PDA

View Full Version : any girl dress a little fem and go to go go bars

DeniseNJ
09-24-2011, 08:24 PM
I tested the waters again tonight , and went out to run erands in womans jeans, sandles, polished toes, mascrea, tinted lipgloss, perfume and a thin line of dark blue shadow near eye lashes . Went to best buy, bed/bath & beyound, starbucks and the corner store. and I didn't feel funny one bitor strange looks::thumbsup: They just opened up a new go go bar/strip club about 3 miles from my house. It isn't topless or nude, I came home to polish my finger nails a nice peach color and I am slipping into some jewled girly t-straps yes they are much more girly than the sandles I wore out, these have a slight 1/1/2" platform heel. Yes the dudes there will probably beat me up in the parking lot (Hope NOT) But I wanna go in just for a hour or so and have a beer and check out the girls. I enjoy it when the girls get close and ask what perfume that I am wearing. I do it for the thrill and seeing tight young bods is a + < how I wish I looked like they do > So has anyone else did this or am I just the only weirdo

cross-up
09-24-2011, 08:34 PM
Would love to go with you ....Just need to grow my balls a little bigger ,,lol

BLUE ORCHID
09-24-2011, 08:47 PM
Hi Denise that sounds like fun just be careful of the rednecks and their beer muscles.

Orchid

Cynthia Anne
09-24-2011, 09:34 PM
Thenty years ago you would find me in those places wearing miniskirts darn near every weekend! It was a lot of fun! Hugs!

missmillie
09-24-2011, 11:45 PM
I don't dress just a little femme I dress up to go the the clubs, I always go to the better clubs not Dives or G&l clubs mainly in the upper part of the city.
Yes I do dance with the guys if they ask me buy that is as far as it gets.
Mainly I go with other nurses and we are a pretty tight knit group so we watch out for each other.
Miss Millie.

jamiesnj
09-25-2011, 10:23 AM
did you go to that place on 130 in west deptford? i been thinking of going there in male mode, how was it? lol

Being Paige
09-25-2011, 08:34 PM
I love going out to the Bar's. It is so much fun, and no one ever bothers me in a negative way

sabrinaedwards
09-27-2011, 06:38 PM
I have posted this previously, but I have gone to Lesbian bars and have had pleasant experiences. I would say that I was the most feminitely dressed person in the facility and of course, I am male.

abigailf
09-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Sounds like a blast. What a great idea. Although I haven't been to one in years. Probably since I was married. Of course, there were those exceptions when I had bachelor parties to go to :-D

sara.s
09-27-2011, 07:02 PM
is go go bar, a strip club or something?

Rikidee
09-27-2011, 08:38 PM
I also do this sometimes and actually went this past weekend. When you go in and talk with some of the girls you can begin to find out who is receptive and who is not. Most of them are wanting you to spend some money on them so they are not going to treat you bad. I have met some wonderful girls in these places over the years that are really into guys dressing. It gives you someone to talk to and it is very exciting. There is a girl at the bar I am going to now who knows all about me and is very sweet and pretty. She really likes my shaved legs and is always interested in what I am wearing! As soon as I walk in she comes to me and stays with me until I leave. Hugs Riki

DonniDarkness
09-28-2011, 08:47 AM
Almost all strip clubs have a Male review night, it would seem there would be a CD or TG crowd there along with the other alt lifestyles. I have family members who are adult dancers and they have some of the best stories about people. Money, Booze and naked people bring out the best and worst in people.

But be careful. There are alot of scams that adult entertainers run that can get you into trouble.

-Donni-

AndreaS
09-28-2011, 09:54 AM
I've been to a strip club while dressed enfemme and found it to be a lot of fun. I actually went one late Saturday afternoon, so it wasn't completely packed with drunk guys yet.

Chatted with a couple of the dancers and answered all of their questions. All in all, it is something I would definitely do again.

Andrea

LolaDD
09-28-2011, 10:47 AM
My wifE and I are going to Savanah, Ga for Halloween and both of us are dressing as female pirates and doing a pub crawl. Cant wait. Lola

delia
10-04-2011, 08:20 AM
I had a great experience at a go-go club in Makati, Manila, the girls made a real fuss of me and I got to dance with them. Chose a girl to buy drinks and she was thrilled and a lot of fun, she really enjoyed slipping her hand up my skirt almost as much as I did ;)