not just look but act femme. It really puts me into my other persona.

erickka
09-26-2011, 05:26 AM
I've done it numerous times in clothes that any other GG would wear....jeans or leggings, cute t shirt, flats or tennies, just seems to feel more natural that way.

WifeofWrenchette
09-26-2011, 06:52 AM
While most women want a guy who does housework, seems they don't want us doing it in a dress and heels, while wearing a wig.Guess I'm not "most women" because my SO does it all the time dressed in a maid's outfit, high heels, and wig. I'm perfectly fine with it.

BusinessTraveler
09-26-2011, 07:25 AM
Actually, I do the same thing too. You are definitely not alone. Like you, I felt totally energized when I would dress up and take care of the housework. Being in the closet made it a little challenging.... especially when it was time to take the trash out to the curb Dressed "normally" I found myself lazy and unwilling.

Wendy W
09-26-2011, 09:23 AM
Can't really call it women's work, but certainly is more pleasant and motivating while dressed.

Wendy

countrygirl
09-26-2011, 09:47 AM
For Me, yes Housework as my male mode I do not like, but when Amanda comes out. I could clean all day long, I do not mind cleaning. I do not know why, but it is true for me.

Skyeyes
10-18-2011, 03:51 PM
I have found that I clean in high gear when I am wearing panties and a bra. Don't now why, but I seem to have much more energy when I am underdressed.

Shananigans
10-18-2011, 04:23 PM
I've tried to talk my SO into this so many times. I even suggested my maid costume.

No dice.

I was even like, "Let's do a role reversal!!!! I'll be you for a while...I'll go out with the guys, drink beer, sit on the sofa, and paint my nails. You can be me and clean the apartment between classes and cook dinner. You could even walk the dogs at 7am if you are really feeling into it! We could paint a pumpkin...work on the patio for a while. Do some Halloween crafts!!"

No dice.

We also don't agree on throw pillows and hand towels that are for LOOKS only.

kimdl93
10-19-2011, 06:52 AM
as it turns out I probably do the majority of housekeeping and maintenance around our home...and tho I don't have a maids outfit, I usually do housework en femme. She does her part by holding down a very demanding career outside the home. My major handicap is a lack of judgement in design/decoration - I just don't have much confidence in my ability to decorate or coordinate :(

docrobbysherry
10-19-2011, 11:08 AM
I REALLY don't get this one! Could CLEANING be a fetish for some CDs?

Yes, I agree! If I don't enjoy do housework in drab, WHY would I want to waste my valuable "Sherry" time doing it?

Crissy Kay
10-19-2011, 11:44 AM
About the only time I do any housework, is when I am dressed up in my french maid outfit!!! But, I have switched to flats to actually get any work done!!

brina_cd
10-19-2011, 03:18 PM
I had fun the one time I was able to do housework in my floral satin chemise and robe. Even stayed on task(s). Had to change back before the wife came home. Unaccepting is an understatement. I have to accept her mental health issues but she doesn't have to accept my "escapes." Gawd, it could be worse, I could be into "recreational pharmaceuticals."

No, I'm not bitter about it. Much. Only when I let myself dwell on it.

Dora Faye
10-19-2011, 04:03 PM

Had that same problem ;)

VictoriaP
10-19-2011, 04:15 PM
I absoluuuutely love doing housework dressed, even if it is denim shorts and one of my pretty t-shirts! It makes the chores seem like less a chore.

Stephanie47
10-20-2011, 06:34 PM
Reading this thread I forgot I promised to clean the refrigerator shelves and put the groceries away in the pantry. Fortunately I am dressed for the part- royal blue knee length dress with matching shoes and black stockings. And, the bib apron's colors match perfectly, too!

Carol Elizabeth
10-21-2011, 09:21 AM
Recently, we had relatives stay with us. I believe that company is like fish. After three days - it starts to stink. They were with us 10 days. No dressing for ten long days and nights. I thought the 40 days of Lent was long, but is was nothing like having company come and stay for 10 whole days and nights!

Needless to say, today, I am doing housework - laundry - catching up on bill paying - DRESSED TO THE NINES INCLUDING FULL MAKEUP!

I feel so much better that even the household chores are not bothering me today.