PDA

View Full Version : Fun moment while out shopping

MargaretJ
09-25-2011, 03:24 PM
Yesterday I was in a supermarket, and had seen 2 blouses that I liked. With no real standardisation of clothes sizing, I wasn't going to buy and hope for the best, but with only two cubicles in store for trying stuff on, which were overseen by two female sales staff, I thought I wouldn't get a the chance to try one of them on, as I was in drab. However the opportunity to get in a cubicle arose, so I got in a tried one on and it seemed OK. However as I exited the cubicle one of the sales staff noticed me and the one item I had. I knew she had seen me and what I had tried on, and she went straight to the other sales assistant and must have said something to her, as I noticed them both looking and watching me as I went up and down a couple of aisles. There was a promotion on, for a money off voucher if you bought clothing over a certain value. Since the two blouses were over the threshold for the offer, I went up to them both and asked for a voucher. They didn't have any and told me to ask at the checkout. There were no comments made and not a hint of any nastiness, but they both had a smile on their faces, as did I.

Paula_56
09-25-2011, 04:39 PM
you made their day and they made yours!!!!!!!!!!!