PDA

View Full Version : Restroom Break

nuffsaid
08-31-2004, 09:08 PM
I don't know if this has already been posted and answered but I wanted to know.
When you're dressed in fem, which restroom do you use?
I've always use the womens restroom and so far I've gotten no complaints.

One time however I was at the sheridan hotel as my male self and I had to use the restroom. I went to the mens room and the door was locked. it was an emergency so I knocked on the door of the women's room and no one was in there, so I used it. After I was done two security guards cornered me and questioned me. They said that I didn't belong in there and I didn't have a right to go in. after that, they locked the womens restroom too. One other thing: Do they have cameras in there? I don't think anyone saw me go in.

Shinya
08-31-2004, 10:09 PM
I have used the womens restroom in emergecy too. In male mode I would always knock first. In fem , come think about it, I never seem to have the need to go lol. So I haven't crossed that bridge yet. My public fem isn't out enough I guess.

As far as the cameras thats kind of scary to think about.

Shinya

Rachel Elizabeth
09-01-2004, 08:49 AM
I have to agree with Ericaleighton - use the women's restroom and sit.

I must warn you, however, that it can become addictive. I have found myself [when in drab] actually starting to go into the women's room. I then beat a hasty retreat. The more I dress, the more I think and feel femme.

Hugs....

nuffsaid
09-01-2004, 03:35 PM
I've always used the womens restroom and I do sit. it was just that one time when i wasn't in my female persona and I went into the womens restroom that they caught me.
They treat women better than men there. next time full fem.

nuffsaid
09-01-2004, 04:26 PM
I didn't mean to insinuate that you did anything wrong or that you didn't sit. I was refering to an insident of someone that I worked with near San Fransisco that was dressing at work and did this.

I'm sorry if anything I said made you feel uncomforatable in any way. I think you're a wonderful person and I'd feel absolutely awful if I did or said anything that may have felt like an attack of any kind. :o

I'm sorry. Maybe I phrased my reply wrong. When I was reading what you and the others said I thought the original question was misunderstood.
You didn't say anything wrong and you haven't made me feel uncomfortable. I am soo sorry for the misunderstanding and you too are a wonderful and also a very gorgeous person.

Andrea.

carolynhcd
09-01-2004, 06:07 PM
I have only used the ladies' when en femme in cd bars. I loved the freedom and didn't think a thing when GG's came in at the same time. I didn't care about them and I didn't care if they cared about me. It IS against the law in this godforsaken state to use the "wrong" bathroom, but it seems not to matter at g/l/tg clubs and I have seen much more egregious things transpire out on the club floor or at the bar (not that there's anything wrong with that). I did find it hot to touch up my lipstick and powder staqnding next to GG's doing the same, knowing that I was dressd more fetchingly than they were. You get lazy if you think that everybody wants you, don't you think?

Jocee
09-01-2004, 06:20 PM
I always use the restroom appropriate to the gender role I'm in. Obviously, common sense applies to the situation. At nightclubs, I have never had a problem and don't think twice about it. In more public situations, like malls, I tend to try to hold it or use forethought, like watch my coffee intake *grin* But, there are times when nature calls and there is no choice. Then, it's in and out as quick as possible.

Oh, and someone said "Please sit down".... I can not reiterate how important this is! There is nothing more disgusting IMHO then finding someone facing forward..... and I know women friends of mine find it particularly offensive.....

Joanna

Glenda
09-01-2004, 08:19 PM
I use the ladies room as well when dressed. I will often go to the restroom with a GG (or two or three depending on the crowd I'm with) and we just chat away while taking care of business. Truth be told, I go with them sometimes when I'm not dressed. As others have said, always sit. I get upset when I have to go to the men's room and someone is (or has been) standing to take a leak at the toilet instead of using a urinal. I'm anal about it.

Sarah Cummings
09-02-2004, 01:35 PM
Several times on halloween I dressed as a naughty schoolgirl. All though I couldn't let my femm side out, (I was with many straight friernds who would not understand if they knew) At one point, as I sat with 3 friends, I said (Jokingly) "I'm gonna use the ladies room!" They laughed and the two ladies that were seated there said "HEY YEAH! Why not?" "We have stalls just as in the mens room!" I said "Naw, Some of the guys here know I'm dressed, but not eveyone, and plus I know the owner of this club, I wouldn't want him to get mad at me if he knew. I think it will be funnier in the mens room!" So I strutted to the men's room and the bottoms of the stall walls are about 1 1/2 feet high off the floor and as I sat, showing my stocking legs with high heels, sure enough two guys that DID NOT KNOW ABOUT ME came in. I would have given anything to have had x-ray vision to see the looks on their faces when they saw my legs. one guy said to the other (clearing his throat) "hey look, there's a chick in here." The other (clearing his throat also) said to me "ah mam" (he said mam!) "ah your in the wrong bathroom!" then I said with my masculine deep voice "NO I'm not!" I wish soooo much I could have seen their faces. They responded back with virtual silence and said "ok?" and walked out. AHHH HAH!!!!! Love Sarah

Amelie
09-02-2004, 02:03 PM
When i went to clubs in NY, I was able to use either bathroom while dressed. The clubs bathrooms were coed. It didn't matter men, women, CDs, went into any bathroom they wanted. In fact usually in the ladies bathroom there was more people hanging out, than what would be in the lounge. Then again a lot more things went on in the bathroom than just peeing. I perfered the ladies room, because the woman attendant had a better choice of things to buy(candy, gum, hairspray).

Love Amelie

chantelle
09-02-2004, 02:32 PM
The easies thing to say is that we will use the one that we are dressed as.But girls do
remember how it feels that our nerves might not last the duration of our visit.thank God that the sayingoes"if we walk like girls,look like girls and feel like girls then we are
girls" thus it is our bathrooms too.

joannablake
09-02-2004, 03:35 PM
I have only used the womans bathroom once and that was a thrill for me to be sitting there in the stall and hearing other females come and go sorta made me feel like I belonged there.

Love Always
Joanna

Sonya Love
09-02-2004, 07:59 PM
I must warn you, however, that it can become addictive. I have found myself [when in drab] actually starting to go into the women's room. I then beat a hasty retreat. The more I dress, the more I think and feel femme.

Hugs....

Sometimes at an unfamiliar place I have to a doubletake at the doors and think and remember which one I'm supposed to go in.