PDA

View Full Version : Boobs in the freezer

Lynn Marie
09-26-2011, 05:28 PM
So in keeping with the present multiple threads on boobs, I thought I'd add a few thoughts of my own.

It's been hot here lately, and I've been getting dressed and going out a lot. Getting dressed and putting on my makeup in front of a box fan has been the only way I could get out the door without perspiration stains under my arms!

I started to miss the old days of water balloon boobs. When it was hot I used cold water and when it was cold I used hot water. So I tried putting my breast forms in the freezer for an hour just to see what would happen. They got cold! And, oh how nice they felt. They stayed cool long enough for me to finish getting ready and get into my car and get the air conditioning going. Glad they didn't freeze.

kimdl93
09-26-2011, 05:35 PM
I enjoy the feeling as my forms warm up-but not that much!

SusanLCD
09-26-2011, 05:36 PM
Wow, Lynn Marie. You're brave. I would have thought that the freezer would have made the boob material (silicon?; whatever?) stiff and might have split the outer layer. Apparently, that's not the case.

I like the idea and may try it. I think I'll be a little more conservative, though, and place them in the refrigerator, rather than the freezer. And, in keeping with my humorous vein, I might arrange them on a bed of lettuce in case someone discovers them there. :eek:

BLUE ORCHID
09-26-2011, 05:50 PM
Lynn, Could it be said that you were driving with your HIGH BEAMS on???

If needed I put my forms in the sink with warm or cold water for a little while.

Orchid

Miss Maxine
09-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Eek! Sounds risky! I am too afraid of ruining my forms to take any risks with them. I'm even afraid to put Hollister's on them. Guess I have good reason to be, though, since they were nigh $600.

Lori B
09-26-2011, 05:56 PM
just don`t forget they`re in there....might throw `em on the grill mistaking them for chicken breasts...:doh:

Cynthia Anne
09-26-2011, 06:19 PM
just don`t forget they`re in there....might throw `em on the grill mistaking them for chicken breasts...:doh:

Some of the chicken breast I've ate lately have been tasteing like ahh, well just for get it! That's a another story!:D
I like the idea! If I can remember next summer, I'll have to try it! Hugs!:)

Suzette Muguet de Mai
09-26-2011, 06:32 PM
LMAO all I can see is someone helping me prepare a roast and putting the forms in the oven.

Miss Maxine
09-26-2011, 06:33 PM
LMAO all I can see is someone helping me prepare a roast and putting the forms in the oven.
These images in my head are making me cringe.

jillleanne
09-26-2011, 07:03 PM

I bet if you told someone it was just two stacks of whipped potatoes with mushrooms on their plates, they'd never notice.

anonymousinmaryland
09-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Guess I am safe. I love chicken, and have no forms. LOL.

Diane Smith
09-26-2011, 09:17 PM
Egads, no! Just putting on my forms when they're at room temperature can make me shiver for a couple of minutes. I'm really uncomfortable while they're warming up.

Maybe I should nuke 'em in the microwave for a couple of minutes before I put them on. Sure would be a mess if I left them there too long, though.

- Diane

PretzelGirl
09-26-2011, 10:01 PM
I have been known to have to fight off the sweat while getting ready (hot irons and blow dryers don't help!). But I can't imagine having something freezing cold held against my chest. Yikes!

Michelle55
09-26-2011, 10:16 PM
Yikes is right! I like my forms to be warm even in hot weather. I keep my forms under my extra pillow on top of the waterbed mattress where is a balmy 90 degrees in the summer and warmer in cold weather.

sissystephanie
09-26-2011, 10:20 PM
I guess I am really lucky. With natural 40 B's, I have no need of forms and certainly do not need to heat or cool my breasts!!

CarlaWestin
09-26-2011, 10:26 PM
I just love the feel of cuddling my nice warm soft body temperature breast forms under my nightgown when I wake up in the morning. I just don't want to get out of bed.

Katrina Black
09-26-2011, 11:36 PM
so thats how gg.S get their nipples hard?

Miss Maxine
09-26-2011, 11:38 PM
so thats how gg.S get their nipples hard?

I always found it interesting that cold will make nipples erect, yet do the opposite for a penis.

jennCD
09-27-2011, 12:09 AM
I am too afraid of ruining my forms to take any risks with them.

Oh stop Maxine, you won't do it cos you know they'd never fit in there! LOL

:)
jenn

Miss Maxine
09-27-2011, 12:10 AM
Oh stop Maxine, you won't do it cos you know they'd never fit in there! LOL

:)
jenn

I dunno...I could invest in a walk-in freezer. ^_~

linda allen
09-27-2011, 07:07 AM
I always found it interesting that cold will make nipples erect, yet do the opposite for a penis.

"Shrinkage" ? :heehee:

monalisa
09-27-2011, 07:56 AM
too long in a freezer might make you frigid.

Tina B.
09-27-2011, 08:04 AM
Tell me, as a closet dresser, if I put my forms in the freezer, and I claim them to be Chicken Breast?
Tina B.

RachelPortugal
09-27-2011, 08:14 AM
Don't leave them in the freezer fot too long. I left mine in a interior locker in our motorhome (RV) for a week or so when visiting family. Overnight temperatures regularly dropped to -10C and the next time I went to put them on there was seepage from the seams. Had to get a new pair!

Gina X
09-27-2011, 08:21 AM
Is this what is known as a chest freezer?? the mind boggles LOL

Lori B
09-27-2011, 05:19 PM
I bet if you told someone it was just two stacks of whipped potatoes with mushrooms on their plates, they'd never notice.

lmao!..........................

kellycan27
09-27-2011, 05:22 PM
I can see it now.. My husband: Kelly, why are you standing with your tits in the freezer? ..........I need to put my make up on. Help! Iam stuck! :heehee:

Alice B
09-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Does the term "nipple burn" mean anything?

Missy Tanya
09-27-2011, 10:29 PM
I once knew a girl that I swear her boobs had been in the freezer too. But that another story for another day. Isn't funny what we will do just to make us comfortable going out.

Tanya