PDA

View Full Version : Fun evening in drab

Cindy.
09-28-2011, 11:47 AM
So, after I got off work last night I met my wonderful wife at Meijer to go grocery shopping. The evening went uneventful, but after we finished grocery shopping we took a walk through the womens clothing section. It was wonderful! We looked at tops, bottoms, pants, dresses and jewelry. It felt so nice walking with my wife being our normal selves looking at clothes. While looking at panty hose I asked her if she was due for more hose and she told me not to worry and that we would both get some new ones soon. We even went through the shoe section and I measured my feet (I wear an 11 in womens). We also discovered that Meijers carries a pretty good supply of my shoe size! I just felt like sharing my experience on how wonderful my life is. :doll:

Kittyagain
09-28-2011, 01:06 PM
Cindy you are so right. Shopping with the wife is truly one of sharing. It seems mundane to those out side girls like us but to us it is shear joy.

Kitty

andrea69j
09-28-2011, 03:19 PM
I hate you :p Shopping in actual stores that carry your size.

No, really, it sounds like you had a great time. My wife and I also shop for panties and hose together.

BLUE ORCHID
09-28-2011, 09:13 PM
Hi Cindy, That's a great story you have a wonderful wife..

Orchid

Cynthia Anne
09-28-2011, 10:40 PM
A beautiful short story about love! How sweet! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!