PDA

View Full Version : Boobs

Wendae
09-26-2011, 03:34 PM
Well I ain't on HRT but I noticed today that my boobs are probably an A cup now. Age and lack of exercise have paid off!:) Time to get out the tape measure and see what is what. Of course I do prefer "ample" boobs!:battingeyelashes:

Kittyagain
09-26-2011, 03:42 PM
A boob is a boob is a boob not matter what the size.

Congratulations Wendae. Getting old has its benefits in our world.

Kitty

SusanCACD
09-26-2011, 03:48 PM
I want boobs so bad!!!
Susan

CynthiaD
09-26-2011, 04:22 PM
This reminds me of my first pair of silicone breast forms. I had been wanting realistic looking forms for some time, and I finally scraped the money together and bought a pair of size 8s from the breast form store. When the package finally arrived, I put on my bra and slipped them in. Then I went to the mirror to see how they looked. When I looked in the mirror I was quite surprised at what I saw.

I saw nothing! ??? Nothing ???

At first I couldn't figure it out. How could such a significant Change in my chest look like nothing?

Then I realized what was going on. I was finally seeing myself the way I was supposed to look, the way I always imagined myself looking. This wasn't anything special, it was just me.

As for taking them off, I avoided that for as long as possible (and still do). Even today, when I have to remove my forms, it's sheer agony. It would be great to have breasts all the time.

Bettyann303
09-26-2011, 04:31 PM
Cynthia, I agree with you about taking off your forms. They feel so natural and complete that I too dread taking them off!

Karren H
09-26-2011, 04:50 PM
Never was so much written about so little by so many! I fear for your safety.... your sacrilege will bring down the wrath of the "only one way to make a true boob" crew!! Lol.

Cynthia Anne
09-26-2011, 07:25 PM
Ha! Bring the wrath! My boobs can handle anything! That's why I love my 38C's! And my 38 Saturday night special!

Wendae
09-27-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm confused! I normally wear a 44 C or D. Looking at the charts and taking measurements of 44,46,44 what would I wear without my forms which really make me sweat? Suggestions.

Intertwined
09-27-2011, 11:30 PM
I want boobs so bad!!!
Susan

Careful what you wish for...

Kittyagain
09-28-2011, 06:04 AM
I'm confused! I normally wear a 44 C or D. Looking at the charts and taking measurements of 44,46,44 what would I wear without my forms which really make me sweat? Suggestions.

Since you have some man boobs, measure your chest then buy one size smaller. You might be surprised that you can have a b cup boob. Bali seems to be the best common store brand for man boobs. Avoid the molded cup types since for the most part, they offer less man boob support. Stay with underwire, with a soft cup. A good addition is the cup-adding-silicone inserts which are much smaller than breast forms but can help hold you man boobs in place.

Kitty

linda allen
09-28-2011, 06:11 AM
....... It would be great to have breasts all the time.

But what about when you go to the beach? Pool? Shower in a gym locker room? How will you hide them under clothing?

Don't get me wrong, I would love to wake up one morning and find a pair of "DD"s hanging from my chest, but what happens when reality sets in and I have to leave the house?

Wendae
09-28-2011, 11:24 AM
Kitty thanks for the info. You've been a great help.:kiss:
Linda I run around without a shirt almost all year. Thet bounce a little but hey!:shades:

Kittyagain
09-28-2011, 04:14 PM
But what about when you go to the beach? Pool? Shower in a gym locker room? How will you hide them under clothing?

Why hide them when half the other guys would want to touch them. :)

Kitty

BLUE ORCHID
09-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Hi Wendae, at this rate by the time that you are 187 years old you will probably be a natural 44D.

Orchid

DebbieL
09-28-2011, 05:10 PM
Careful what you wish for...

Gee, I've wanted them for so long, are you saying that if actually wished hard enough I could actually GET them?

I already have a 38B or 40A, but I'd really like a 38C and a 28 inch waist and 38 inch hips. When will this wish come true?

I've wished, prayed, wished on birthday candles, wished on falling stars, wished on stars, and even done some strange rituals.
When I gained weight, at 300 lbs, I had 44A.

I finally lost weight and started the combination of things that gave me the 38Bs.

Intertwined
10-04-2011, 12:05 AM
Gee, I've wanted them for so long, are you saying that if actually wished hard enough I could actually GET them?

Mine are a 38C, was professionaly measured at a Lane Bryant, the ladies were very nice. Truefully, the only problems I have had are at the beach, when my wife and I go swimming, I wear a rash guard (a tight fitting shirt made out of a spandex like material) which makes the twins less noticeable.

One time I forgot my rash guard, and we went swimming anyway, when we were getting out of the water, some lady made a comment (to this day I don't know what, my wife won't tell me), but it so enraged my wife, I had to hold her back because I thought she was seriously going to hurt this person.

Just remembered one more thing...

If I do much running, I get a pain across the top of my shoulders.

Aprilrain
10-04-2011, 05:46 AM

Kitty

touch man boobs???? yuck! time to see a personal trainer!

pinto
10-04-2011, 08:06 AM
I think i already got a B-cup. I am not sure but i fancy that they are growing. I don't take herbs or pills but it seems they got bigger during the last weeks and months. I hope it doesn't stop.

linda allen
10-04-2011, 08:29 AM

Kitty
Well, as a male, I'm not sure I would enjoy that. :eek:

I think the female thing about having boobs is, all the men want to see and play with them and you get to decide who does and who doesn't. :heehee:

Same with the part between the legs. There's a lot of power there. It's how females get us to buy them things. :D

linda allen
10-04-2011, 08:31 AM
touch man boobs???? yuck! time to see a personal trainer!

We were talking about a pair of natural "DD"s, not man boobs. Of course, they would be on a man, but "female" boobs.

I see your point though. If my (male) fishing buddy had a pair of man boobs, I don't think I would be playing with them.

flatlander_48
10-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Never was so much written about so little by so many! I fear for your safety.... your sacrilege will bring down the wrath of the "only one way to make a true boob" crew!! Lol.

Yes, but doesn't that usually involve sleeping with your sister?!?!

Skyeyes
10-18-2011, 03:24 PM
I wear a 44b bra. So I do have small boobs. They do get lifted when I have the bra on. I love that feeling.

Nikki A.
10-18-2011, 05:09 PM
It seems that the more I wear a bra the better my "boobs" fit them. I can fill a 42 b cup now where as before I needed a little "help". Its not weight gain, maybe just aging, or wishing for just a little bit extra.