PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with Clothes & Bra's

RachelDee
10-14-2005, 05:29 PM
Right well ive been trying to put together an outfit of some discription. Although i have not got my wig yet (still in transit) i thought i could try and get the rest in time so i could look at least somewhat convincing (even if its only convincing if you squint, in the dark).

Well i have the underwear part of it sored, almost. The thing that the dress's and such remind me of is the fact that i have no breasts ;) so i was trying to find a way to avoid breast forms, just kinda get some small amount of lift there so im not flat chested :o not only would it be cheaper but also feel more natural i thought (and less effort to dress?).

Well i read on here push up bra's and something called a 'Q bra' can help with that. I had a look and the site i saw a Q bra on, though it was not available anymore unfortunatley, said that you needed breasts or brestforms too anyway. So i thought id search for a push-up Bra but i have no 'cup' size so i dont want to get something that dont fit and gives me two bulges of air where there is nothing to put lol.

Any idea's? Also im not sure what style of dress to choose either. I think it would have to be definatley feminin to enhance the appearence. I mean like lipstick = girl so clothes that are more feminin should help with the look but its difficult. Just didnt want to look too awful on my first attempt :o.

I think i mentioned this before but im on a budget ;) i know i could prolly 'stuff' the bra with something but i wanted a more 'natural' look and feel if that makes any sense hehe.

Any idea's /thoughts appreciated.

Katiegirl
10-14-2005, 06:04 PM
Hi Robert try this site

http://www.doreenfashions.com/

They might be able to help

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Jessicafreed
10-14-2005, 06:05 PM
I use water balloons to give me breasts. They bounce and jiggle like real breasts and you can make them whatever size you want. And you can make them really cheap. As for cup size you can pick whatever will look porportionate to your body ship. I am a fuller figured woman so I found that 36C looks the best on me.

The kind of dress also depends on your body structure. I have wide hips for a guy, medium waist, and a broad shoulders so a strapless or spigetti strap dress doesn't look good on me unless I wear a sweater to cover up my wide shoulders. So I choose short sleeve or sleeveless dresses with wide shoulder straps and fuller bodices and straighter skirts to emphasize my wide hips and long legs and distract my my mid-section. I also wear 3 to 4 inch heels to better show off my legs which are my best feature.

Hope this help. Please post anymore questions you have.

Love,

Jessica

Gale R
10-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Hi Robert, from the picture you posted on an earlier thread i think a "b" cup would be the best for you because you didn't seem to be heavily built.
You could make breast forms from balloons filled with water, cut some foam to size or you could try the rice method by cutting the bottom off a pair of tights and filling them to the required size, but also put the filled bag into another cut off pair of tights for security.
Hope that makes sense to you.:D

BTW there's no substitute for a good pair of silicon boobs, time to start saving i think.;)

Hugs Gale.

Jessicafreed
10-14-2005, 06:58 PM
BTW there's no substitute for a good pair of silicon boobs, time to start saving i think.;)

Hugs Gale.

I agree Gale, but balloons definitely work better then a cheap pair of forms. I used them until I saved enough for a good set of forms.

Kisses,

Jessica

RachelDee
10-14-2005, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the tips there Gale R and everyone else. I will have to look into that - Personally i would like some real ones but its not something u can 'remove' easily to avoid explinations ;)

I decided to just order a bra and deal with it when it arrives lol, so i found the smallest push-up i could find and bought that - along with some of this PVC tape that lets you create 'cleavage' although thats not what it says its for on the packet lol. The bra size was 34C i believe. I will just have to see what happens.

This is what gets confusing you see all the numbers and letters and that :D 28AA and C's and B's and lol. I still need to pick a dress, ive had my eye on a few.. something like this...

http://i2.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/24/0b/54_1_b.JPG

But im unsure - maybe i should just pick something and take it from there. I had the same trouble looking for a wig, couldnt decide on style or colour so i got one last moment on a whim lol (would still be looking now no doubt if i hadent ;))

Jessicafreed
10-14-2005, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the tips there Gale R and everyone else. I will have to look into that - Personally i would like some real ones but its not something u can 'remove' easily to avoid explinations ;)

I decided to just order a bra and deal with it when it arrives lol, so i found the smallest push-up i could find and bought that - along with some of this PVC tape that lets you create 'cleavage' although thats not what it says its for on the packet lol. The bra size was 34C i believe. I will just have to see what happens.

This is what gets confusing you see all the numbers and letters and that :D 28AA and C's and B's and lol. I still need to pick a dress, ive had my eye on a few.. something like this...

http://i2.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/24/0b/54_1_b.JPG

But im unsure - maybe i should just pick something and take it from there. I had the same trouble looking for a wig, couldnt decide on style or colour so i got one last moment on a whim lol (would still be looking now no doubt if i hadent ;))

Cute dress. I wish I had one. It looks very good on you. Good luck with the rest of your purchases.

Love,

Jessica