PDA

View Full Version : Butterflies and Flowers . . . .

Anne2345
09-25-2011, 08:02 PM
“I wish to frolic among the flowers and dance with the butterflies . . . .”

This is my mantra, my innate song, my melody.

It is the embodiment of my crossdressing experience.

Although undoubtedly cheesy, and not particularly imaginative, my inner tune is most assuredly heart felt.

Thoughts of the beauty and allurement of flowers, the grace and wonderment of butterflies, and the mystique and magic of femininity, bring me much joy, satisfaction, happiness, and meaning in life.

These words are special, and constitute the creed and authority of my femme existence.

Do you have a personal crossdressing motto? Or perhaps a few words here or there
that describe your inherent nature? If so, if you do not mind sharing, I would be most appreciative . . . . :)

Sara Jessica
09-25-2011, 08:08 PM
Head over heels in love with life is mine. Not as whimsical as flowers & butterflies but it reminds me to stay grounded with this whole thing that sadly weighs heavily on many in our community with tragic results.

Torrey
09-25-2011, 08:18 PM
The only thing I consider is my signature line..."Never laugh and you will live to regret it. That's what living is to me." From a Buffett song.

drag n fly
09-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Interesting you would say that, Anne..I have butterflies and a morning glory flower and vine tattooed on my head...Lovely...I frolic with them constantly...smooches Jackie

PretzelGirl
09-25-2011, 09:02 PM
"Damn I forgot my earrings again!"

Okay, not so much of a motto as it is just a thought. And that is that life is intended to be good and fun. Things are there that can make us diverge from that, but we should give them as much attention to do what we can with them and then put them out of our mind. Concentrate on the good in life.

Sheila11
09-25-2011, 10:37 PM
Personal motto:

"If you are not standing on the edge you are taking up to much room." ............or...........

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ..........."

Crossdressing:

"Is this dress to short?"

Kathi Lake
09-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Mantra? No. How about a womantra? :)

I . . . don't really have one. That would require forethought, intelligence, planning, skills, and a desire to make sense of this world. None of that really applies to me. I'm more of a too-dumb-to-think-about-the-consequences, take life as it comes, wing-it kinda girl. Sure, my lack of planning annoys the snot out of my wife, but heck - she's the one with a PhD. Let her plan! Lord knows she worries enough for the two of us. :)

Kidding aside, I would say that my motto would be along the lines of, I never want to look back on life and think, "If only . . ." I would much rather look back on life with a smile and a satisfied sigh.

:)

Kathi

ReineD
09-26-2011, 01:05 AM
Here's mine:

Resist Nothing.

Easier said than done. :p

kimdl93
09-26-2011, 08:57 AM
Fame, like a tired dog, wags but once for even the kindest master.

Debra Russell
09-26-2011, 11:57 AM
I pened some lines before that got removed for being a little blunt -- so rephrased it might go something like this , whatever your goal you have to step off the curb to get to the other side of the street.....................Debra

Aprilrain
09-26-2011, 12:45 PM
describe your inherent nature?

Stormy...............................

Frédérique
09-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Thoughts of the beauty and allurement of flowers, the grace and wonderment of butterflies, and the mystique and magic of femininity, bring me much joy, satisfaction, happiness, and meaning in life. These words are special, and constitute the creed and authority of my femme existence.
Do you have a personal crossdressing motto? Or perhaps a few words here or there that describe your inherent nature? If so, if you do not mind sharing, I would be most appreciative . .

I was just now floating by, and I saw your thread! :)

I saw a very pretty butterfly the other day, or maybe it was a really exquisite moth. Anyway, I took a photo of it for my sister’s photo diary/journal, and later, while I was washing my Jeep, the moth/butterfly landed on the garden hose and took on the role of a spectator. I like insects…

What you say is true, depending on how you look at things. My father grew flowers all of his life, and he was 100% masculine – it was his hobby/obsession, and I got a green thumb without trying too hard, since I was his only son. I really believe he worshipped flowers (and butterflies as well, come to think of it), and he judged people by their reactions to his beautiful flowers…

I believe in the magic, mystique, grace, and wonderment you so eloquently describe, and it is the foundation my crossdressing is based upon. My inherent nature is one of wonder, even during the most trying of times. I feel like I’m actually floating through life, much like a butterfly’s brief existence, being buffeted by breezes that try to change my trajectory – the fact that I HAVE a trajectory may seem contradictory, but I float nonetheless…

My personal motto may be “Why would I NOT wish to do this?” meaning dress this way, or adopt certain mannerisms or characteristics that are more aligned with what comes from within. I do like to concentrate on the word “beautiful,” and use this as a starting point for my expression and explorations. Femme existence is the reality I long for, against all odds…

PS – Be careful Anne! Keep thinking (dreaming) about your magical existence, and look out for the killing jar. Those who cannot appreciate beauty will try to skewer your pretty thorax with a pin, and mount you in a display case with the rest of the “conquests.” Live long and prosper, you beautiful creature, you…
:battingeyelashes:

Cynthia Anne
09-26-2011, 08:42 PM
Love me if you can! Hate me if you have to!
Hugs:hugs::love:!

Debglam
09-26-2011, 09:43 PM
To try my best to see my inner beauty and the beauty in others. . .

Miss Maxine
09-26-2011, 10:13 PM
These are my boobs. There are many like them, but these ones are mine.
My boobs are my best friends. They are my life. I must master them as I must master my life.
My boobs, without me, are useless. Without my boobs, I am useless. I must carry my boobs true. I must walk straighter than my enemy who is trying to upstage me. I must upstage her before she upstages me. I will...
My boobs and myself know that what counts in this war is not the bras we wear, the size of our bust, nor the traffic jams we make. We know that it is the dates that count. We will date...
My boobs are human, even as I, because they are my life. Thus, I will learn them as sisters. I will learn their weaknesses, their strength, their parts, their accessories, their nipples and their areola. I will ever guard them against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my boobs clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before Rupaul, I swear this creed. My boobs and myself are the defenders of my identity. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is ours and there is no enemy, but peace!

Kate Simmons
09-27-2011, 03:15 AM
That is very nice and I can relate to it as I picture Julie Andrews in the opening scene from "The Sound of Music". Mine used to be: "I love being a woman. I wouldn't trade being a woman for anything." :)

TGMarla
09-27-2011, 09:18 AM
Anne, you're a real treasure.

Mine might well be something along the lines of this:

I saw beauty, and I stopped to appreciate it. I wanted to touch it, feel it, taste it, be it. I stopped to smell the flowers, and allowed the aroma to permeate my soul. I saw the delicate and excellent bloom of femininity, and I allowed it to grace me and grow in me. I decided to embrace all of what humanity is, rather than bathe in only half of it.

Or maybe I'm just rambling.

BLUE ORCHID
09-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Don't take life too seriously because nobody gets out alive.

Orchid