PDA

View Full Version : Are there other CDrs like me?

Patti Remick
09-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Hi all,
This is a repost of a question I asked many years ago and I just thought Id ask again.

Sorry, I know my post title is a bit ambiguous.

What I mean exactly is are there others CDrs like me that are really not into breasts - either in male or female mode. Im not trying to start a discussion or debate. I always am repectfull of others and say 'to each his/her own'.

I fully recognize that breasts are a very important physical part of a womans body, and have a definite purpose and function. I also recognize that many CDrs - and most real women - consider them an integral part of their 'femininity' - both physically and emotionally. I also recognize that like tucking, waist/hip/bum shaping, makeup, hair, nails, and - of course - clothing, breasts are a part of a 'total package' of feminine appearance.

But as a life long CDr I have never 'got it' about breasts or cleavage. As a male Im not a 'breast man', and as a CDr I dont try very hard to have a bustline. I suppose Im quite happy being a 'flat chested' woman. I do own a few bras (a few Olga's and a few Vanity Fair's) and usually use a couple of pairs of pantyhose as 'stuffing'. But truth is I rarely wear them. I think many here are going to think Im 'nuts' for feeling as I do.

So again, Im not trying to start any debate and Im not dissing anyone's wants/tastes/needs, etc, when it comes to breasts. Im just asking for those that feel like I do - that breasts are not an important part of your CDg and/or 'female persona' - to respond here. Sometimes I think Im the only CDr on earth that isnt into having a breasts/bustline.

Thanks in advance for you replies
Respectfully,
Patti Remick

kimdl93
09-26-2011, 12:39 PM
Patti, not long ago someone asked if there were other CDrs who liked the "small breasted look". turns out there are...so the answer to your question is yes.

Aprilrain
09-26-2011, 12:43 PM
NO your the only one and totally WEIRD!!! ; )

Miss Maxine
09-26-2011, 12:50 PM
Different strokes for different folks. We all express our sexuality and our sexual identities in unique ways. I like the way Freud said it: The only unusal sexual behaviour is a lack thereof. My preference is the opposite of yours. I love unnaturally large breasts. I thought I was an anomaly for a long time, until I did some exploring and discovered that there were many others like me. Like Kim suggested; you are definitely not the only one and you are definitely fine. It's good that you feel comfortable expressing your interests. ^_^

Cindy.
09-26-2011, 01:14 PM
I'm pretty happy with my AA's. I just wish it were easier and more convienent to find a 38AA bra.

Miss Maxine
09-26-2011, 01:16 PM
I'm pretty happy with my AA's. I just wish it were easier and more convienent to find a 38AA bra.

I understand your plight! I can never find proper fitting bras, either!

suzy1
09-26-2011, 01:29 PM
I am the same as you Patti. I am very happy with my natural breasts.
They are tinny but they are still a highly erogenous zone.
I am very happy as I am.

SUZY

Karren H
09-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Well they wouldn't be important to me but damn near everything out there is made to lift, separate, enhance and show them off sooooo.... if I ignored them then I'd be missing out on a lot of female fashion that just won't work right otherwise! Lol. And I can't limit myself that much! :)

BlondeFarrah
09-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Since I dress since I was a teen..I develop my fantasy world of a sexy girl without breasts. My dressing was a long construction to find the woman I wanna be. I wear stuffed bra when i want. But I know they are false boobs instead of my heels, panties and dress...maybe, in my case this is the reason why breasts arent so important

NicoleScott
09-26-2011, 03:43 PM
I think I'm pretty much like you when it comes to boobs. On a female, I like average sized boobs, or said another way, I like them in proportion to the rest of the body. But I'm not turned off by small breats. I may somewhat intimidated by very large breats, especially with cleavage showing, on a woman.
For me as a crossdresser, I don't have that perfect female body, and I try to have average breasts. I'm neither turned on nor off by my fake boobs (bra stuffed with rolled up old pantyhose), they are just part of the overall look and necessary to achieve it. There are some things that specifically excite me, but boobs and a bra don't. I like everything that I wear when I dress completely (the works), but most things are support for the overall look and they set the stage for the things which do excite. For example, high heels excite but pantyhose don't, but I wouldn't ever think about wearing high heels without pantyhose or stockings. Same idea with a bra.

Genifer Teal
09-26-2011, 04:07 PM
I could care less about boobs but they have to be there. I size is not important to me but to not have them might distracting. Larger boobs do not turn me on any more than small one's do. Boobs in general are not a big turn on for me. I'd miss them if there were none. Since women's fashion usually is designed around the boobs, it wouldn't fit right with out them. My own personal breasts are the only fake part of my presentation. They are not much faker than some women have, just that mine are on the outside. They happen to be a 36c which is not small. I did not buy them so big just to be large. I bought them to balance out my tall frame. I think they suit me well. I really don't think much about their size.

Gen

Diane Smith
09-26-2011, 09:37 PM
It's like Goldilocks ... I like 'em not too small, and not too big!

- Diane

Jessica86
09-26-2011, 10:41 PM
I like the big ones. If I wanted to transition, I would want F Cups. Always loved breasts.

paulaloha
09-26-2011, 11:44 PM
Well I can't say that I am in the same boat as you, I for one love breasts. Mostly on girls, but I do enjoy creating fake breasts via stuff or whatever the order of the day is.

But where I differ from the majority of guys is that I really like small breasts! When I see big breasts it is a total turn off for me. On a real girl A's and B's are preferable. A C cup is pretty big to me and I don't really like the look of anything bigger than that.

The problem I am facing right now is what size forms I want to get. I was really thinking B's but since I am so tall and broad chested/shouldered I think they would look really un-proportional. So I am thinking I might be better off going with C's.

One thing I have learned in my few years on this planet is that we are never alone, and we are never the only one.

docrobbysherry
09-27-2011, 01:04 AM
I believe breasts r so popular, Patti, because as we all begin puberty, they're the things that clearly differenciate girls from the boys. Before then, with our clothes on we pretty much look the same! So, doesn't it seems natural that most of us r fascinated with them when we begin to dress?

However, I CAN say there r others like u. At the SCC, I saw more than one totally flat chested Tgirl there. One, I knew, and she told me she has NO INTEREST in wearing forms ever!

felicity84
09-27-2011, 01:43 AM
my answer might just draw more questions. lol

i will start by saying i am definitely a boob man/girl. i am highly attracted to boobs on the ladies that i date. but size doesn't matter. i prefer quality of quantity, just cause they're big doesn't mean that they are great.

on the flip side my boobs are my boobs. for me to wear forms or stuff a c cup bra would be me lying about who i am. i was blessed with semi flat chest, but that chest is a part of me and helps define me. plus i don't want too much getting in the way of that rogue hand that finds its way down my shirt/dress ;)

and on that roguish note i shall depart and play fable :D

erickka
09-27-2011, 05:34 AM
It doesn't matter to me. I like 'em all, big or small. I have seen some drop dead gorgeous GG's with nothing more than what some call antbite boobies, as well as some extremely well endowed ladies who look just as good. I guess you could say that I prefer a nicely shaped bustline as opposed to the size.

Frédérique
09-27-2011, 06:31 AM
So again, Im not trying to start any debate and Im not dissing anyone's wants/tastes/needs, etc, when it comes to breasts. Im just asking for those that feel like I do - that breasts are not an important part of your CDg and/or 'female persona' - to respond here. Sometimes I think Im the only CDr on earth that isnt into having a breasts/bustline.

Breasts are not an important part of my femme presentation; in fact I never did anything about it until I joined this forum. One of my earliest friends here encouraged me to get some breast forms, so I got the smallest ones I could find, along with a rudimentary bra to hold them in place. There are three reasons why I favor a small-breasted appearance. First of all, I dress like a young girl most of the time, unless I’m going out in public, so prominent breasts would be a glaringly discordant element in my “look.” Secondly, I am a typical American male, so I worship breasts in an infantile way – since my crossdressing is NOT in any way based on sexual stimulation or desire, I eschew the need for fake breasts on principle. Last but not least, my mother died from the effects of breast cancer – before that she had a mastectomy, and I saw her prosthetic breast sitting on the dresser one day. As such, I find it hard to stomach the idea of breast forms...
:sad:

Is it my imagination, or are there a disproportionate amount the threads about breasts these days? Is there something going on that I’m not aware of, or is this just a coincidence of...titular...proportions? Some days I feel like I’m being smothered between two hillocks – not a BAD feeling, mind you, but aren’t there other, less obvious things to discuss?
:idontknow:

Tina B.
09-27-2011, 10:32 AM
I could go with out, and at times do, I have scaled back to a pair of large enhancers, instead of forms, and a 38B is the result, and I kind of like the small look, but as a blouse in my size is made for a women, usually with at least a C or larger breast, they just don't hang right without a little something. I just got a blouse I love, but it turns out it is cut so low, none of my bra's work with it with out showing big time, so while waiting to get a deep plunge, I tried it bra less, it just didn't look good that way.
Tina B.

BLUE ORCHID
09-27-2011, 11:43 AM
I'm on the large side of the brest debate I have a set of 42C's and a pair of 44DD's that's my style.

Orchid