PDA

View Full Version : Ever wished?

Sarahgurl371
10-14-2005, 06:55 PM
Have any CDs here ever wished they where born female? I have and still do. I don't know why, I just feel that way. I know some GGs may say that I'd miss the priviledge of being born male, but I just cannot see it that way.

Just curious if anyone else feels this way, or is there something more that I am not addressing in myself? Do you feel more sexual as a female or male? For me its definatley female.

I feel like most of the time I'm about 50 - 50 male vs. female, But sexually its more like 80 - 20 female vs. male. But I'm very attracted to females??? Just feeling a little confused tonight I guess.:confused:

Also I took the COGATI test and it says "androgenous". Does any one know where there are other gender / sexuallity tests available on line?

I often think that if I could wake up tomarrow a GG I would do it in a heart beat.

urban gypsy
10-14-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm 50/50 most of the time. But I would not want to have been born female. because I do enjoy the male side to personality especially in the bedroom.

jo_ann
10-14-2005, 07:18 PM
I wish for re-incarnation, and hope I Pop out female next time

jessi girl
10-14-2005, 07:30 PM
i dont wish i were born a female, but i def. feel as if now i wouldnt mind being a female. but silly me... the male side is...well, fun!

Deborah
10-14-2005, 07:31 PM
PFFFT YEAH Everyday and more then ONCE!!!

Don't really consider myself a CD...maybe a little deeper then that but it's ok.

Holly
10-14-2005, 07:55 PM
I have wished that at times, Tammy, but I have no regrets as to how things have turned out. I have a first rate family and a wife who lets me share her femininity. It's enough for me.

Misty_VA
10-14-2005, 08:21 PM
When I was younger, I use to wish that, but I'm happey dressing a few times a month.

Deborah
10-14-2005, 08:29 PM
Nah.

Speaking from a single parent perspective----must be nice for you.

I get the best of both worlds. I want to be female...i stay at home with my kids when i'm not in college and well ok its not the best but i am stuck in a male body.:(

Deana_CD
10-14-2005, 10:10 PM
more and more every day it seems!

Laurie Ann
10-14-2005, 10:12 PM
Yes it is something I have thought about but enjoy the male aspects of my life too much.

Daintre
10-14-2005, 10:20 PM
Every day, several times a day I wish I had been born female. I pray that I might be changed, argue with God, plead but nothing comes of it. I guess comming from a family with 4 girls and me the "boy" I can see where I might have started dressing way back in childhood:eek:

xingdays
10-14-2005, 11:45 PM
I find myself quoting that old talking horse Mr.Ed " Why couldn't I been born a woman?"

Christina
10-14-2005, 11:47 PM
I never wished I had been born a woamn, but I have thougth about how nice it would be to change as the desire arose.

tari
10-15-2005, 12:04 AM
tammy, know just how you feel. Started wishing at night when I was 4yrs old. Life dealt us a different hand, so I play that one. Ah, but to be a beautiful woman.

Lana
10-15-2005, 12:12 AM
Mentally and emotionally I am a woman, a woman doing a life sentence trapped within the body of man. I've always wished that I had been born with the correct body to match my mind. being imprisioned within this hairy rough skined incomfortable form is the bane of my existence. I long for the freedom to be who I truely am at all times, without fear. Perhaps next time around things will align correctly but until then I'll just have to suffer through this until the powers that be see fit to release me from these male chains.

Lana:(

robinLynn
10-15-2005, 12:19 AM
i would have the sex change now if i wasnt married

DawnRodgers
10-15-2005, 12:19 AM
Definitely more and more with each and every day that passes. Of course I have an idealized mental picture of what being a woman is but, I can truly say, that I find women to be bt far the best of the gemders. Ues, we ca all be bitchy and have a bad day but I do find most men to be boring, uninteresting and lacking in civility. They are so shallow and self centered. I would love to interact with women as a woman then with men as a man.
Dawn

Bernadina
10-15-2005, 12:28 AM

You know what they say -- Be careful what you wish for!

Stephanie Brooks
10-15-2005, 01:14 AM
Yes I wish I'd been born female. At 48 yo, I still go to bed at night wishing I'll awaken female. Probability of that happening = 0.0.

Sexually, I'm attracted to women. While I have an increasing sense of which guys would make good husbands, I'm not bisexual. I don't want a relationship with a guy. That said, my sense is that were I to switch to being female, I'd want sexual relationships with men only. Go figure. In fact, go figure out why I'm like that; I've no bloody clue, it's just how I am.

Most times when I look in a mirror, I see the wrong image. It's not supposed to be a guy looking back at me. When I'm dressed en femme, finally it seems right. I really don't fit the 50-50 model.

On tests, the COGATI is an interesting online test, but it is just that, an online test. It wasn't designed, verified, or normalized by professionals. It is a good starting point for people who aren't sure they've a gender issue, and it gets them thinking about specific things. Regarding finding other tests, Google "gender tests" "gender quizzes" et al.

TGMarla
10-15-2005, 02:01 AM
Yes, I wish I were female, and I wish I'd been born that way. But I'm only seeing this from my point of view. If I had been born female, I wouldn't know any better. It would just be normal for me. I mean, I love wearing dresses, but if I were a girl, I might not like it so much. It's a thrill to me mostly because I'm really a guy, I think.

But I'd also like to do the reincarnation thing, too. Wouldn't it be interesting to try it all as a girl? But remember, we don't bring all our present knowledge of this lifetime into the next. So if I were to get to do it all again as a woman, I wouldn't know any better. I'd just be a girl, probably curious about what it was like to be a guy.

I don't know if any of this made any sense, but I do try.

Tracy Lynn
10-15-2005, 02:04 AM
I'm happy the way I am. Love being male as well as being girlie.

Shannon
10-15-2005, 02:24 AM
I don't think that I would be able to appreciate the experience of femininity as much if I had been born female. There is something very special about being a cross-dresser -- for all of the challenges and barriers we must overcome to experience femininity, perhaps it makes the experience a bit sweeter than if I had been born female.

Lauren_T
10-15-2005, 04:26 AM
Well, .....yeah! :iagree:

It's definitely a 'best of both worlds' thingie... :)

Shaylynn
10-15-2005, 04:46 AM
I realize that there are major perks to being a guy, society favors us in alot of ways But i think women are by far superior- kinder, smarter, far better looking . The down side for women- dealing with macho, testosterone driven men. Men are such jerks. In my next life I hope to be a woman. In the future I think men will become obsolete, or least I hope so.
Hugs
Shaylynn

MandyTS
10-15-2005, 05:04 AM
Well... hmmm.

YES, I am a girl, I was born one but I got put into this body of a guy, socialized as a guy... plain and simple.

pedebra
10-15-2005, 08:19 AM
I often wish that I had been born female, but only in the U.S. or some select western European nations. Women are so much more able to express themselves on all levels. They are generally more refined; men can be such louts. Women have such fantastic bodies; truly, God's greatest physical creation. I so much wish that I were one.
Debra

Sarahgurl371
10-15-2005, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the reponses. I guess there are many of us that are happy to be "just a CD", but there are also those of us who "wish" for something more. I will have to think about some balance, and finding happiness as I am. Its just that I have this sense of urgency to resolve all of this for myself, I want to be happy in life, and feel that this needs resolved for me to continue on that path. My regret as a CD is that I will NEVER look as good as a GG, or that I want to look. I can never have the beautiful skin, or the physcial shape, women just seem to radiate femenimity. I guess that most GGs probably feel that they will never look as good as they want to, as well. Its just that I don't really care about my looks and appearance as a guy, but am overwhelmed about how good I could look as a girl.

When I was younger, I was always concerned that I wasn't a "big" guy, you know, muscle bound and all that. No matter how much I worked out I couldn't get bigger. Now, I'm certainly glad I didn't.

Alesia
10-15-2005, 02:49 PM
I wish I was born female everyday. Would like to become female now more and more. I wonder alot if I am weird. These feelings just overwhelm me.

Trinity_cat
10-15-2005, 03:15 PM
You know, the only problem with-- going to bed and waking up as a girl -- is that you would not be a Crossdresser any more. AARGH!
If you can live with that, fine.:)

Stephanie Brooks
10-15-2005, 03:30 PM
You know, the only problem with-- going to bed and waking up as a girl -- is that you would not be a Crossdresser any more. AARGH!
I can see it now. I go to bed tonight wishing to awaken with a female body. I wake up as a girl. "Oh no, I'll never grow another beard! :( And I have these, these... BREASTS! Maybe if I use something on my face to look like a 5 o'clock shadow, bind my breasts, get a "boy" prosthesis I can go out as a guy sometime. Oh, I'll never be able to crossdress again."

:D

Deborah
10-15-2005, 03:32 PM

Oh the humanity lol....bring it on. :cheer:

Trinity_cat
10-15-2005, 03:38 PM
Ye Stephanie, you've got it hahaha. nothing but problems.
OH!...and if it does happen could you come back and tell us all about your fabulous period....it would be a bloody shame not to share with us :D

Raychel
10-15-2005, 03:52 PM
I must say that I am totally happy with the person that I am. If I had been born a girl, I am sure that the fun of dressing in girlie stuff would not be there. And I think that would really be a bad thing. Then if I wanted to cross dress I would be looking at the scratchy boring mens clothes. BOO, HISS:thumbsdn:

So I am glad I am a guy who has to dress in guy clotehs most of the time. that make the times that I do get to dress all that much more enjoyable. :thumbsup:

RandiCD
10-15-2005, 05:11 PM

i hope to be re-incarnated a female, but i do enjoy being a man , its 50/50 for me. But i always picture myself a woman, when having sex , dressed or not.

Monique_Lynn
10-16-2005, 06:23 AM
I've often though my life would have been easier have been born a female.... but who knows???? You only go around this life once and there's no dress rehersal so I to enjoy what I have been given.
ginger

eleventhdr
10-16-2005, 10:37 AM
I sure do I have come to realize that I am a girl inside. And want to be that way outside as well. Most people just can not understand why i'd want to be female. But then they just do not get it i think. I mean really think about it what and why not would anyone really pass up being female. Oh sure females do have there problems as well but all in all being a girl i mean really. I am now currently looking into how to change my sex gender without all of the currnt methods i mean there has to be a much better way to do this then what is currently offered indeed i will find it and then!. Suzy!.

KatieZ
10-16-2005, 12:37 PM

Absolutely. I feel like I was robbed at birth. I'm just trying to muddle through this life with what I got stuck with and hope the next time around I come back female.

You know what they say -- Be careful what you wish for!

I hate my life as a male. I can't imagine being female could be any worse. And the way things are going in the world these days, it won't be that long till we return to a Matriarchal society. How great would that be to be born female into a world run by females.

Hugs

Lauren_T
10-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Hate to say it, but a world run by females wouldn't be a bit better overall - in some ways it would be better, but in other ways worse. You see, half of humanity would still be getting the short end of the stick.

Things won't improve until things are run by both genders...

Amelia Moxon
10-16-2005, 01:40 PM
....I have wished that I was born Female, and I still do for me it is something that I beleve I should have been.

Hugs
Michelle xxx

mand
10-16-2005, 01:53 PM
Do I wish I had been born female ?

I was born female but with a major disability...............I was born with a male body:(

With every heartbeat of my life I wish that nature had given me the body to match my mind and soul................a female one;)

love mand xxx:)

Lauren_T
10-16-2005, 03:05 PM
Mand, Michelle, Katy - and anyone else who feels this way...

You may or may not have been attending to the thread I posted this in, so I'll recycle it here for the benefit of those who weren't there at the time...

It's not a CD-specific thing, it's a general human thing. We've all heard it before, some of us to the point of being bored to tears with it - but since it is the real solution, it's always worth reminding people of, especially those who wish that their life had been different.

To put it bluntly, regrets ain't worth shit. We don't have time machines, so what has gone down is a done deal, no matter how good or bad for us. We can change the future, though, so it's infinitely more effective to concentrate on it, and not the unchangeable past.

Anyway, here's what I said - and I hope you can derive something positive from it...

I personally have had to cope with precisely that sentiment all my life; it can still occur to me from time to time, but I can always remind myself that we - meaning humans, not just CDs or depressives or any other subgroup - go from billions of years of unconscious nonexistence to a few dozens of years of conscious existence (life) and then back to billions of years of unconscious nonexistence. So while we're in that microscopic sliver of being alive and aware that we are, it just makes no sense whatsoever to not extract what pleasure we can, within the boundaries of what we are each capable of. Rarely can any of us be exactly what we wish we could be, nor can we do but a fraction of the things we would like to do.

The key, the factor that virtually every happy, well-adjusted person comes to possess, whether they seek it out, find it by accident or are born with it, is to be found in a bit of cliché, used most famously by AA (remember, clichés are clichés because they're so obviously true...)

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

I personally am not religious, nor an AAer, nor anything else of the sort. But diligently following that simple, logical, sensible prayer can make life, at the very least, worth living, and at best can lead one to realize that Heaven, Hell, and all imaginable points between do exist, here, on this Earth, in this life. And that you are the one, the only one, who can choose at just what point on that continuüm you will spend your allotted time on this planet.

When you lose sight of that, it is because you have allowed emotion to override reason. And if you think a bit about it, it should be apparent that that is the root cause of most human misery.

:hugs: :itsok:

Stephanie Brooks
10-16-2005, 03:19 PM
To put it bluntly, regrets ain't worth shit. We don't have time machines, so what has gone down is a done deal, no matter how good or bad for us. We can change the future, though, so it's infinitely more effective to concentrate on it, and not the unchangeable past.
I don't usually do "Me Too" posts, but...

Me Too!!!!

I live to get the best out of what I was given. If I look at it as a hand of cards, some of the cards are bloody fantastic, some suck. Doesn't matter. The "fantastic" cards can be awful, the "sucky" cards can be good. It's how you play them all together that matters. I live to have no regrets.

At 48, there are days I speak a rather dark and bleak mantra. Despite that, I mostly enjoy my life and enjoy living. I truly have few reasons for complaint. I've not grown "old"; sure the body ages, but I'm still a kid at heart. My wife and daughter are both healthy. I judge myself, look back on my life, and see I've done okay. I try not to make the same mistakes twice.

suzy
10-16-2005, 03:35 PM
Tammy,

Yes, I have wished that I was born a woman many many times.....and I still do. Saying that tho... I love women and therefore expect I would have been a lesbian....and that's a very good thing... it's a very gentle and beautiful thing.....

I will never go further in trying to reconstruct my body, but I will buy some breast forms that are attachable and are realistic and enjoy womanhood as much as I can!

Suzy

KatieZ
10-16-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lauren_T
I personally have had to cope with precisely that sentiment all my life; it can still occur to me from time to time, but I can always remind myself that we - meaning humans, not just CDs or depressives or any other subgroup - go from billions of years of unconscious nonexistence to a few dozens of years of conscious existence (life) and then back to billions of years of unconscious nonexistence. So while we're in that microscopic sliver of being alive and aware that we are, it just makes no sense whatsoever to not extract what pleasure we can, within the boundaries of what we are each capable of. Rarely can any of us be exactly what we wish we could be, nor can we do but a fraction of the things we would like to do.

The key, the factor that virtually every happy, well-adjusted person comes to possess, whether they seek it out, find it by accident or are born with it, is to be found in a bit of cliché, used most famously by AA (remember, clichés are clichés because they're so obviously true...)

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

I personally am not religious, nor an AAer, nor anything else of the sort. But diligently following that simple, logical, sensible prayer can make life, at the very least, worth living, and at best can lead one to realize that Heaven, Hell, and all imaginable points between do exist, here, on this Earth, in this life. And that you are the one, the only one, who can choose at just what point on that continuüm you will spend your allotted time on this planet.

When you lose sight of that, it is because you have allowed emotion to override reason. And if you think a bit about it, it should be apparent that that is the root cause of most human misery

Lauren, is this your believes or something you got from somewhere else? Although I don't like my life, I am not wishing to hop a time machine and change things. I am dealing with life as it is and hopeing for a better new one next time.

I do not believe, like your post implies, that when we depart from this life we are cast into some sort of cosmic deep freeze for the next billion years. Life is a continuum. I believe life is like a school and we are put here to learn something which we will use in future lives. I just happen to be stuck in a rather boring subject this time around and just like a schoolkid, I'm not depressed, just bored with the lesson at hand, I'm more just staring out the window thinking Gawd how droll. However upon leaving this class/life I will take the experience of this time with me and plan accordingly for my next lesson/life.

On a side note, there once was a period of time on this planet that it was a Matriarchal society. And it was run better and more fair than it is in todays Patriarchy. It was a time of peace. The moon goddess will return when we are full into the age of aquarius.

These are just my beliefs and opinions as I'm sure your statements are just your beliefs and opinions as well.

Hugs

mand
10-16-2005, 05:57 PM
Absolutely. I feel like I was robbed at birth. I'm just trying to muddle through this life with what I got stuck with and hope the next time around I come back female.

Hugs

Katie :) I know that feeling so well, to be robbed, cheated, of a birth right.

Personally I have spent my life feeling like I am just "marking time", waiting for it to end.

However I am doing my upmost to change this life, to turn it around and to live as I know it should be.

Katie all I can say is don't wait, let the woman within take her rightfull place in the world;)

best wishes Katie..................love mand xxx:)

HaleyPink2000
10-16-2005, 07:04 PM
Well I have given it some thought.

If it had been from berth and things would have been different. Maybe! But with the family I had, I would not have wished it on a girl. To have grown up in my home when I was a child no way. My dad bless his soul, was really from the old school. Use the strap and that will fix anything wrong with the kid. Glad I was an only child.

So if it would have been a softer home in my child hood, maybe. But as of now, I'm glad I was a Male going through the hard times. It would have been nice to miss out on the war in Viet Nam. So many things I'd have changed.
Also I'd have wanted those things changed before I would have been born a female. I know life sometimes sucks. But you know I'm just glad I came out alive, and who I am at age 54. I have a wonderful wife and loving Grand Children from my Daughter. Having my Daughter except me being a CD is wonderful. Wish my wife was as nice to me sometimes.

Sorry to carry on so. But this is not a simple question for me. Like I had said, one answer would have been yes if it was from birth, and the year was 2005.
The other is No if the year was 1951. It's complicated I know, but isn't life the same way? Complicated! Also I would have to know that the family I was born into was not like the one I was born into. This being said I'd also want the times changed. Less sexual and racial problems, than I had seen growing up! These things were hard enough for me to face as a Male.

I did watch 130 blocks of Agusta Georgia burn one night from racial violence.
Would I have wanted to be a female in that city that night? No times are much better now in America. Believe me!

Being old I can tell you many things.
One would be I'd no way want to face being in Germany watching people try to come over the Berlin wall. Watching them be shot down from the East German side guard towers, as I had seen. This would not be something I would have wished on my Daughter. So would I have wanted to have been born a Female. NO! Not in 1951!

In 2005 possibly, times are better in America. Yes we have had problems. We had those same type problems in the past. Floods in 1993 along the Mississippi. People Killed. But you know what. I believe this is a better time for Women than years past. My Mother bless he soul, and my Grand Mother. Working in a factory to support the family while the guys were gone to WW2. My Grand Mother with 13 children.

No My Daughters got it easier. My Grand Daughter will even have it better from all our struggles in Sexual equality. I hope they pay women the same in the future as what they do a Man. A few things still need changed, but it's getting better for us all.

Haley:)