PDA

View Full Version : Help!

lalajulep
09-28-2011, 01:35 AM
So...this Halloween I'm going as a female for the 2nd year in a row and I need a LOT of help so this year's costume will be better than last year's mess. My questions:

1) http://www.drjays.com/shop/G2-V656-R396-P1074392/dresses/hoodie-short-sleeve-dress.html

This will be my dress. I am an average built male with a 34 inch waist and 190lbs on a 6'1 frame. Do you think a medium would work? I want it a LITTLE tight so it's not a bag on me and shows curves.

2)My hair was a DISASTER last year. I want one of those wigs that's just a ponytail so I can pull my hair back and make it look more natural. I went to a website and got LOST in what type of wig I should get. I just want a clip on.

3) I want a better tit than a roll of socks this year. Silicone seems the best idea but I just want a cheapie because I'm not a 'daily' transvestite.

http://www.truekare.com/triangle-breast-form.htm

Does this seem like a good deal?

4) I want to make sure facial hair is not a problem. Has anyone tried lectric smooth? I can cover with make-up, but a good foundation only goes SO far.

5)...What shoes would look good with the dress? :)

THANK YOU!

lalajulep
09-28-2011, 01:14 PM
Has anyone ever ordered forms off of ebay? What about a booty form?

Elle1946
09-28-2011, 01:38 PM
I got some covered foam forms from I think JCP and I like them but not as well as the silicone, but they were cheaper and they work.

Karren H
09-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Cute dress. Black pumps would work better yet black heeled boots! For curves go to Walmart and pickup one of their heavier duty waste clincher $15. Better solution would be stop by a lingerie store and pickup a nice corset. $70+ A party store wig would work with that. Maybe blonde or white... A bob with bangs.... Get some matching earrings... And some jewelry... You could make your own forms using fine bird seed and an old pair of nylons. Works good and cheap...

daily transvestite? Lol.

Longing2be-Trisha
09-28-2011, 02:26 PM
I would go with a heel maybe a stiletto, pump, boot, or combination that would off set the color of the dress but match the accessories. The dress is a blue/green but has some gold or silver studs along the pockets go from there. As far as the facial hair I have to epilate mine because of facial skin infections. This helps slow down the hair growth from 2x a day of hair removal with a razor and half my face being infected, too every 3-4 days with no infections. Luck for me I had jaw surgery which left areas on my face numb so using the epilate easier, down by the base of the neck still painful but well worth it.

Hugs

P.s. post photos when you get everything all together!

lalajulep
09-30-2011, 11:18 AM
Cute dress. Black pumps would work better yet black heeled boots! For curves go to Walmart and pickup one of their heavier duty waste clincher $15. Better solution would be stop by a lingerie store and pickup a nice corset. $70+ A party store wig would work with that. Maybe blonde or white... A bob with bangs.... Get some matching earrings... And some jewelry... You could make your own forms using fine bird seed and an old pair of nylons. Works good and cheap...

daily transvestite? Lol.

I defiantly need a clincher...

Yea. "Daily transvestite" just means other people on the forums are a LOT more experienced than I will ever be. I'm almost brand new to cross-dressing so I don't want to act like I know...anything lol.

lalajulep
09-30-2011, 11:23 AM
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sweet-Nothings-Lace-Trim-Shaping-Bodysuit-Style-87348/14004107

This seems amazing...Don't think I even need a gaff with that. Ideas?

kimdl93
09-30-2011, 11:27 AM
I have a pair of truecare asy6 breast forms. I think the price is reasonable - at 84 / pair. Mine seem to be durable and have appropriate shape and feel. Of course you'll want to wear them with a full coverage bra.

5150 Girl
09-30-2011, 03:51 PM
Careful with that particular web site. I think they are one of the one who do post-mastectamy for women who only need 1 from... Call the 800 # and make sure it's a pair!
try this just in case. they cater to TG's
http://www.glamourboutique.com/affordableteardropbreastforms.aspx

bridgetta
09-30-2011, 04:38 PM
good cheap forms. that are awesome. are PALS> come in different sizes.. fast shipping.. affordable.. realistic.. get on amazon... NEW

sallyissuper
09-30-2011, 04:45 PM
For breasts, instead of rolled up socks or expensive breast forms, try knee high stockings with the right amount of bird seed, tie it off in a knot for a nipple!