PDA

View Full Version : How many have this problem

LiLone
10-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Ok, i am 40yo now and have not had a girl friend in a few years. I am attracted to girls still in a strange way wanted them and wishing i was them.

But here is my question, though i fantazie all the time about being with a man dressed as a girl, never done it though (yet). My problem is though i think as the years have passed i have not become fem acting but i do think for some reason i don't have that male thing anymore to attract girls. I always had girls like me but for some reason it all seem to stop, and though i have taken dressing up more serious and tried to be more passable i do not act fem in public. COULD it be i lost that male drive girls are looking for?

Deborah
10-14-2005, 07:37 PM
God i hope not. I'm only 35 and just recently divorced. If that's true i'm going to be alone for along time.

Besides i think i've given up on females anyway. Looking into other areas now.;)

andreaboots
10-14-2005, 07:52 PM
Well, why don't you give the women thing one more shot. I've been thru a lot of women crap(Bad marriages and relationships), and thought seriously about giving up on females as a companion. But I gave myself lots of time to be me finally and I slowly came to realize it really wasn't me altogether that was the fault of things. Now I'm in a very interesting relationship with a woman that completely understands and supports my CDing. Now, on occasion when dressed in drag I have fantasized about being with a fellow CDer even on an intimate level. But please remember, we are our worst critics and I don't think it's girls. Experience has taught me a tremendous amount and at 50 it hasn't been too late!!! Kisses to you! XXX

robinLynn
10-14-2005, 09:54 PM
i just started i dont know what to do

Tiffy
10-14-2005, 10:56 PM
i just started i dont know what to do

Well hold on then, because it is gonna be one weird ride.

April

robinLynn
10-14-2005, 11:02 PM
you will be fine trust your insticts

KatieZ
10-15-2005, 12:47 AM
I think the old saying about "You can't be loved till you learn to love yourself" holds especially true for crossdressers. When you learn to accept yourself and love yourself for who you are, then you will be in the right frame of mind to attract someone that will also accept and love you for who you are.

Hugs